What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Capella's 24-hour, VERY bigly OH MY GOD HOW DID WE GET HERE thread (1 Viewer)

Trump wins NC thanks for nothing red necks.
Taking it McCrory won too.  I hope we never have an ACC or NCAA major event again, no major concerts and Ted Nugent only tours that state, and hope the Canes, Hornets, and Panthers all leave.  Being like Mississippi here we come you ignorant, hateful #######s.

Missouri is almost a Republican sweep.  That's surprising to me with 2 major metro areas, although they bleed into neighboring states.

@Doctor Detroit What do you think Hillary's chances are in MI? Looks like Michigan or bust.
Saginaw County went to Trump, so that worries me.  The whole Macomb County Reagan Democrats stuff was predictable, western Michigan going to Trump was assured.  Depends on turnout in Wayne County, with how much she is currently down, she should have enough to pul it out.  Same thing in Wisconsin with Milwaukee still being counted. 

They split a couple of votes by county. But it's pretty simple: Trump will win them all in Nebraska. Easy.

The only question is Maine. Hillary will definitely win 3 votes. All that's up in the air is the northern county. Trump might steal 1.
How do we know he'll get them all in Nebraska?  That could end up being the defining decision to 270.

Saginaw County went to Trump, so that worries me.  The whole Macomb County Reagan Democrats stuff was predictable, western Michigan going to Trump was assured.  Depends on turnout in Wayne County, with how much she is currently down, she should have enough to pul it out.  Same thing in Wisconsin with Milwaukee still being counted. 
She's down 36k in MI - can she make that up?

Taking it McCrory won too.  I hope we never have an ACC or NCAA major event again, no major concerts and Ted Nugent only tours that state, and hope the Canes, Hornets, and Panthers all leave.  Being like Mississippi here we come you ignorant, hateful #######s.
Its looking like it.  No excuse for McCrory... 

Who is the blonde haired-blue eyed-slut in the red dress on the "Fox News Panel"?
You gotta be talking about Monica Crowley.

I see what you did as well. It will be fun being able to talk like that now that political correctness has been tossed in the trash.

Whoa , that s a different blue eyed slut. She's hot. Love to grab her #####.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread