• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fantasycurse42

• stbugs

• BassNBrew

• Capella

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trying to time bottoms is very hard. If you believe in the company long term I feel this price is a very strong entry point long term. Set it and forget for a while. When it doubles....take your

I will make a wager. If this stock hits $420.69 before this earnings call on March 31st, I will pass out 100 FBG subscriptions to the gents in the stock thread.

sponks

1 hour ago, BassNBrew said:

Someone shoot me.

Just added back a share of Amazon.  Amazing it was worth $225 more a couple of days ago.  I'll add a share every $50 it drops from here.

16 minutes ago, Capella said:

Man people are really pissed amazon didn’t split. Lol 

Back to April prices! :excited:

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, BassNBrew said:

Someone shoot me.

Just added back a share of Amazon.  Amazing it was worth $225 more a couple of days ago.  I'll add a share every $50 it drops from here.

GlockNAnchor

On 3/17/2021 at 1:02 PM, JAA said:

Keep an eye on $ICBU.  It has popped twice recently.  Usually the PnD gets a single pop, this seems to be a big push

Cha Cha Cha Chia!!

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1

I really need some of these SPACs to wrap up their mergers and move so I can decide what to do with them. Pot committed to Rocket Labs and 23andme, but they just trickled back down to $10 and do nothing. Recently added IPOE for the Sofi merger, but it seems to be doing the same thing...might stop loss at $16 and wait to buy back in a few months when bored investors let it sink close to 10.

2 hours ago, JB Breakfast Club said:

I really need some of these SPACs to wrap up their mergers and move so I can decide what to do with them. Pot committed to Rocket Labs and 23andme, but they just trickled back down to $10 and do nothing. Recently added IPOE for the Sofi merger, but it seems to be doing the same thing...might stop loss at $16 and wait to buy back in a few months when bored investors let it sink close to 10.

My link

2 hours ago, JB Breakfast Club said:

STIC is the one I need to go.

This Bark Box transaction needs to happen soon.

My niece hit it big on dogecoin in robinhood and wants to move it to ETH. Does anybody know if she can just transfer it, or does she have to sell the doge in order to buy eth? And then pay capital gains?

5 minutes ago, Capella said:

My niece hit it big on dogecoin in robinhood and wants to move it to ETH. Does anybody know if she can just transfer it, or does she have to sell the doge in order to buy eth? And then pay capital gains?

On Robinhood it works just like stocks, you have to sell the one crypto (creating a taxable event) before buying another. Not sure if other platforms do it differently. 

12 minutes ago, caustic said:

On Robinhood it works just like stocks, you have to sell the one crypto (creating a taxable event) before buying another. Not sure if other platforms do it differently. 

Yea in coinbase you can transfer cryptos. Darn.  Thanks. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Capella said:

Yea in coinbase you can transfer cryptos. Darn.  Thanks. 

That's still a taxable event...

• Like 1
1 minute ago, CR69 said:

That's still a taxable event...

Ah. Well then screw it. 

She paid 25 bucks for doge and it’s over 4k now so she can pay some taxes lol 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 1
39 minutes ago, Capella said:

Ah. Well then screw it. 

She paid 25 bucks for doge and it’s over 4k now so she can pay some taxes lol 

Haha that she can. Good for her though!

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, CR69 said:

Haha that she can. Good for her though!

:hifive:  She’s trying to work it up to a fancy golf cart. Told her ETH may be the route. 

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Capella said:

:hifive:  She’s trying to work it up to a fancy golf cart. Told her ETH may be the route. 

It's my pick as well with the obv disclaimer that it's crypto and you better be able to stomach a 50% drop without panicking lol. 

ETHE/GBTC in a Roth IRA are $$$ too. 

Edited by CR69
14 minutes ago, CR69 said:

It's my pick as well with the obv disclaimer that it's crypto and you better be able to stomach a 50% drop without panicking lol. 

ETHE/GBTC in a Roth IRA are $$$ too. 

Oh yea she’s aware of the ringer it is. She’s free rolling so should be fine. I told her she should have that cart by end of year 2022. 

20 hours ago, BassNBrew said:

I added 10 shares, already own more than I want.  At some point you have to wonder if the insiders know the drug is not getting approved

... and this. I have a hard time believing that LARGE institutions do not have "feelers" out there that are able to report back pertinent info.

In this day and age of electronic communication, would seem to me  impossible to keep info a secret.

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Nick Vermeil said:

BLDP wait....

:unsure: What happened to Token? Can no longer tag him for his thoughts 

Edit @Todem... what's up with BLDP? Buying opp? Having doubts? 

damn... just woke up and brain was foggy :lol: 

Edited by [icon]
8 minutes ago, [icon] said:

Pretty sure he’s still on the show. Haven’t watched the last couple seasons thought so maybe they wrote him off.

• Laughing 3
7 hours ago, Capella said:

Oh yea she’s aware of the ringer it is. She’s free rolling so should be fine. I told her she should have that cart by end of year 2022. 

Hopefully she did it already. The thing just keeps going...

35 minutes ago, CR69 said:

Hopefully she did it already. The thing just keeps going...

I’m going to call her and ask later this morning. 

23 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Thoughts on COIN? Anyone buying? 

What’s the next Etherium since I keep missing these runs?

ETH still has a lot of room to run IMHO - I see a triple up or close to it by EOY from where we are right now. 

• Thanks 1
50 minutes ago, Angry Beavers said:

They are both running!

Holy crap. Yeah she better take those profits and move them into a legitimate coin quickly. 

• Thinking 1
2 minutes ago, Angry Beavers said:

ETH still has a lot of room to run IMHO - I see a triple up or close to it by EOY from where we are right now. 

Not if I buy it.  Last time around it went from $110 to $50.

• Laughing 1
1 hour ago, [icon] said:

My guess is he’s not freaking out over one quarter.

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Not if I buy it.  Last time around it went from $110 to $50.

Please don't buy.

Amazon is giving you a perfect re-entry point.

Edited by identikit
  • Laughing 1
8 minutes ago, Angry Beavers said:

Yea I also think it’s around 10-11k eoy

• Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, McBokonon said:

My guess is he’s not freaking out over one quarter.

I was hoping you were referring to one quarter as in 25 cents, not one quarter of it's market cap.

Sure am hoping for a massive boost from Ruger after earnings tomorrow. I kept buying more calls as the previous ones lost value.  Cutting my losses while the stock is finally rising a bit might be smart but I'm a gambler not an investor.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, [icon] said:

Again.......LONG. Potential 10 bagger.

This quarter was fully expected due to the pandemic. Sitting on the earnings call at today 11AM eastern and everything looks fundamentally sound with the business (I read the entire earnings report and while it looks ugly I am highly confident they are going in the right direction and have the best tech in the space) They are poised for incredible growth over the next 5 years. This is a speed bump and part of investing in a new technology. 

I have said it a lot.....if your looking to simply trade it....good luck. If your looking to invest....stay long. Dont look at it all the time. And also don’t put all you money in it. 

Their cash reserves are at over 1.2B now. They increased their cash reserves 600% That is huge. They are poised for incredible growth in the hydrogen fuel cell space and IMO are the class of this space.

If you have not bought into this stock.....today will be a great day to add it. Also if you don’t have a large exposure and have some cash....average down today. 

My opinion stands. I already knew this was going to be a very soft quarter due to circumstances beyond their control with the global pandemic. 

Take care everyone.

Edited by Todem
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 7
  • Love 1