What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (9 Viewers)

Holy crap, what a start to the Bayern v Leverkusen match.

Bayern called for a handball in the box within the first few minutes. 
PK awarded and Neuer makes the save AND makes a save on the rebound shot.

But wait!  The ref never blew the whistle for Leverkusen to take the kick.  So, they do it all again, and Leverkusen score.

17-11 shots, and 10-3 shots on goal for Liverpool.  Felt like Spurs were closer than that during the match.  Easily could have been a draw or 5-3 for Liverpool.

Mane lucky not to get called for the PK.

ETA:  right on cue they showed the replay.  Pen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bayern now up 2-1.  Hoping to find a video of Robben's goal that made it two.  Simply stunning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Late goals to give you the win and reward the reverse jinx. No clean sheets for my 2 and then the late Leicester goal and Newcastle goal.

Congrats!
Its not over yet - if Watford get a clean sheet and/or Soton over Brighton, and its a wasted hat-trick.

(I really wasn't going for the reverse jinx here - I figured I had a chance to win, but today was the first time I saw your team, and its impressive.  Well drafted my friend.)

Its not over yet - if Watford get a clean sheet and/or Soton over Brighton, and its a wasted hat-trick.

(I really wasn't going for the reverse jinx here - I figured I had a chance to win, but today was the first time I saw your team, and its impressive.  Well drafted my friend.)
:thumbup:

That's awesome ref shtick. Keep adjusting the free kick position, taking your time in doing so as a ref, get everyone settled and make sure nothing is out of sorts, and then blow the whistle right before they take it.

WTF.

Exactly. I'm not opposed to pink. But it's this particular pink that looks, well, like someone threw a red sock into the laundry with white jerseys.
Yeah. I’m normally a total pink fanboy. A pinko if you will. This?  Do not like. 

I suppose if it makes Pogba play like this, they should keep trotting it out though. 

lots of goals in MLS this weekend.

today's DC v RB game was pretty epic. BWP with a hat-trick, including a bike and last minute lefty volley (after Muyl, lower east side LEGEND, brought a 60 yard ball down immaculately at full stretch, beat his man to the endline and put it on BWP's foot). Rooney with a goal, but should have had his own hat-trick, going woodwork once and missing a breakaway another time. Acosta (#10) for DC was magic on the day. and nips had a goal in RBs comeback 3-3 tie.

Users who are viewing this thread