Top Posters In This Topic

• Officer Pete Malloy

• General Malaise

• El Floppo

• kevzilla

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moo.

HELLO FROM REHAB!!!!   Not sure if anything's been shared but Sunday dinner at my parents' a couple weeks ago was in fact an elaborate ruse to stage an intervention.  Actually it wasn't very

Posted Images

1 hour ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

Yet

Saw you on Tournament of Champions tonight. Told my fam "I know that James Holeshowzer guy that keeps smiling with all of his teeth...he is on the internet and hates everything."

Anyways, thanks for earning me street cred with the wife and kid Jimmy.  Also congrats on the millions.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 2
3 hours ago, OrtonToOlsen said:

I hear that.  Last night the wife and I tried to chill on the patio. I had my first beer(s) in almost 3 weeks.   I tapped out after 2 cans of a 7% IPA.  Tried to finish a third can inside but by that time I felt like a walrus.

Dan loves it in the can!!!

• Laughing 2
On 7/15/2020 at 7:52 AM, Osaurus said:

I’ve been watching a virtual conference that I’ve occasionally attended in San Diego over the years. The best thing about the virtual setup is that I can just leave a session versus being “that guy” who gets up and leaves 10 minutes in because it sucks.

We had a virtual design review on Weds on a project we're designing. About 15 people from all over the company. None of us Designers had to talk, just listen to all the Engineers and quality guys rip our designs apart trying to redesign on the fly after the scope has been set. (Love these things), only me and another had to present for a bit but the lead Engineer talked. Come 5pm one of our Designers pipes in, I have to leave for my Weds Skins game, my partner is waiting on the tee for me. The whole meeting went silent. I was flabbergasted. Instantly got messages from our other guys "Wtf just happened?" It was unreal, especially considering the fact all he had to do was leave the meeting and no one would have known.

Yea he caught some hell the next day for that one.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
On 7/17/2020 at 9:25 PM, OrtonToOlsen said:

Meh...had surgery 1.5 weeks ago and not back 100%.  

Also, age.

and an amputated penis

Edited by cosjobs
  • Like 1

roverkid turned 16 today.  she was able to get her driver's license online and I gave her the jeep I bought her, so she left to go pick up her friends and have a picnic.   Excited for her to have some freedom.  She's earned it.

• Like 11
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, -fish- said:

roverkid turned 16 today.  she was able to get her driver's license online and I gave her the jeep I bought her, so she left to go pick up her friends and have a picnic.   Excited for her to have some freedom.  She's earned it.

Great news.

No driving test?

17 minutes ago, -fish- said:

I don’t check in here often so sorry if it’s been discussed - is she doing okay with the headaches?  

22 hours ago, El Floppo said:

Great news.

No driving test?

Here they do written test and driving test through private driving schools.   When they pass the schools upload the results to the department of licensing, so if you've already passed both you can get your license on the day of your 16th birthday.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, AAABatteries said:

I don’t check in here often so sorry if it’s been discussed - is she doing okay with the headaches?  

she still has headaches, but they're not as painful and they aren't all day every day anymore.

• Like 10
7 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Question:  If one were to sell a used minivan with a brand new transmission, would one be required to disclose the new transmission to the seller?  

Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

No

But it makes it worth more I’d think so not sure why you wouldn’t want to?

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Question:  If one were to sell a used minivan with a brand new transmission, would one be required to disclose the new transmission to the seller?  

Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

You gonna disclose how you ate a Big Mac in 2 bites and got sauce all over it?

Edited by Dan Lambskin
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 2
  • Laughing 3
2 minutes ago, Dan Lambskin said:

You gonna disclose how you ate a Big Mac in 2 bites and got sauce all over it?

no, he's just going to show the buyer the video after they pay.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, General Malaise said:

I am not.  

Unless for some reason that video went viral and in turn, makes that van also a star.....

i see where you're going with this

2 minutes ago, Osaurus said:

Sounds like Oregon is about to ban visitors from Florida. It sucks, but Florida.

A straight up ban? Got a feeling Florida will push back on that one and likely win. 

NJ is now up to 31 states on their list that requires anyone coming from those states quarantine for 14 days. Airlines are now having passengers fill out destination information on flights from those states to NJ and giving that info to county health departments for those health departments to be able to follow up and make sure people are quarantining. Crazy stuff.

2 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

A straight up ban? Got a feeling Florida will push back on that one and likely win. 

NJ is now up to 31 states on their list that requires anyone coming from those states quarantine for 14 days. Airlines are now having passengers fill out destination information on flights from those states to NJ and giving that info to county health departments for those health departments to be able to follow up and make sure people are quarantining. Crazy stuff.

A bit of hyperbole, but even if it’s a 14 day quarantine (probable), it pretty much eliminates anyone wanting to visit for less than 2 weeks who doesn’t like spending quality time alone. I’m scheduled to be in Portland over Labor Day weekend to see friends and I’m sure as #### not going if the self quarantine is initiated. To me it’s a ban. The irony is that Mrs. O currently would have to self quarantine in FL when she comes back bc she works in public. She doesn’t directly work with the public, but it’s a county mandate. What a joke all things considered. 

1 hour ago, Osaurus said:

Sounds like Oregon is about to ban visitors from Florida. It sucks, but Florida.

This is where we are unfortunately. NY has a lengthy list of states on the quarantine list...not alone in that regard.

But how many people visit OR from FL? You, and....????

• Thinking 1
18 minutes ago, El Floppo said:

This is where we are unfortunately. NY has a lengthy list of states on the quarantine list...not alone in that regard.

But how many people visit OR from FL? You, and....????

Good point. A good friend of mine moved out there a couple of years ago. We hung out with gb  @kevzilla in Vegas last October. I have been scheduled to get out to Portland since then. It was probably wishful thinking on my part that things would be better by September. :kicksrock:

2 minutes ago, Osaurus said:

Good point. A good friend of mine moved out there a couple of years ago. We hung out with gb  @kevzilla in Vegas last October. I have been scheduled to get out to Portland since then. It was probably wishful thinking on my part that things would be better by September. :kicksrock:

Good news is, with apologies to GM and urban and whoever else, no one in their right mind would want to be in (downtown) Portland right about now.  

6 minutes ago, facook said:

Good news is, with apologies to GM and urban and whoever else, no one in their right mind would want to be in (downtown) Portland right about now.  

We were planning on being in Astoria and along the coast mostly. My friend lives plenty far away from downtown. 

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, Osaurus said:

We were planning on being in Astoria and along the coast mostly. My friend lives plenty far away from downtown. 

Screw Brown.  You are welcome O.

• Thanks 1
8 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

I am not. 

Also related, if anybody wants a 2014 Town & Country with only 56K miles and a brand new transmission, I'm a seller!

did you say brand new transmission?!

• Like 1
  • Laughing 5

16 hours ago, Osaurus said:

I love Astoria for some reason.

• Like 1
Just now, cosjobs said:

I love Astoria for some reason.

We were going to hit Astoria, go over the bridge to Cape Disappointment, head south to Seaside and maybe Cannon Beach. There’s still a slim chance I guess. 

these quarantine orders aren't enforceble.  my nephew, just flew home to maui, where they have a 14 day quarantine.  he's spent a few days in his room, but he's 11, hasn't seen his friends in about a month, and who is going to check on him?  the quarantine police?  his parents are trying to keep him in the house.  if he makes it a week, it will be a miracle.  and they are a very conscientious family.

johnny murica, ain't gonna do no ####### quarantining.  which is sad.