What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Randle, Jeffrey, Miller or Hill? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveb1164

Footballguy
I'm in the second round of a 16 team rookie draft with the 18th overall pick. Unbelievably all of these guys are available. I took Martin already at number 2.

From all of the rankings I've seen Jeffrey is the highest, with Hill sometimes higher and Lamar Miller also higher sometimes. The average rankings would definitely put Randle as the lowest, but I think I'd rather pick Randle over the others(and this doesn't take into account that I'm a Giants fan).

Jeffrey not being able to keep his weight down really scares me. Hill has no one to throw him the ball among other things. Miller is not in a great situation and has injury problems. Am I crazy?

Who would you pick?

I am big on the big guy (Jeffrey). I consider Randle and Jeffrey to be equal talents, with Jeffrey in a much better position to start. I don't expect him to be there when I pick at 10 in my draft, so it's very surprising he's still there at 18. for me it would be Jeffrey, Randle, Miller, then Hill for preference.

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE SHARK POOL

Threads that are asking for advice on how you should draft or manage your team belong in The Assistant Coach forum.

IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE SHARK POOL Threads that are asking for advice on how you should draft or manage your team belong in The Assistant Coach forum.
:goodposting:
So if the OP eliminated "who should I take" and replaced it with "how would you rank these late first early second round rookie picks" it would be acceptable?Randle/miller (very close for me)JeffreyHill

Last edited by a moderator:
I would rate them:

Tier 1

WR: S.Hill

WR: A.Jeffery

Tier 2

WR: R.Randle

Tier 3

RB: L.Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread