What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Madden Mobile (2 Viewers)

This really is the most fair solution. Some people scored gaining some Elites in the AH, but someone had to sell them to make it work.

I will be curious if I get to keep all of the cards from Pro Packs I opened. Didn't open nearly as many as I wanted.
All data should be rolled back. I don't really care but with billions you could buy as many specialty packs as possible before maintenance and get to keep them. That is potentially a lot of value there. Potential for 100s of millions in just gold players.
I imagine that's a complex rollback

People buy packs and exchange those players for upgrades and then combine those with trophies to make flashbacks etc.

A full restore would roll back a lot of legitimate purchases, cards bought etc and the sheer volume of data involved might take a couple of days...no way they go down for two days in football season....

If I lose the 6 elites I sold (3 before the crash) and don't get coins I'll be pretty ticked...3 were starters, all above 89

This really is the most fair solution. Some people scored gaining some Elites in the AH, but someone had to sell them to make it work.

I will be curious if I get to keep all of the cards from Pro Packs I opened. Didn't open nearly as many as I wanted.
All data should be rolled back. I don't really care but with billions you could buy as many specialty packs as possible before maintenance and get to keep them. That is potentially a lot of value there. Potential for 100s of millions in just gold players.
I imagine that's a complex rollback

People buy packs and exchange those players for upgrades and then combine those with trophies to make flashbacks etc.

A full restore would roll back a lot of legitimate purchases, cards bought etc and the sheer volume of data involved might take a couple of days...no way they go down for two days in football season....
True. A lot of people buy a ton of Pro Packs everyday legitimately. Being able to tell what packs were bought with ill-conceived gains is going to be near impossible to figure out. There is talk of some accounts being banned. Those that used the glitch too well I guess.

If I get to keep the cards I pulled, and be patient with them, I might make 400-500k with it. I'm closer on a lot of Captains Sets as well, but overall, not to a point where I can cripple anything in the AH.

Word is people that didn't claim their billions from the auction house before maintenance still have access to that cash. So there are still billionaires.

Yep, I'm hearing that as well. And you can see it in the Auction House today. I put everything that wasn't nailed down up for auction. 100 or so gold players, tons of trophies. Didn't ask crazy prices but above market value. We will see.

Hearing about your Lewis and punter going for that makes me want to sell my whole team. I accidentally put a silver punter in a trophy pack last night. Kind of want to cry now.

Looks like gold prices are close to where they were. I'm thinking the super rich don't need them, and the rest aren't bothering. The other super rich are being patient, since they know there are 99's coming...

I sold all of my bench elites last night for a total of about 3.5 million. Should have pushed my elite collectibles while I was at it.

Still sitting on 2 elites - they appear to be coming back to normal price too - so I'll try to wait and use them for position heroes or captain sets.

Wishing I'd have left an unclaimed elite or two for 99 M....and more pro packs...did grab about 50 to 60 pro packs and 5 premium packs and bought a bunch of trophies and gold players for 101...I could have done more damage, but was too paranoid about the ban hammer

All in all, not a bad pull...

Wishing I'd have left an unclaimed elite or two for 99 M....and more pro packs...did grab about 50 to 60 pro packs and 5 premium packs and bought a bunch of trophies and gold players for 101...I could have done more damage, but was too paranoid about the ban hammer

All in all, not a bad pull...
Thought about the ban hammer... but figured if I got blocked from playing, I'd have a lot more free time on my hands. Win/Win

Grabbed about 600 pro packs - could have done more if I didn't get bored...

So has anybody figured out how to do that nasty little blitz using only your linemen?
Haven't heard of it yet.

I'm guessing you could line up your Left DE on the right side and rush freely. I play a 4-3 most of the time, Cover 1, wher the MLB is just playing zone in the middle of the field. Instead I bring him to one side of the line and sprint down on the snap. Get to the QB more often than not.

So has anybody figured out how to do that nasty little blitz using only your linemen?
Haven't heard of it yet.

I'm guessing you could line up your Left DE on the right side and rush freely. I play a 4-3 most of the time, Cover 1, wher the MLB is just playing zone in the middle of the field. Instead I bring him to one side of the line and sprint down on the snap. Get to the QB more often than not.
Seems to work best in Dime zone coverage (zone blitzes seem to mess it up.) Take your DL that's lined up by the RG and put him between the DT and DE on the left. Maintain control of him and line him up exactly on the LT, making sure to engage the LT as soon as the ball is snapped (gotta hold the joystick down pre-snap for best results). The DE next to you will come screaming around the corner and the QB's only hope if it's passing play is a delayed RB route or the RB staying home. You just have to make sure you occupy the LT right after the snap.

It's pick and sack city after that.

I know I spend way too much time on this game, but this weekend made me realize how much of that time is in the Auction House. With the AH down, I was barely on this weekend. Hop on, do a few Live Events, get my tourney games in, hop off.

Actually spent time with the kids. Felt strange.

I know I spend way too much time on this game, but this weekend made me realize how much of that time is in the Auction House. With the AH down, I was barely on this weekend. Hop on, do a few Live Events, get my tourney games in, hop off.

Actually spent time with the kids. Felt strange.
Yes, the auction house takes most of my time as well. But my desire to complete every live event has waned as well.

Wow---- so missed this. Explains why the auction was down. I wonder if this will end up having bids go much further down a bit down the road? People unloading a bunch of stuff and everyone not flush with cash anymore.

Wow---- so missed this. Explains why the auction was down. I wonder if this will end up having bids go much further down a bit down the road? People unloading a bunch of stuff and everyone not flush with cash anymore.
The problem is that I don't think Madden got all the cash up. People stashed completed auction players with 99 million dollar price tags prior to Maintenance and didn't claim until after. There are still billions of coins that shouldn't be in the market in the market.

The best I can hope for with all of the pro packs I opened was to complete a few Captains sets early, and sell about 90 Gold Players at market value, whatever that is now.

The problem is that I don't think Madden got all the cash up. People stashed completed auction players with 99 million dollar price tags prior to Maintenance and didn't claim until after. There are still billions of coins that shouldn't be in the market in the market.

The best I can hope for with all of the pro packs I opened was to complete a few Captains sets early, and sell about 90 Gold Players at market value, whatever that is now.
There will be a glut, so low.

But, how many 90 Gold players and even Elite level players do you have to sell now? A bunch more. I am sure that is the case for a lot. The people who got all that cash are likely not to be buying anything but the top elite.... the rest of us will have a ton of Gold and lower Elite to choose from at discount prices because of supply and demand.

Or that is how I am thinking it will hash out. :shrug:

Good points by both of you. Didn't think about the run of cards now available. I'm a secondary player short of having all Elites so only looking top tier, where the prices were still insane, but they should all come down, outside the very best players at each position.

I think I may and try and sell my team as soon as the AH opens back up. I think if I can time it right I can make some coin, and if not, I price it high enough I just get everything back. I have golds to cover every position that I sell and can get my team back once the prices come down.

I think I may and try and sell my team as soon as the AH opens back up. I think if I can time it right I can make some coin, and if not, I price it high enough I just get everything back. I have golds to cover every position that I sell and can get my team back once the prices come down.
The question that with everybody spending the last two to three days on pro packs, the market may flood...

A lot of cash and a lot cards hitting the market when the floodgates open...

So, for those of you who got a ton of the Pro Packs.... how often did you get an Elite or something else? The most I have ever got was a high 70's gold player. I am just curious if you get X amount of them then the prob of getting 'more' point makes sense.

I bought 1.2M worth of packs and got 8 elites and 4 captain components, as well as the miscellaneous pro pack and elite set component. I got somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 golds above 80 OVR. I converted a ton of silver and bronze into trophies and up-converted them into elite trophies. I completed one FB set for giggles and preloaded a bunch of elite trophies into captain sets just in case EA gets squirrelly and wipes benches. I still have 15 or so elite trophies, but I am sure that holding them means **** all as I expect the value of everything to plummet on the AH when the mass of hoarded players and trophies get dumped on the AH and people just start undercutting each other. I expect (I am probably wrong) that within 6 hours the prices are below market value from Pre-glitch.

ETA: was wrong. Got 11 elites. Had three in Captain sets waiting for components.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought 1.2M worth of packs and got 8 elites and 4 captain components, as well as the miscellaneous pro pack and elite set component. I got somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 golds above 80 OVR. I converted a ton of silver and bronze into trophies and up-converted them into elite trophies. I completed one FB set for giggles and preloaded a bunch of elite trophies into captain sets just in case EA gets squirrelly and wipes benches. I still have 15 or so elite trophies, but I am sure that holding them means **** all as I expect the value of everything to plummet on the AH when the mass of hoarded players and trophies get dumped on the AH and people just start undercutting each other. I expect (I am probably wrong) that within 6 hours the prices are below market value from Pre-glitch.

ETA: was wrong. Got 11 elites. Had three in Captain sets waiting for components.
So, that is 160 Pro Packs. So, every 15 packs or so comes out to get an Elite Player. Gold above 80 seems to be about every 4 packs... which means my luck sucks.

So, that is 160 Pro Packs. So, every 15 packs or so comes out to get an Elite Player. Gold above 80 seems to be about every 4 packs... which means my luck sucks.
I had a run in 20 packs where I pulled 5 elites of some kind. Definitely throws the numbers off... also led me to rip 40 more packs and get nada.

So, earlier today I bought 4 Pro Packs and got some lower Golds that did not help.

Went ahead and bought another and got an 87 Jamaal Charles. Easily the best I have got out of those packs.

I'm wondering why they aren't releasing the more expensive packs right now. If they want to empty out some coins they should release some high dollar packs.

I pulled 30 or so packs at various 5's and 0's in the last two hours... no elite players, but 2 elite collectibles (Okoye Wk 6, Keenan Allen Captain collectible). Had a bunch more double golds than I'm used to though, so maybe there's some validity to that.

Before the auction house freeze, I had been selling any player 80+ and putting any non P/K below that into trophy sets. Problem is, I now have 120 80+ golds, not counting ones that are still sitting in captain sets. If I try and sell them, I probably get a lot less for them than the $1-2mm they would have been worth pre-AH shutdown.

I hit the 10:00 pro pack opening hard - got 2 elites - 87 McCourty and 85 Peterson. Trying again at the 11:00 hour.

No way they close this loophole though - way too many bigger issues.

There's no truth to that 00 & 05 thing...it's all random just like the card packs from our youth (or present if you still live in mom's basement and play magic)

Did a quick 10 pack open. Was bored and set a 10 pack limit. 7th pack I pulled a 94 OVR Steve Atwater legend card. This was at 2:27PM so no crazy 0 or 5 pull time.

ETA: Also got a Hutchinson week 14 collectable in the same pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cold Dead Hands said:
Did a quick 10 pack open. Was bored and set a 10 pack limit. 7th pack I pulled a 94 OVR Steve Atwater legend card. This was at 2:27PM so no crazy 0 or 5 pull time.

ETA: Also got a Hutchinson week 14 collectable in the same pack.
Atwater.... awesome. Is his hitting 99? Love that all time top NFL moment when he took on the Nigerian Nightmare and stopped him cold.

Auction House is back up and 300 in Madden Cash for each player.

Dumped all of my elites and gold into the AH, just to see what sticks.

Users who are viewing this thread