What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

⚽ Soccer Match-day Thread (7 Viewers)

Ref should be getting these ATL players away from Santos right now. Start carding people if possible. That's incredible unprofessional right there. 

@RyanRosenblatt: Toronto FC's third home match of the season is in a third different home stadium, and is kicking off at 10 pm local time. This bodes well for some Concacafing.

Cruz Azul looks way too quick for TFC now.  They scored in 3rd minute and have had several more chances. We're only in the 11th minute.

In hindsight Atlanta should have sent some of their players a month ago to an important tournament to gain some big game experience.  Probably don't get curb stomped 3-0 in that case.

Cruz Azul looks way too quick for TFC now.  They scored in 3rd minute and have had several more chances. We're only in the 11th minute.
TFC making it this far was already a bit of a miracle.  They may be out of their depth, especially with their two best players not playing.

Another glorious night of Concacaf play.  :)

I don't get it.  You watch a Liga MX game, it looks fine.  You watch an MLS game, it looks fine.

But put any of these teams in a Concacaf game and it all goes to hell.  I don't think the refs have any idea what they are doing and the games turn shambolic.

I heard Porter stormed out of the press conference in Columbus #####ing about the horrible refs after their 2-2 game tonight.

And check out this near perfect Concacaf ending of the Portland - Club America game tonight.  Notice the game clock too. :)   Holden trying to figure it out is so good.

https://streamable.com/62e0oz

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Smile
Reactions: Ned
Another glorious night of Concacaf play.  :)

I don't get it.  You watch a Liga MX game, it looks fine.  You watch an MLS game, it looks fine.

But put any of these teams in a Concacaf game and it all goes to hell.  I don't think the refs have any idea what they are doing and the games turn shambolic.

I heard Porter stormed out of the press conference in Columbus #####ing about the horrible refs after their 2-2 game tonight.

And check out this near perfect Concacaf ending of the Portland - Club America game tonight.  Notice the game clock too. :)   Holden trying to figure it out is so good.

https://streamable.com/62e0oz
Wow, so much wrong with that.  And the ref was in a good position to see the foul that led to the handball (If you can call it that with his arms in and in natural positions for a guy who was fouled and falling).  

Users who are viewing this thread