What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (25 Viewers)

PLTR

*gasp* The CEO sold shares!

"Karp has 60.9 million stock options granted in 2009 with strike prices of 10.3 cents that will expire on Dec. 3, and another 8 million options granted in 2011 with a strike price of 85 cents that also expire Dec. 3.

Exercising those options will cost Karp $12.8 million. In return, he will receive stock worth $1.6 billion. That will create a mammoth tax bill and Karp is likely to sell a substantial portion of those shares this year to cover the liability."
See, I need a deal like this. 

It’s only for premium members. Is there a  cliff notes version of what it said?
We're ever-increasingly connected

That creates a #### ton of data

Government and corporations alike are just scratching the surface of how to monetize that data

He believes PLTR is uniquely suited to help both capitalize on that

There are high switching costs, so they're going to retain customers , especially govt.

Lots of room to grow with the largest companies and the latest quarter showed they're taking advantage of that room

Currently some concentration risk and potential for high cash burn as they court companies in addition to their govt contracts.

EBS

QS

BLDP

These are the most speculative positions in my portfolio. So don’t fret with the gyrations. All are long term plays for me. 

I am doing some heavy research on another emerging sector and will eventually let you guys know what I am doing in the space of "Crisper" Bio Technology. Basically there are 6 big players here. So I am doing my due diligence on all of them. My plan is to create a 6 position ETF per say and weight them accordingly based on my conviction in each. 

Stay tuned.
tripled my position in EBS.  Got in $79.65

They hired political whackadoo Dr. Kelli Ward to the board of directors and I guess the stock market likes it?  I think I'll be selling all my shares and moving them to Royal Helium because #### Dr. Kelli Ward right in the balloon knot and #### them for hiring her. 
That's a gigantic red flag. She's both stupid and crazy. She's a also a bad person and conspiracy theorist but I'm sure they can use her to try and shoo away regulation and let them pollute without restraint which is likely the point.

They hired political whackadoo Dr. Kelli Ward to the board of directors and I guess the stock market likes it?  I think I'll be selling all my shares and moving them to Royal Helium because #### Dr. Kelli Ward right in the balloon knot and #### them for hiring her. 
Well that's a sell signal if I've ever seen one. I'm out.

• Thanks
Reactions: JAA
@Keerock After holding in the $59ks overnight, I really thought it would make a strong push to break through $60k and then an ATH. That doesn't seem to be the case atm. Might be worth considering if you want to hold over the long weekend. I probably will, but I don't feel great about it with the current action.

That's a gigantic red flag. She's both stupid and crazy. She's a also a bad person and conspiracy theorist but I'm sure they can use her to try and shoo away regulation and let them pollute without restraint which is likely the point.
Our state. :sigh:

Fortunately I live in an area that would elect Debbie Lesko to balance her out. Wait...

Made like 8% on DMEHF.  In for a smaller portion into $RHCCF.  Lets see how the stock price /rises/

• Laughing
Reactions: KGB
@Keerock After holding in the $59ks overnight, I really thought it would make a strong push to break through $60k and then an ATH. That doesn't seem to be the case atm. Might be worth considering if you want to hold over the long weekend. I probably will, but I don't feel great about it with the current action.
I'll be holding... thanks.  BTW... HBGB  :)  

Next up for helium (at least for me):  RHCCF

Royal Helium.  Should benefit from things I'm seeing and hearing.  I won't have anything to do with any stock that has anything to do with Dr. Kelli Ward.  
In, what was the other helium stock you mentioned a few weeks ago.  Think I bought some but not sure and I have approximately 854 SPACs now.

In, what was the other helium stock you mentioned a few weeks ago.  Think I bought some but not sure and I have approximately 854 SPACs now.
That was Desert Mountain.  But they appointed a Covid denyer or whatever she is to the board and I'm out.  Stock should be fine and honestly, she can help with regulatory hoops because she probably also denies climate change but I can vote elsewhere with my money.

I've never encountered this foreign settlement fee before.  I use Schwab and TD and never had this obstacle.  

Just bummed about Desert Mountain.  I do understand the appointment but it just rubs me wrong.  I think ultimately it's good for the stock but I just can't go along with it.  
With fidelity they pop up for mostly non-Canadian stuff. They waive it for big ballers like @stbugsand @Capellabut small minnows like me are buying some fidelity dude a 3 martini lunch

Welp, I'm not about to download the Fidelity app and make money moves on hotel Wifi, so I guess I'll sell Desert Mountain on Wednesday. 

Users who are viewing this thread