• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fantasycurse42

• stbugs

• BassNBrew

• cosjobs

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to time bottoms is very hard. If you believe in the company long term I feel this price is a very strong entry point long term. Set it and forget for a while. When it doubles....take your

I will make a wager. If this stock hits $420.69 before this earnings call on March 31st, I will pass out 100 FBG subscriptions to the gents in the stock thread.

sponks

Question for the pros here. I was clicking around on fintel.io and looked up the institutional ownership of CCIV and saw that there are now 78 institutional owners. Now, I may be completely not understanding that data, but that seems like a huge tell that CCIV will be Lucid. I couldn't find another SPAC with anything close to 78 institutional owners. PSTH, the mega Bill Ackman SPAC has zero. Thiel's BTWN that had rumors with Tokopedia has zero. IPOD has 1. I find it hard to believe institutions are blindly flowing into CCIV on a rumor, or getting in on the hopes of a different merge. Am I missing something, or not reading the data correctly?

https://fintel.io/search?search=cciv

• Thinking 2
11 hours ago, CR69 said:

I'm tempted to continue taking profits on pot stocks. This is nuts. Thinking of selling another 25% of my MJ and YOLO positions tomorrow. 

10 hours ago, McBokonon said:

"More people have lost money waiting for corrections and anticipating corrections than in the actual corrections."

-Peter Lynch

-McBokonon

And just like that CGC down 15%. :kicksrock:

• Sad 1
10 hours ago, CR69 said:

Anything specific in mind with the profits or just looking to rebuy later?

I was just looking to trim my initial investment as I WAS up 220% in about 6 months in CGC. If I can get some kind of bounce off of this nose dive will do so.  I think it's the best of the pot stocks by far as Constellation Brands has a big stake in it. 

4 minutes ago, ericttspikes said:

Question for the pros here. I was clicking around on fintel.io and looked up the institutional ownership of CCIV and saw that there are now 78 institutional owners. Now, I may be completely not understanding that data, but that seems like a huge tell that CCIV will be Lucid. I couldn't find another SPAC with anything close to 78 institutional owners. PSTH, the mega Bill Ackman SPAC has zero. Thiel's BTWN that had rumors with Tokopedia has zero. IPOD has 1. I find it hard to believe institutions are blindly flowing into CCIV on a rumor, or getting in on the hopes of a different merge. Am I missing something, or not reading the data correctly?

https://fintel.io/search?search=cciv

Not really something I've looked into before, but it isn't a big secret that hedge funds are buying up a lot of the new issuance in this space. So this seems a bit surprising on IPOD and PSTH. SPCX lists IPOD in its holdings, but doesn't show up in the ETF list for instance: https://www.spcxetf.com/spcx-holdings/ 

• Thanks 1
59 minutes ago, Wild Young Billy said:

SFIO is getting the WSB-like treatment on twitter which is making me skeptical about holding it. Anyone else still holding this?

💎 ?

Literally no incentive to sell this since I am in for only a few hundred bucks so I’ll be hanging around. 

5 minutes ago, jamny said:

Still riding with UNVC

Is this thing all "covid syringe or bust"? @Caesar

Part of my order filled and waiting for the rest to hit at .163 to get my original investment out.  I'll free roll the rest and see what happens. 

• Like 1
Just now, kevzilla said:

ESPN just did a deal with Caesars/William Hill?

Yes, an online digital integration. Nothing with TV. I'm picturing stuff like "And now the Draftkings halftime show" and whatnot.

On 12/31/2020 at 9:00 AM, McBokonon said:

$FLGT having another nice day. If I was forced to pick 2 stocks that aren’t often talked about to start a new portfolio I think I would include this one. $AAXN might be the other. 

Should have bought moar (AAXN is now AXON btw)

20 minutes ago, jamny said:

Still riding with UNVC

Is this thing all "covid syringe or bust"? @Caesar

Absolutely not.  This is a platform for administration, tracking, real-time adjudication, monitoring of pharmacies.

There is opioid addiction help clinics along with a transdermal patch  that helps minimize symptoms of opioid withdrawal.  Dr Dalton's son died of opioid overdoes, so he is pretty motivated to make that happen.

They are medicare and meicaid approved.  There is so much more.  Sorry I don't have a lot of time to get into it, but it is way more connected than just safety syringes.  I have a post in the penny stock thread.  If I can find it quick, I will link it.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, [icon] said:

SFIO flat for 5 days now. @NajehHejan whatcha thinking? Any update on the CE / OTC shift? 

These things can take a while. if you're only in small amount, I'd hang on. If you have fairly big holdings (like I did), definitely sell half or even maybe three quarters.

1 minute ago, NajehHejan said:

These things can take a while. if you're only in small amount, I'd hang on. If you have fairly big holdings (like I did), definitely sell half or even maybe three quarters.

What do people in this thread consider "big" or "fairly big" holding in any given asset?

13 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

Yes, an online digital integration. Nothing with TV. I'm picturing stuff like "And now the Draftkings halftime show" and whatnot.

On their show Daily Wager, they've been using ***official*** Caesars/William Hill lines. Will double-check today.

• Thinking 1
50 minutes ago, rick6668 said:

I'm in but ouch.

yeah with the huge reefer pullback, I stayed out. sorry did not update post. I'm usually solid busy from 8:15-9:30

• Laughing 1
On 2/10/2021 at 8:52 AM, Al Czervik said:

You're welcome.  No, I am not in this space.  Just ran across the opportunity on teh Twitter.  I like what I have read and plan to hold (mostly on the ARK connection angle).

Some info on the merging company:

Investor presentation if you like a good PowerPoint: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1818331/000121390021007928/ea135108ex99-2_cmlifescience.htm

Well, best laid plans...

It doubled in less than 48 hours, so I sold half and got my basis out. I'll hold the other 750 long-term. From what I'm reading, it seems like most of the successful mergers are forcing conversion of these before they can become lottery tickets, but hopefully they'll manage to make some more coin. Thanks again.

17 hours ago, cosjobs said:

SNDL VOLUME TODAY 2,567,977,403

That's billion.

and another 35 million first hour of AH

I just sold half my position to make my money back plus a little.  Will let the rest ride.  The company is garbage, YMMV

Im tracking TNXP, STMH, IBIO, and AGTC, and they seem to be doing well.  Im in long and strong on INND and BLDV as both are cheap and could make make some lambo's if they pay out.  I do believe BLDV is a garbage company but they are involved with pot so ... yea.

Im starting to get worried about CBBT and ATOS, they may be losers.

43 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

Should have bought moar (AAXN is now AXON btw)

I finally bought some of that a few weeks ago, late and not a ton just 20 @162, but nice to see it moving. I’ve definitely shifted into a more conservative looking long term approach. Can’t keep up with all the quick trades.

My RDFN and SDGR have been smoking as of late and ADYEY seems to be finally moving a bit too if you have those.

36 minutes ago, kevzilla said:

On their show Daily Wager, they've been using ***official*** Caesars/William Hill lines. Will double-check today.

Thanks for catching this. Looks like the bulk of these might have been inherited from the FOX acquisition minus a few million. Doesn’t quite give me the sads but not as exciting

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

I finally bought some of that a few weeks ago, late and not a ton just 20 @162, but nice to see it moving. I’ve definitely shifted into a more conservative looking long term approach. Can’t keep up with all the quick trades.

My RDFN and SDGR have been smoking as of late and ADYEY seems to be finally moving a bit too if you have those.

Traded SDGR a while ago but decided FLGT gave me similar exposure. ADYEY I didn’t pull the trigger on because I have SQ. Trying to avoid redundancies until I can open more positions. Missed RDFN.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, identikit said:

Wanted to get a piece of SFIO.

Neither Fidelity or Etrade allows it.

Any other options?

Last I checked TD was a no go

1 hour ago, kevzilla said:
1 hour ago, McBokonon said:

Only have DKNG but I agree. DKNG gonna get some sweet discounts and plastered coverage all over ESPN.

ESPN just did a deal with Caesars/William Hill?

Does DraftKings do NCAA March Madness betting?

14 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

Traded SDGR a while ago but decided FLGT gave me similar exposure. ADYEY I didn’t pull the trigger on because I have SQ. Trying to avoid redundancies until I can open more positions. Missed RDFN.

Buy NNOX on the dip?  thoughts?