What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Fred and Greg's thread (2 Viewers)

NorvilleBarnes said:
Love this so much I don't even have anything stupid to say.
One thing i wasn't so sure about, i know they used the chicken flavor to cook the rice, but they didn't scrape up the browned bits in between. Seems like you're either using low heat or getting burnt bits in your food if you do that.  

One thing i wasn't so sure about, i know they used the chicken flavor to cook the rice, but they didn't scrape up the browned bits in between. Seems like you're either using low heat or getting burnt bits in your food if you do that.  
Those brown bits are packed with flavor. The only scraping you may want to do is to loosen them up from the pan. The thing I'd do slightly different is mix the 2nd round of spices (tumeric, cumin, etc) a little before adding the rice. Once the rice is in and mixed, you are using low heat - simmer - with the lid on. Usually not a big fan of "long grain rice" but it looks perfect here.

Users who are viewing this thread