What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**FFA POKER** (3 Viewers)

anyone playing tonight? how do i get into the new club?

***i found post with info and have applied. let's do this

Last edited by a moderator:
let's get at least 5 for a tourney tonight. right now only me and chav.

Name: FFA Reborn

ClubID: 1993087
invitation code: nobodyelsewill

There's been a few folks saying Saturday might work better... If rather push to tomorrow, not a fan of just HU

I'd play but only 3 of us?

Are others waiting to see if there is more?
I would like to play too... but it seems interest is limited. We have 8 people registered for the club, but not enough have been in the tourneys at the same time.

What is this through Poker Stars? I assume we just PayPal?

I am in for the night, so if something happens, I will donate. God I havent played in a long time.

I would like to play too... but it seems interest is limited. We have 8 people registered for the club, but not enough have been in the tourneys at the same time.
With only 8 members, it's going to be hard to get anything going on any one night.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

With only 8 members, it's going to be hard to get anything going on any one night.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?
9 now!

I am making everybody admins, so you should all be able to start games.

FFA REBORN

nobodyknew

I can't find where to login. #### me.
:oldunsure: no new registered...
Where do I register?
same question here
In the Poker Stars app:

home games on the right side of the window

then "join a poker club", enter the info:
Name: FFA Reborn (Name needs to be approved by PS, and may still be pending, but all you need is ClubID)

ClubID: 1993087
invitation code: nobodyelsewill
I just applied....please accept.

I'm not going to schedule another tourney. Let's just drum up interest in the one already scheduled.

Pretty sure I misplayed AA on the flop last night (although I got all the moneys)

EP raises to $15 at $1/$2. He's been involved in a lot of pots. Mid-20s.

I 3-bet to $44 OTB with two black Aces.

Flop 987 with two clubs. He bets $75.

I think, in hindsight, this is a shove/fold spot.

Turn K. He shoves for my last $195. I call. MHIG.

He had 10s, which, obviously, being results oriented, I really should be charging the max on the flop for him to see turn/river. Also, if he has JJ/QQ, the K smashes my range of continuing on the flop (AcKc, KK, AA). I think if he has JJ/QQ he probably check/folds the turn.

Anyone have an opinion?

Pretty sure I misplayed AA on the flop last night (although I got all the moneys)

He had 10s, which, obviously, being results oriented, I really should be charging the max on the flop for him to see turn/river. Also, if he has JJ/QQ, the K smashes my range of continuing on the flop (AcKc, KK, AA). I think if he has JJ/QQ he probably check/folds the turn.

Anyone have an opinion?
Opinions are for club members only.

Anyone have an opinion?
I thought you were completely broke? What are you doing still playing poker?

Anyone have an opinion?
staked by a friend.

Anyone have an opinion?
staked by a friend.
Dude.

Anyone have an opinion?
staked by a friend.
Sigh ok. FWIW, either shove that flop or make a raise that forces a trivial turn shove. Fold if you don't like money.

there will be a game tonight, 6 registered so far...

starts in 5

ETA: Late registration is open for first 10 minutes.

pump wins, I started a new tourney in 27 mins

5/2 split for this one, pump will post paypal info... mine (2nd place) is charvik@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread