What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Clothing Optional (2 Viewers)

The next moments were in slow motion. The events that were transpiring, though making my wife uneasy, were pretty titillating for me. I was titillated. I was sporting wood. :mellow: In my moment of semi-panic, I slide my wife over in front of me.
The old "Hide the Wood with the Nekkid Wife" gambit, huh? What could possibly go wrong there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for the break in the action...had a meeting out of the office and just returned.

So the bubbles come back on. Here we are, two naked couples basically wrapped around each other in a hot tub, drinking wine. Though it's nothing of the sort, from 10,000 feet, it looks like the makings of something like this.

With 4 of us drinking a single bottle of wine, it was gone quickly. At this point, rookie wife sends rookie husband back to their room for more wine. Mrs. Karpis seizes on this break in the action to plot our retreat. I was curious/intrigued to see where rookie wife was going to go with another half bottle in her, but I also was smart enough not to protest to my wife leaving the hot tub.

So my wife goes back to the, "I'm hot" line and we get in the pool. Wife pulls me over to the corner and is about to pee on herself laughing as to what just transpired. We snuggle up in the corner, go back to our beer, and have a little pre- :pickle: time.

Rookie husband comes back with no wine but gets back in the hot tub. And from there, we come full circle back to night one. Us in the corner making relations, and rookie couple 10-feet away in the hot tub. :yes:

:pickle: under the water is 5-star. The sensation of being in the water, plus the drinks, plus the element of the other couple nearby...in my book, Mrs. Karpis is leader in the clubhouse for "wife of the year." Much less inhibited this time around...good times.

In the midst of our fun, rookie couple exits the hot tub and heads toward their room (which has a door off the edge of the pool area). Rookie wife calls out, "hot tub is all yours," and that's the last we see of them. :kicksrock:

So, Mrs. Karpis and I got back in the hot tub and resume things.

So the bubbles come back on. Here we are, two naked couples basically wrapped around each other in a hot tub, drinking wine. Though it's nothing of the sort, from 10,000 feet, it looks like the makings of something like this.
:lmao: Exactly what I kept thinking of yesterday.At this point during the soak, my lover and I usually crave spiced meats.

So you two are okay with humping in a pool where people can see you yet you get uncomfortable when a couple of naked people show up in a hot tub with you? How old are you two?

"My wife is pretty conservative...mid-30s, no bikinis...never been to a nude beach, etc."

And from what I gather you have not done this before either.

I find it funny you refer to the couple as rookies, yet you and your wife are doing this (allegedly) for the first time.

Sorry for the break in the action...had a meeting out of the office and just returned.

With 4 of us drinking a single bottle of wine, it was gone quickly. At this point, rookie wife sends rookie husband back to their room for more wine. Mrs. Karpis seizes on this break in the action to plot our retreat. I was curious/intrigued to see where rookie wife was going to go with another half bottle in her, but I also was smart enough not to protest to my wife leaving the hot tub.

So my wife goes back to the, "I'm hot" line and we get in the pool. Wife pulls me over to the corner and is about to pee on herself laughing as to what just transpired. We snuggle up in the corner, go back to our beer, and have a little pre- :pickle: time.

Rookie husband comes back with no wine but gets back in the hot tub. And from there, we come full circle back to night one. Us in the corner making relations, and rookie couple 10-feet away in the hot tub. :yes:

:pickle: under the water is 5-star. The sensation of being in the water, plus the drinks, plus the element of the other couple nearby...in my book, Mrs. Karpis is leader in the clubhouse for "wife of the year." Much less inhibited this time around...good times.

In the midst of our fun, rookie couple exits the hot tub and heads toward their room (which has a door off the edge of the pool area). Rookie wife calls out, "hot tub is all yours," and that's the last we see of them. :kicksrock:

So, Mrs. Karpis and I got back in the hot tub and resume things.
too late, I already lost it. If I try to start again now I'll end up raw and bloody.

I never thought I'd type this sentence, but throwing pennies on the floor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> throwing penis in the pool.

"My wife is pretty conservative...mid-30s, no bikinis...never been to a nude beach, etc."

And from what I gather you have not done this before either.

I find it funny you refer to the couple as rookies, yet you and your wife are doing this (allegedly) for the first time.
On day 2, this husband was naked in the pool in the middle of the day. When we came down, he scurried around in panic mode to put his trunks back on. I jokingly referred to him as a "rookie,"and just stuck with that rest of thread.I don't think I'm making any suggestions that we're old pros at this.

So you two are okay with humping in a pool where people can see you yet you get uncomfortable when a couple of naked people show up in a hot tub with you? How old are you two?
For those late to the game, you don't have direct view of one end of the pool from the hot tub. They were close by, but not able to see much, if any, action.Mid 30s.

This story has no big climatic ending...well, beyond the obvious.

Next morning, we pack up to leave. As we're about to walk out to the van, I notice a guest book in the front entryway. I wanted to leave a little note to the owners to let them know we enjoyed the stay. The last entry is from the rookie couple - complete with first names and hometown. Up to that point, names had never been disclosed.

So with a little sleuthing, I found them on facebook.

Trying to decide whether a friend request is too forward. Like us, they probably want to keep their "vacation life" separate from their real life.

For the naysayers, though I'm sure they will continue to naysay, I will try to upload a few photos to photobucket this weekend.

Pretty obvious Rookie wife left the info in the guestbook :knowing: you two would see it.

They can only say no

:banned:

This story has no big climatic ending...well, beyond the obvious.Next morning, we pack up to leave. As we're about to walk out to the van, I notice a guest book in the front entryway. I wanted to leave a little note to the owners to let them know we enjoyed the stay. The last entry is from the rookie couple - complete with first names and hometown. Up to that point, names had never been disclosed. So with a little sleuthing, I found them on facebook. Trying to decide whether a friend request is too forward. Like us, they probably want to keep their "vacation life" separate from their real life.For the naysayers, though I'm sure they will continue to naysay, I will try to upload a few photos to photobucket this weekend.
If you friend request them after they didn't even exchange names with you, they are going to think that you and your wife want to swing.

This story has no big climatic ending...well, beyond the obvious.

Next morning, we pack up to leave. As we're about to walk out to the van, I notice a guest book in the front entryway. I wanted to leave a little note to the owners to let them know we enjoyed the stay. The last entry is from the rookie couple - complete with first names and hometown. Up to that point, names had never been disclosed.

So with a little sleuthing, I found them on facebook.

Trying to decide whether a friend request is too forward. Like us, they probably want to keep their "vacation life" separate from their real life.

For the naysayers, though I'm sure they will continue to naysay, I will try to upload a few photos to photobucket this weekend.
If you friend request them after they didn't even exchange names with you, they are going to think that you and your wife want to swing.
We need a sequel.

Wow, and there I was wondering how this continues for next Friday and then BAM the Facebook twist! So, obviously, you need to friend request the wife. What could possibly go wrong?

I believe early on you mentioned running into one other couple. Were there any other couples/singles you ran into during your adventure?Both good and bad details are welcome.
From earlier in the thread, this is what I saw on day 2:
- Couple from the previous night. Wife is topless, husband scurries to put his shorts on as soon as wife and I come down. :lmao: Rookie. He and his wife decide to skip town back to the room pretty quickly.- Mid 40s couple, nothing spectacular but the wife is in decent shape. She is chatty...had been hitting the beer...and clearly was interested in seeing the Karpis monster.- Third couple - wife is a poor man's Gwen Stefani. Okay, a very poor man, but she wasn't bad. I say Gwen Stefani because she is blonde and had these little pigtails. Hot pink string thong and no top. Great body. I'm telling you folks, we are defying the percentages with the quality on this trip. This has to be a statistical anomaly.
The mid-40s couple I saw a few more times. They were very friendly but never optioned off their clothing.One detail I didn't include that was pretty funny. On the third night, I went down and got in the hot tub, but immediately had to run back upstairs to get an extra towel. So I dry off really quickly and loosely wrap a towel around me. There is a staircase outside that leads to the second floor landing that you can use instead of going in on ground level and walking up the main staircase in the house. I go up to the landing and into a sunroom and there is a very heavyset woman and what looks like her grandmother sitting in chairs. I basically walk into their lap as I pass through on the way to my room. They seemed really embarrassed. These two ladies were staying on a room on the second floor landing. The entire time we were in the hot tub with rookies and back in the pool, we never saw them leave the sunroom out onto the landing - which was the only way for them to access their room. Second floor landing has a clear, unobstructed view of the hot tub and vice versa. So after wife and I finished our deeds in the hot tub, we walked back up to the sunroom and they were gone.So my only conclusion is that while we were in the throws of passion in the hot tub, grandma walked out onto the landing to her room and got much more than an eyeful.

Mrs. Karpis and I are headed to wine country in May.

Taking a strong look at the Meadowlark Inn in Calistoga.

:coffee:
Might I suggest a couple other places?Orr Hot Springs -- I've been here with the wife, beautiful grounds and clean pools, very hippie vibe, and lots of naked people.

Harbin Hot Springs -- I haven't been to this one, but it's supposedly a little more skeevy than Orr, might be a better call if you're looking to hook up with other patrons.

Mrs. Karpis and I are headed to wine country in May.

Taking a strong look at the Meadowlark Inn in Calistoga.

:coffee:
Update?
Decided against it. We found a private home for rent that worked out better from a price/location standpoint. We have been talking about a return trip to the C/O B&B. I expect to go back at some point in the next year. After a couple glasses of wine, the wife likes to wistfully reminisce about our little hot tub adventure.

hardest ive laughed at something online since one guy said he thought quesadilla was spanish for "whats the deal?

LOL

:thumbup: This time around you'll be the seasoned pros and able to help the rookies get over thier inhibitions.

Users who are viewing this thread