What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**FFA POKER** (2 Viewers)

If anyone wants to set up HU games in FFA I'll play. Stupid new client won't let me set up games on my 11" Air because the button for opening a game is off the screen. Great work PokerStars

If anyone wants to set up HU games in FFA I'll play. Stupid new client won't let me set up games on my 11" Air because the button for opening a game is off the screen. Great work PokerStars
Otis, I will play heads up? $25/match... Only problem is I do not have the privileges to set up poker games myself...

Otis, I will play heads up? $25/match... Only problem is I do not have the privileges to set up poker games myself...
OK, just gave everyone in my club admin rights. You should be able to set it up now. Be sure to set up a 2 player per table shootout style

OK, just gave everyone in my club admin rights. You should be able to set it up now. Be sure to set up a 2 player per table shootout style
Ok Otis, just set it up for 9:25pm

Why did it just get cancelled?

Why did it just get cancelled?
Maybe it had to do with not selecting winner takes all instead of top 15% for payout structure?

Any amount is fine. I'd like to also keep it in the 10-25 range and don't mind whatever is decided. I'm in for more than one if anyone else is also.

Users who are viewing this thread