What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Stock Thread (18 Viewers)

I think regardless we're at crunch time. Whether it goes to a buck or over $10, I'd like to thank @chet! This stock has moved from under 30 cents to $10 in less than 8 months, he got us in at the absolute bottom!! I'll follow him blindly any day of the week. 

We're mostly football guys here, and I think most of us have left a decent chunk on to gamble with. Hopefully we make bank and have hopes for a good Covid treatment at the same time! If not, it was one fun ride!
Yes, the entertainment and obsession/something to follow factor alone Is worth at least a third of what I paid even if it flops. 

Oh yea I saw somebody on yahoo board yesterday say this thing was going to be 600 a share. Ok bud. I’d be out at 50 I’m sure 
Ha... don't we wish?  I'd be out for 50 except for a small handful of shares just for prosperity sake.  

Not liking that the ability to set stops is so limited with this stock. Nor the ####ers ability to prey on stops that are set. 

I bought some puts on the last MRNA pop when it went into the upper 60s, if memory serves. That name really moves so do not sleep on your puts. I'm not saying don't buy them, I'm saying be ready to sell them at a profit very quickly. You don't want the time decay to get at them but more than that, MRNA has some pretty steep down days that seem to be short-lived so you don't want to miss that window. I'd actually join you but only if MRNA starts sniffing the upper 90s. I could see it hit a wall at 100 and then have a nice drop on profit-taking.
MRNA approaching the mid-nineties. Pouncing on some puts before the close? I'm eyeing them right now. Sorry, this was intended to reply to the prior poster, not myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me rooting on CYDY during power hour today.  I think it'll surpass yesterday's peak of $5.59.
I'm both thinking and hoping you are right.

Downward movement today may be due to some who bought in very low cashing out without running risk of bad results.

On other hand if due to shorting activity shorts need to cover by end of day as cant risk good news being leaked over weekend. 

I do not think we will be hearing anything though until the shareholders meeting.

In one week's time he'll be on Dr. Been, Dr. Yo and Dr. Drew.  

Sounds like a book tour.  Wonder if he has anything good to talk about?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just watched the Fauci/Zuckerberg interview.  Fauci is talking about other types of monoclonal antibodies since he describes them as very precise bullets.  Leronlimab isn't precise.  But it's being general means that it'll still be effective even when the virus mutates.

Just saying....last time we expected good news on a Friday and it came and went without word, we were disappointed with the news on Monday.  Would've been reassured to get a note saying that they unblinded this week on schedule, and still on track to release results next week.

Just saying....last time we expected good news on a Friday and it came and went without word, we were disappointed with the news on Monday.  Would've been reassured to get a note saying that they unblinded this week on schedule, and still on track to release results next week.
He basically just said that

Odd way to release the news.  No press release, just a video people have to watch to get the news?  

Are those UCLA results mentioned new?  I have no idea what he was talking about.  He mentioned 2 people...something.

Odd way to release the news.  No press release, just a video people have to watch to get the news?  

Are those UCLA results mentioned new?  I have no idea what he was talking about.  He mentioned 2 people...something.
Only 152 has seen this far.   Probably a way to get the emailers off his back

Yeah WTF did we just watch/hear?

Only 152 has seen this far.   Probably a way to get the emailers off his back
"I want to give a major update to shareholders in an effort to be transparent, but I plan to do it in a way that's slow to disseminate by the end of Friday! "

Maybe by now a whopping 175 folks have seen it!

Users who are viewing this thread