Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

"If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yo

No. 16

So the text message I received from the Asian guy said:

"Go up stair outside. Gate is open. Apt. 109"

So I'm walking down the street with my hooded windbreaker over my head protecting me from the rain. I keep my head up as I walk, trying not to look like such a weirdo. Inside, I'm nervous, excited, and horny as hell imagining all the pent up energy I'm about to unleash on this chick. The stairs on the side finally appear in sight and ...there's an Asian dude in a trench coat and umbrella ascending them too. Once I see this dude I get a little bit more nervous, but I think to myself maybe he lives there.

So I continue up the steps and I reach the gate... with the Asian dude in a trench coat and umbrella standing there just waiting. In my head, I thinking this guy is probably going to follow me in and shank me before I even get to the apartment. They've set me up to jack the $200.16 in my pocket and my kidneys. I don't make eye contact with the guy and I go to pull the door of the gate. Locked. I try to enter the apartment number in the call box to the left... no go. Of course things wouldn't go smoothly the first time I try to break the law. What the hell am I supposed to do? The side gate is locked and this Asian Dude in a trench coat is still standing there.

Quickly, I decided standing there and looking like a lost puppy would draw unwanted attention, so I turn around and start going down the steps. I pull out my phone and call the Asian guy. At the same time I look back and trench coat Asian dude tries to open the gate as if he has some magic ####### touch that I lack. The gate doesn't open and he pops out his phone. Once I reach the bottom of the steps the Asian guy finally picks up my call.

"The side gate is locked" I told him.

"Go to through the garage entrance." He replies.

So I walk around the complex and reach the garage entrance. I'm still paranoid as hell so I scan the area for SWAT and all I see a 6'0" middle aged white dude wearing a janitor's jumpsuit. I spot the entrance to the apartment complex and just as I reach the door an Asian man in a white and green jacket opens the door, gives me a nod, and continues walking away never to be seen again. That whole 5 seconds, was pretty damn cool. I enter the condo complex and read the signs. Apartment #109 is to right.

As I make way to the apartment, I pass up a middle aged Indian lady walking. Not knowing how to act I just give her a no teeth smile. She smiles back and I turn the corner. There it is Apt. 109.

So the text message I received from the Asian guy said: "Go up stair outside. Gate is open. Apt. 109"So I'm walking down the street with my hooded windbreaker over my head protecting me from the rain. I keep my head up as I walk, trying not to look like such a weirdo. Inside, I'm nervous, excited, and horny as hell imagining all the pent up energy I'm about to unleash on this chick. The stairs on the side finally appear in sight and ...there's an Asian dude in a trench coat and umbrella ascending them too. Once I see this dude I get a little bit more nervous, but I think to myself maybe he lives there. So I continue up the steps and I reach the gate... with the Asian dude in a trench coat and umbrella standing there just waiting. In my head, I thinking this guy is probably going to follow me in and shank me before I even get to the apartment. They've set me up to jack the $200.16 in my pocket and my kidneys. I don't make eye contact with the guy and I go to pull the door of the gate. Locked. I try to enter the apartment number in the call box to the left... no go. Of course things wouldn't go smoothly the first time I try to break the law. What the hell am I supposed to do? The side gate is locked and this Asian Dude in a trench coat is still standing there. Quickly, I decided standing there and looking like a lost puppy would draw unwanted attention, so I turn around and start going down the steps. I pull out my phone and call the Asian guy. At the same time I look back and trench coat Asian dude tries to open the gate as if he has some magic ####### touch that I lack. The gate doesn't open and he pops out his phone. Once I reach the bottom of the steps the Asian guy finally picks up my call."The side gate is locked" I told him."Go to through the garage entrance." He replies. So I walk around the complex and reach the garage entrance. I'm still paranoid as hell so I scan the area for SWAT and all I see a 6'0" middle aged white dude wearing a janitor's jumpsuit. I spot the entrance to the apartment complex and just as I reach the door an Asian man in a white and green jacket opens the door, gives me a nod, and continues walking away never to be seen again. That whole 5 seconds, was pretty damn cool. I enter the condo complex and read the signs. Apartment #109 is to right. As I make way to the apartment, I pass up a middle aged Indian lady walking. Not knowing how to act I just give her a no teeth smile. She smiles back and I turn the corner. There it is Apt. 109.

:popcorn:

f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5f5

I reach the door, my nervousness and excitement reach an all time high, and I grasp the metal knocker.

**KNOCK** **KNOCK**

After a few seconds, the door opens but I don't see anyone there. No Asian girl to greet me... just the apartment. I step inside, I hear the door close behind me, and when I look back there is she... "Susan." She's a Korean girl, thin, and decent face. She's wearing a black/pink lace bra that hold up her B cups, a black thong that perfectly frames her booty, and pink Chuck Taylors!! (no really...ok. Not really, she's wearing gold high heels). We share an awkward "Hello/Harro", she could probably tell I don't know what the hell I got myself into, and then she takes my hand and guides me down the hallway. She asks me to remove my shoes before I entered the carpeted area. I slip them off and then we enter her bedroom.

The room has a queen size bed, two nightstands, a stool, and adjacent to it is the bathroom. Korean love making music is playing and the room is dimly lit by red lamps. I look to the right and to my right I notice two full length mirrors positioned to the side of the bed. Classy touch. The bed has a towel placed on top. Once we enter the room, she unzips my windbreaker and hangs it over the chair. I then pull out the white BofA envelope and give it to her. She opens it, checks to make sure we are square, and then in her broken English she says, "1 minute" and steps out of the room.

While I wait for her I decide this is a good time to take pictures for proof. So I took a couple of pictures of the room and a bathroom shot if you ####ers don't believe me I can post them (later I asked to take a picture of her and she said no). Just as I finished taking crime scene pictures and putting the phone back into my windbreaker she re-enters the room. She motions for me to undress and I do. My white t-shirt comes off and I take off my underwear and jogging pants off in one fell swoop. I pull off my socks and I'm standing there naked. The awkwardness and tension is still there, both of us unsure of how to act. She turns around and starts to unclasp her bra, but I go ahead and undo it for her and as the bra falls to the floor, the tension drops. She cutely bends over as she pulls her bottoms down to her ankles. She steps over them, takes my hand, and we head to the shower....

The next 50 minutes are well worth the $200 donation.

I'll leave it at that to keep it PG here, but if you guys want full details, I guess I can post it on :e: (posting in progress - check Asian massage parlor thread).

Edited by No. 16

Way to screw up two threads.
It's all true buddy. I can post a pic of the room and bathroom if you don't believe me. This is no fishing trip. Sadly, this is the story of my life.
pl:e:ase do

Not buying the 10 minute reload, fire.

Doesn't bother me. I've been very truthful in this thread, opening myself up for all to see no matter how trivial or big the update. No reason to start lying and embelishing now when I've exposed myself to much worse disappointment and embarrassment.BTW two crappy pics of the place have been post:e:d. We know last time how well I did with transferring pics from my phone to :e: so hopefully it works.

The one part of the story that I found odd is the thought that she actually enjoyed this. This is her job and nobody enjoys their job. She was pretending, just like the rest of us, with the hope that you'll be a returning customer $$$.

She did her job well, by making him think she was enjoying it...

Anyone who needs an :e: membership, go to establishedboard.com. You'll need to set up an account and one of the admins will have to validate it, I can't do that for you, I'm just a mod. I can suspend your account, so watch it. :lol:

Edited by Evilgrin 72

The one part of the story that I found odd is the thought that she actually enjoyed this. This is her job and nobody enjoys their job. She was pretending, just like the rest of us, with the hope that you'll be a returning customer $$$.

Exactly. In fact, that cute black girl whom I gave a Honda Civic a few years ago, before marrying the Chinese girl, was a lousy actress. If finally gave her the heave-ho after a few months of trial and error. If you want to keep 'em coming back for more, you gotta deliver the entertainment value, and that's more than just "being there."

Your point?

Your point?
Just commenting on the story, that's all. :shrug:I'm sure you were wonderful, the best she's ever had.
God dammit! I'm God's gift to women. Ron Jeremy, Mandingo, Peter North, and Lex Steele have nothing on me!

Was awoken by another dream about the ex. This time she and my GB fessed up to seeing each other since the split.

That's three nights in a row I've dreamt of her. Since we broke up that's a first. Before it would be a dream once in a while. Need to stop working out so hard so I don't get into a deep deep sleep.

Was awoken by another dream about the ex. This time she and my GB fessed up to seeing each other since the split.

That's three nights in a row I've dreamt of her. Since we broke up that's a first. Before it would be a dream once in a while. Need to stop working out so hard so I don't get into a deep deep sleep.

No you don't. Keep banging whores and exercising. The dreams will fade soon enough (but not as quickly as you'd like).

If she acted anything like some of the pron that I've seen, then she didn't do that great of a job ... He bought it hook, line and sinker.
Sometimes it's really obvious you're not a guy. This is one of those times.

If she acted anything like some of the pron that I've seen, then she didn't do that great of a job ... He bought it hook, line and sinker.

LOL really Mr. Obvious?

<------------ You must have missed the obvious sign of the word female in my profile.

I might not be a guy but I do sleep with women.

Haha. Beavers is good people.

That maybe true but you still think like a woman.

Edited by No. 16

LOL really Mr. Obvious?

<------------ You must have missed the obvious sign of the word female in my profile.

No problem with Beavers. I was referring more to the bolded. Acting chops of a prostitute isn't the first question that came to my mind. Or most people's aside from maybe Christo.

LOL really Mr. Obvious?

:hifive:

I see your point. But, use this to your advantage - when you start dating or feel like you're getting serious, you can always PM me for advice from someone who "thinks like a woman." ;)

Will do! Your input is always welcome and much appreciated.

Just cracked me up thinking you thought that I thought that the whore thought I was the best lay ever.