Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Stock Thread

On 12/18/2020 at 12:10 PM, Big League Chew said:

Buddy sent me this.  Not sure if this was mentioned here so my bad if honda

Putting this one on your radar.  Ticker VYGVF.   Voyager Digital is a crypto broker that routes commission free crypto trades to multiple exchanges for best execution pricing.  They pay up to 5.5% interest on Bitcoin with zero restrictions.  Trade and withdraw as much as you want.  They also pay interest on a bunch of other coins.  I was able to open, fund and trade with a brand new account in minutes on their app.  They posted 1000% growth and haven’t even expanded internationally yet.  I am ALL over this stock.  It’s popped a bit but you’ve hardly missed the party.  I will be buying in blocks until I hit 3000 shares.  I’m only a 1/3rd of the way so the recent bumps in price don’t phase me.  

Thanks for the tip. I bought in back in December and have been adding to my position since. 

• Like 1

On 2/10/2021 at 10:52 AM, Al Czervik said:

You're welcome.  No, I am not in this space.  Just ran across the opportunity on teh Twitter.  I like what I have read and plan to hold (mostly on the ARK connection angle).

$CMLF surges after-hours.  Currently up 26% pre-market.

Cathie Wood/ARK added 1,546,926 shares.

Edited by Al Czervik

8 hours ago, KGB said:

Very lucky/gutsy to be ahead nicely since I started less than a year ago.

up 100% and going to sell some things off and pay off my Jeep

https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/dealer-inspire-vps-vehicle-images/11002102/1C4GJXANXMW626253/896653ad588fad1a8766bd620152cf55.jpg

Thank you everyone for the help and advice :hifive:

Don’t sell, double-up a couple times in some herion stonks, the buy multiple lambos. What could go wrong?

• Laughing 1

1 minute ago, rick6668 said:

I do.  I held it til Noon yesterday and sold.   

I think if you buy back now, you will make money. I got in 8.10, loos like 8.43 now. But if you sold at a loss, getting back in will probably be a wash sale and I don't have time to explain that now, but essentially you would not be able to deduct losses until you made up losses on last transaction. In an IRA it doesn't matter

Just now, cosjobs said:

I think if you buy back now, you will make money. I got in 8.10, loos like 8.43 now. But if you sold at a loss, getting back in will probably be a wash sale and I don't have time to explain that now, but essentially you would not be able to deduct losses until you made up losses on last transaction. In an IRA it doesn't matter

now 8.09. all over the board

12 minutes ago, cosjobs said:

Thanks, In an IRA, so that makes it easier.

$FUSE

(Reuters) - Mobile banking platform MoneyLion Inc said on Friday it has agreed to go public through a merger with blank-check firm Fusion Acquisition Corp, in a deal that values the equity of the combined company at $2.9 billion.

MoneyLion said it expects the combined company, which will have an enterprise value of $2.4 billion, to get $526 million in cash proceeds.

The deal will be supported by a $250 million private investment from funds and accounts managed by BlackRock, affiliates of Apollo Global Management and others.

New York-based fintech company MoneyLion was founded in 2013 and is led by co-founder and Chief Executive Officer Diwakar Choubey, a Wall Street executive who has held senior positions at Goldman Sachs Group Inc, Citadel and Barclays PLC.

The platform uses machine learning to provide its customers access to small loans in addition to financial advisory and investment services through its mobile app.

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

21 hours ago, hooter311 said:

Alternative that doesn't get mentioned much is flutter. $pdypy

They own 95% of fanduel and also the tvg app as well.  I like that fanduel is affiliated with pat McAfee.  His legion is going to grow and grow and it's the same target demo that barstool and Penn are currently making a killing with.

A ticker change could send it through the roof.

Why is this still a pink sheeter?  Agree that uplist alone should be really good for it

Think Im going to get in here

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, randall146 said:

I'm in FUSE at $11. Thinking of adding today and hoping reddit pumps it over the weekend

One of my 15 or so SPACs.  I'll hold a few day and see what happens too, but I also need to start trimming.     

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

Seems like a bit of an overreaction in $BL. It’s a solid company and felt like I missed it, but I might have to nibble here.

never heard of this company but looks good for a swing play - got in at 128.06!

Edited by NajehHejan

33 minutes ago, randall146 said:

I don't have an opinion on Moneylion, but the market doesn't seem impressed 

There is another one similar to this.  $FTOC has a deal with Payoneer.  Payoneer seems like a good product from what I read, but $FTOC continues to trade in the $12 area.

FUSE and FCAC (was down until the CNBC interview) getting shafted a bit on their merger news.  

I really want a pastrami sammich from Katz.  That thing looked like an amazingly awesome heart attack.  I want 5.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, beef said:

FUSE and FCAC (was down until the CNBC interview) getting shafted a bit on their merger news.  

I really want a pastrami sammich from Katz.  That thing looked like an amazingly awesome heart attack.  I want 5.  

You can order a kit online, or so Facebook constantly tells me

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

I’m legally changing my name to Fiverr McCrowdstrike

Been a great stock so far. Glad I bought extra in the 140-150 range but damn I wish I bought even more.

Also, BL is a big overreaction. I honestly can’t tell sometimes. Beat top and bottom but you honestly never know what the reaction will be. Seems like if the stock has a following they will overlook the misses but if the stock isn’t a hot stock it can get hit hard for no reason. I got in much earlier so still well up but I like it long term so not really worried if they keep growing and beating. 

• Like 1