What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clothing Optional (1 Viewer)

I think instead of tracking how low our member number is that everyone should be measured by how many of Karpis Nakedville's trips you were around to witness live....

Edit: I enjoy reading the original over again, it's like going back to an old favorite book....wait, I think this is the part with.....yup! Mushroom island...still makes me laugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found this thread.  Same place each time Ray?  

For those of you living vicariously just get out and do it, you only live once.   Generally speaking it's only American's that have textile hang ups.  Plenty of places to vacation with little or no clothing.  After a while it becomes normal.  I can't imagine what it's like to wear a bathing suit while swimming or in a hot tub, yuck.  

I'm glad the first thing you did when naked was get out your phone and post in here.   I would have been disappointed if you did anything else, like check out some naked breasts or something.
I take it you've never seen the naked breasts at these places.  :x:

Just found this thread.  Same place each time Ray?  

For those of you living vicariously just get out and do it, you only live once.   Generally speaking it's only American's that have textile hang ups.  Plenty of places to vacation with little or no clothing.  After a while it becomes normal.  I can't imagine what it's like to wear a bathing suit while swimming or in a hot tub, yuck.  
No one wants to see your dingleberries, chief.

From my everyday observation of the vast vast majority of what's walking around in our society, I'll still to clothes required resorts.  In fact, if the resorts don't have a pool or are near the ocean all the better.  These land cows make me not want.

Last edited by a moderator:
From my everyday observation of the vast vast majority of what's walking around in our society, I'll still to clothes required resorts.  In fact, if the resorts don't have a pool or are near the ocean all the better.  These land cows make me not want.
I agree with you on this most of the time. It takes focus to block out the bad visuals completely and settle on the few gems. There was one, and only one, that was spectacular on the beach in Barcelona yesterday. Blonde Czech.  Stunning. Plenty of cows though. 

Whatever happened to Disco Stu?  I saw he posted at the beginning of this thread, but haven't seen him around lately.

Whatever happened to Disco Stu?  I saw he posted at the beginning of this thread, but haven't seen him around lately.
He's got this dream about buyin' some land
He's gonna give up the booze and the one night stands
And then he'll settle down, it's a quiet little town
And forget about everything

But you know he'll always keep disco-in'
You know he's never gonna stop disco-in'
'Cause he's disco, he's the disco stu

Users who are viewing this thread