• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fantasycurse42

• stbugs

• BassNBrew

• cosjobs

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to time bottoms is very hard. If you believe in the company long term I feel this price is a very strong entry point long term. Set it and forget for a while. When it doubles....take your

I will make a wager. If this stock hits $420.69 before this earnings call on March 31st, I will pass out 100 FBG subscriptions to the gents in the stock thread.

sponks

12 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

PLTR

*gasp* The CEO sold shares!

"Karp has 60.9 million stock options granted in 2009 with strike prices of 10.3 cents that will expire on Dec. 3, and another 8 million options granted in 2011 with a strike price of 85 cents that also expire Dec. 3.

Exercising those options will cost Karp $12.8 million. In return, he will receive stock worth $1.6 billion. That will create a mammoth tax bill and Karp is likely to sell a substantial portion of those shares this year to cover the liability."

See, I need a deal like this. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, stbugs said:

It’s only for premium members. Is there a  cliff notes version of what it said?

We're ever-increasingly connected

That creates a #### ton of data

Government and corporations alike are just scratching the surface of how to monetize that data

He believes PLTR is uniquely suited to help both capitalize on that

There are high switching costs, so they're going to retain customers , especially govt.

Lots of room to grow with the largest companies and the latest quarter showed they're taking advantage of that room

Currently some concentration risk and potential for high cash burn as they court companies in addition to their govt contracts.

3 hours ago, Todem said:

EBS......great price here. Ignore the noise. GREAT COMPANY.

Still long?  They are getting crushed today

• Laughing 1
1 hour ago, Todem said:

EBS

QS

BLDP

These are the most speculative positions in my portfolio. So don’t fret with the gyrations. All are long term plays for me. 

I am doing some heavy research on another emerging sector and will eventually let you guys know what I am doing in the space of "Crisper" Bio Technology. Basically there are 6 big players here. So I am doing my due diligence on all of them. My plan is to create a 6 position ETF per say and weight them accordingly based on my conviction in each. 

Stay tuned.

tripled my position in EBS.  Got in $79.65

1 minute ago, Thread said:

They hired political whackadoo Dr. Kelli Ward to the board of directors and I guess the stock market likes it?  I think I'll be selling all my shares and moving them to Royal Helium because #### Dr. Kelli Ward right in the balloon knot and #### them for hiring her. 

That's a gigantic red flag. She's both stupid and crazy. She's a also a bad person and conspiracy theorist but I'm sure they can use her to try and shoo away regulation and let them pollute without restraint which is likely the point.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Just now, McBokonon said:

That's a gigantic red flag. She's both stupid and crazy. She's a also a bad person and conspiracy theorist but I'm sure they can use her to try and shoo away regulation and let them pollute without restraint which is likely the point.

@General Malaise?

• Love 1

Next up for helium (at least for me):  RHCCF

Royal Helium.  Should benefit from things I'm seeing and hearing.  I won't have anything to do with any stock that has anything to do with Dr. Kelli Ward.  

• Like 3
18 minutes ago, Thread said:

They hired political whackadoo Dr. Kelli Ward to the board of directors and I guess the stock market likes it?  I think I'll be selling all my shares and moving them to Royal Helium because #### Dr. Kelli Ward right in the balloon knot and #### them for hiring her. 

Well that's a sell signal if I've ever seen one. I'm out.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, caustic said:

Well that's a sell signal if I've ever seen one. I'm out.

I mean, she will help with regulatory humps and hurdles, but I can't in good conscience park money in a stock that appoints her to the board.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Royal Helium.  Should benefit from things I'm seeing and hearing.  I won't have anything to do with any stock that has anything to do with Dr. Kelli Ward.  

Thanks.  Out

• Laughing 1

@Keerock After holding in the $59ks overnight, I really thought it would make a strong push to break through $60k and then an ATH. That doesn't seem to be the case atm. Might be worth considering if you want to hold over the long weekend. I probably will, but I don't feel great about it with the current action.

49 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

$50 foreign settlement fee

58 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

Our state. :sigh:

Fortunately I live in an area that would elect Debbie Lesko to balance her out. Wait...

Made like 8% on DMEHF.  In for a smaller portion into $RHCCF.  Lets see how the stock price /rises/

• Laughing 1
3 minutes ago, identikit said:

We need another way in, @General Malaise

I've never encountered this foreign settlement fee before.  I use Schwab and TD and never had this obstacle.  

Just bummed about Desert Mountain.  I do understand the appointment but it just rubs me wrong.  I think ultimately it's good for the stock but I just can't go along with it.  

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
25 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

@Keerock After holding in the $59ks overnight, I really thought it would make a strong push to break through $60k and then an ATH. That doesn't seem to be the case atm. Might be worth considering if you want to hold over the long weekend. I probably will, but I don't feel great about it with the current action.

I'll be holding... thanks.  BTW... HBGB :) 

• Laughing 1
1 hour ago, General Malaise said:

In, what was the other helium stock you mentioned a few weeks ago.  Think I bought some but not sure and I have approximately 854 SPACs now.

• Laughing 1
1 minute ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:

In, what was the other helium stock you mentioned a few weeks ago.  Think I bought some but not sure and I have approximately 854 SPACs now.

That was Desert Mountain.  But they appointed a Covid denyer or whatever she is to the board and I'm out.  Stock should be fine and honestly, she can help with regulatory hoops because she probably also denies climate change but I can vote elsewhere with my money.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
7 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

I've never encountered this foreign settlement fee before.  I use Schwab and TD and never had this obstacle.  

Just bummed about Desert Mountain.  I do understand the appointment but it just rubs me wrong.  I think ultimately it's good for the stock but I just can't go along with it.  

With fidelity they pop up for mostly non-Canadian stuff. They waive it for big ballers like @stbugsand @Capellabut small minnows like me are buying some fidelity dude a 3 martini lunch

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
2 minutes ago, 2Squirrels1Nut said:  Think I bought some but not sure and I have approximately 854 SPACs now.

Spactacular to meet another member of my species. 

• Laughing 1
1 minute ago, Keerock said:

So I got into EBS based on this thread... can someone tell me why the big drop at the open?

They messed up a batch of JnJ vaccines

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Keerock said:

So I got into EBS based on this thread... can someone tell me why the big drop at the open?

To give us in the FFA a dip to buy :excited:

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1
1 minute ago, General Malaise said:

Yeah, me neither, but I put it on for the little kids the other night and a few minutes in said "holy moly, that's Kramer!".  

Kids, right...

Sacrificed at the SPAC altar and funded some more BLDP and a starter in EBS.  If I had the cash I'd think about selling a put on EBS - this is probably a local low.

1 hour ago, Keerock said:

Selloff or runup before long weekend?

Remember how Bitcoin ran up to like 20k a share then dropped to 3k before hitting 60k all in 2-3 years and how me, you and everyone else wishes they would have double mortgaged their houses to buy it at 3k? 

I feel we are at a similar point with the stock market and will be looking back a year from now wondering why we didn't buy more QUALITY stocks.

ETA

JMHO I'm not an official stockperson.

Edited by 2Squirrels1Nut
  • Like 1