Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

**FFA POKER**

btw, trogg somehow made one for 10 miniutes from now. dont know how

It was a magical spell.

i got the "too many tourneys for the day" message

I didn't know you were setting something up. Hope that didn't cause any problems with anyone wanting to play at midnight.

btw, trogg somehow made one for 10 miniutes from now. dont know how

It was a magical spell.

i got the "too many tourneys for the day" message

I didn't know you were setting something up. Hope that didn't cause any problems with anyone wanting to play at midnight.

meh. I wanted to set it up for 1130 anyway

If anyone wants to set up HU games in FFA I'll play. Stupid new client won't let me set up games on my 11" Air because the button for opening a game is off the screen. Great work PokerStars

Otis, I will play heads up? $25/match... Only problem is I do not have the privileges to set up poker games myself...

If anyone wants to set up HU games in FFA I'll play. Stupid new client won't let me set up games on my 11" Air because the button for opening a game is off the screen. Great work PokerStars

Otis, I will play heads up? $25/match... Only problem is I do not have the privileges to set up poker games myself...

OK, just gave everyone in my club admin rights. You should be able to set it up now. Be sure to set up a 2 player per table shootout style

OK, just gave everyone in my club admin rights. You should be able to set it up now. Be sure to set up a 2 player per table shootout style

Ok Otis, just set it up for 9:25pm

Why did it just get cancelled?

Why did it just get cancelled?

Maybe it had to do with not selecting winner takes all instead of top 15% for payout structure?

In WilisonPhillips at 10:10 pm...we have a TOURNEY

I'm in. What's the entry fee? I guess will figure payout when we see how many.

I'm cheap. Usually between $10 and $25. Post your preferences now...don't want to scare away anybody that only has $10 but would be happy with $20-$25ish....

about 10 minutes til we tip.

Sent request to Wilson club on stars to join that club. PM me any PP info to get dough in.

We usually just square up at the end when I do these...so far so good I think.

its in my sig.

everyone in that wants in? I just approved everyone

idontknowwhy

its in my sig.

everyone in that wants in? I just approved everyone

idontknowwhy

Did you get me?

Yep...if you don't show as being in, log out and back in.