What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (18 Viewers)

Washington snowpacalypse has been going on for a while.   I have a 4wd truck, so I've been driving a lot of people to grocery stores, work, etc.   Apparently the cold weather/ice/change in temperatures from driving around cracked a high pressure line on my power steering.   I've narrowed it down to one of two possible locations, but I can't tell because of all the snow, mud, water and steering fluid all over the place.   On top of that, a branch fell and hit my windshield and the tiny little crack it caused became a complete break all the way across the windshield overnight.   More snow next week, and I need to find someone that can find the leak, order the part and install it before then.  

so sorry, cos. 

its a good thing/mitzvah you're there for her. can't make it any easier on you though... lots of love, gb.

my older brother- who has probably called me less than 10 times in my life (once, leaving a surprise message to let me know our dad had died)- sent a text just now.

"not sure if you heard- huge mudslide in sausalito" (where mom lives)

me... :shock:   :scared:

immediately (but what felt like hours) followed up with "mom's fine and at home- not evacuated".

thanks for burying the lead, numbnuts.

Last edited by a moderator:
my older brother- who has probably called me less than 10 times in my life (once, leaving a surprise message to let me know our dad had died)- sent a text just now.

"not sure if you heard- huge mudslide in sausalito" (where mom lives)

me... :shock:   :scared:

immediately (but what felt like hours) followed up with "mom's fine and at home- not evacuated".

thanks for burying the lead, numbnuts.
Did you leave for Frisco in your Rambler?

My sister passed along about 20 minutes ago. My pain is acute, but my relief surpasses it. Such a kind and wonderful soul has left me and the world emptier than before.
Very sorry GB, very glad you were able to make it out to see her though. Toasting her tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread