What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**FFA POKER** (1 Viewer)

Can we merge the three threads please. PIA to keep up with all three.
probably best to have a separate thread for:

1. Otis brawls and heads up

2. random poker tourney stuff

3. Official league business
fixed. good idea
A lot of Otis was how I handled it. This seems good though. Worst part is I was so caught up in my #### I didn't get to sweat you. Let me know if you make it in the sat to the 5k.
I'm back home now... Started with 4k chips is Sup Sat for 5k. Had 8k within 45 minutes, and then got only one playable hand in 2 1/2 hours and got quartered with it. A24J. The rest of the hands were 369q/669j/5589-like and totally unplayable. So ######ed to run so cold for so long.

Sinn is in that is 5. Everyone can PP me at cavalier759@earthlink.net
Standard $10?
I'd love to kick it up a knot-ch but that's just me.
I'm good with whatever you all want to play for (I'd do 100, but even 25 would be cool).
20 or 30. 5 cause payout problems
Nope that is wrong this is not a league thing any number is good.

Can we merge the three threads please. PIA to keep up with all three.
probably best to have a separate thread for:

1. Otis brawls and heads up

2. random poker tourney stuff

3. Official league business
fixed. good idea
A lot of Otis was how I handled it. This seems good though. Worst part is I was so caught up in my #### I didn't get to sweat you. Let me know if you make it in the sat to the 5k.
I'm back home now... Started with 4k chips is Sup Sat for 5k. Had 8k within 45 minutes, and then got only one playable hand in 2 1/2 hours and got quartered with it. A24J. The rest of the hands were 369q/669j/5589-like and totally unplayable. So ######ed to run so cold for so long.
I know I am going out next year, we can trade or I can buy a part of you next year. If you want to go any other tournys after this let me know. Maybe I can meet you or take some action.

Where the heck is everyone? Place is usually rocking on a Fri. night. Everyone pick up and find social lives all of the sudden??

Cav, think I only have 10 credit left, but if I can get on I'm still ok with 25. I can send you or someone the difference.

i'm in, do i paypal 25 before we play or is it the honor system?
are you a part of the league?
yeah. smurfturf
k just send it to cavalier759@earthlink.net and put your stars name in the body of the message. I know your FBG name and your stars name but not your PP name when I get it unless you give me your stars name. This was not just spelled out for you. Hopefully other will read.

Cav, think I only have 10 credit left, but if I can get on I'm still ok with 25. I can send you or someone the difference.
cavalier759@earthlink.net I am banking this tourny, not the league(league as it exsists is done) tonight but your 10 credit is good for this.
I think I have $10 credit as well?penguin828 (PP from Maria)I'm in for 930 and good for 25
I have you at 0. But if you think I owe you ten, I will eat it for now.

cavalier759@earthlink.net I am banking this tourny, not the league(league as it exsists is done) tonight but your 10 credit is good for this.
I think I have $10 credit as well?penguin828 (PP from Maria)I'm in for 930 and good for 25
I have you at 0. But if you think I owe you ten, I will eat it for now.
No, no need. I recall sending $10 for a tourney on the 8th that was canceled, but not 100%sending $25 now for tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread