What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

North Korea thread (4 Viewers)

Matthias said:
We've always been at war with North Korea. 
Well yeah but we aren't actively bombing them. Plus Tim changed the title to world peace a month or so ago and I'm easily confused. 

It's amazing I believe a mass murdering torture state over the POTUS and his staff. 

North Korea Slams U.S. ‘Gangster-Like’ Demands at Nuclear Talks

North Korea Slams U.S. Talks As 'Regrettable' After Pompeo Called Them 'Productive'

North Korea calls high-level talks with Pompeo ‘regrettable’

and from the state propaganda machine 

The other North Korea threat -- that almost never gets talked about

I changed the title again. Trump had tremendous opportunities here to expose North Korea to an openness to the west ala Nixon in China. But we were never going to get denuclearization and it was stupid to ask for it and even worse to brag about it after meeting Kim for a few hours. 

Now we are back to square one, worse than when we started, and Trump is just a failure. 

I changed the title again. Trump had tremendous opportunities here to expose North Korea to an openness to the west ala Nixon in China. But we were never going to get denuclearization and it was stupid to ask for it and even worse to brag about it after meeting Kim for a few hours. 

Now we are back to square one, worse than when we started, and Trump is just a failure. 
So a typical Monday then.  

Yup, the old title was flat out wrong. The didn't play him for a fool. They exposed him completely as a fool for all to see.

ETA: The Emperor has no clothes

Last edited by a moderator:
ETA: The Emperor has no clothes
If I were rewriting that story for the Trump years, there would be a majority of conservatives refusing to accept this and attacking the little kid who made the observation. Plus Fox News would only show film from the head up so hopefully you wouldn’t notice. 

In this forum, someone would post “I’m no fan of the emperor, but he does have clothes. I haven’t seen them, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have them. And for this suggestion I get ruthlessly attacked by the hate filled mob in here.” 

This is weird.  The past four administrations all failed to solve the North Korea problem despite having some of the best foreign policy minds in the business, but I thought for sure that Donald Trump would get this all sorted out.  Now I'm not sure what to think about anything.  My whole world has been torn asunder.  

Hey!  If not for Donald personally intervening, the Trump Administration would’ve started a war with North Korea by now!  A little “thanks, big Orange” is all we’re asking for.  Geez

>>While the details are unclear, a failure to meet on the issue wouldn’t bode well for broader negotiations about North Korea’s nuclear program. The discussions about returning Americans soldiers killed almost 70 years ago was perhaps the most tangible outcome from Pompeo’s trip, which analysts expected would at least secure the release of some remains.

The Department of Defense estimates that North Korea is holding about 200 sets of remains from some 5,300 American military personnel believed missing in the country. Their recovery has long been among the most emotionally charged issues between the two sides. Caskets that the U.S. shipped to the border last month haven’t been filled, despite Kim Jong Un’s pledge during his June 12 summit with President Donald Trump to immediately repatriate identified remains.<<

Any Trump supporters want to chime in here? Still think Donald made all the right moves and deserves the Nobel Prize?
He tried & failed just like everyone before him.  So he should have not tried?   At least Trump didn't give a bunch of concessions & money to NK like Clinton & Madeline.  They were played like a fiddle.  Trump's mistake?  Telling us that that NK was going to abandon their nukes.  Outrage over no deal with North Korea???   Come on guys, let's get back to debasing Sarah Sanders for being fat & stupid.

He tried & failed just like everyone before him.  So he should have not tried?   At least Trump didn't give a bunch of concessions & money to NK like Clinton & Madeline.  They were played like a fiddle.  Trump's mistake?  Telling us that that NK was going to abandon their nukes.  Outrage over no deal with North Korea???   Come on guys, let's get back to debasing Sarah Sanders for being fat & stupid.
Of course. This is why Bush and Obama didn't give him legitimacy which is what they wanted, and what they got, for free.   Oh and his picture is probably still hanging in the Oval Office.  Think about that. 

yea, North Korea is really respected a LOT more because we met with them.  give me a break.
What good came out of the conference?  Trump really billed it as his Mission Accomplished moment.  What happened?  Why'd we spend all the money to go there? 

Trump lowered our flag (literally) to be level with a brutal dictator's flag.  Putin must have been laughing his ### off.  Trump likes to talk about respecting the flag, and he equated it visually to North Korea's.   Such a traitor.  

Last edited by a moderator:
What good came out of the conference?  Trump really billed it as his Mission Accomplished moment.  What happened.  Why'd we spend all the money to go there? 

Trump lowered our flag (literally) to be level with a brutal dictator's flag.  Putin must have been laughing his ### off.  
The horror!

Users who are viewing this thread