Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Capella's 24-hour, VERY bigly OH MY GOD HOW DID WE GET HERE thread

Capella

Just now, bagger said:

Trump wins NC thanks for nothing red necks.

Taking it McCrory won too.  I hope we never have an ACC or NCAA major event again, no major concerts and Ted Nugent only tours that state, and hope the Canes, Hornets, and Panthers all leave.  Being like Mississippi here we come you ignorant, hateful #######s.

• Like 1

Just now, bud29 said:

@Doctor Detroit What do you think Hillary's chances are in MI? Looks like Michigan or bust.

Saginaw County went to Trump, so that worries me.  The whole Macomb County Reagan Democrats stuff was predictable, western Michigan going to Trump was assured.  Depends on turnout in Wayne County, with how much she is currently down, she should have enough to pul it out.  Same thing in Wisconsin with Milwaukee still being counted. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Walking Boot said:

They split a couple of votes by county. But it's pretty simple: Trump will win them all in Nebraska. Easy.

The only question is Maine. Hillary will definitely win 3 votes. All that's up in the air is the northern county. Trump might steal 1.

How do we know he'll get them all in Nebraska?  That could end up being the defining decision to 270.

Just now, Doctor Detroit said:

Saginaw County went to Trump, so that worries me.  The whole Macomb County Reagan Democrats stuff was predictable, western Michigan going to Trump was assured.  Depends on turnout in Wayne County, with how much she is currently down, she should have enough to pul it out.  Same thing in Wisconsin with Milwaukee still being counted. 

She's down 36k in MI - can she make that up?

1 minute ago, ArbyMelt said:

Madison and Milwaukee have already reported. Wisconsin is over.

Go away with this :bs:

Detroit hasn't fully reported as you said 10 minutes ago, and MSNBC just said over half of Milwaukee County has yet to report. 

2 minutes ago, FatUncleJerryBuss said:

Taking it McCrory won too.  I hope we never have an ACC or NCAA major event again, no major concerts and Ted Nugent only tours that state, and hope the Canes, Hornets, and Panthers all leave.  Being like Mississippi here we come you ignorant, hateful #######s.

Its looking like it.  No excuse for McCrory... 

6 minutes ago, Tony Jabroni said:

Who is the blonde haired-blue eyed-slut in the red dress on the "Fox News Panel"?

You gotta be talking about Monica Crowley.

I see what you did as well. It will be fun being able to talk like that now that political correctness has been tossed in the trash.

Whoa , that s a different blue eyed slut. She's hot. Love to grab her #####.

Edited by lod001
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

If this orange ####head wins tellya what this reminds me of:

- When New Orleans elected Ray Nagin as mayor.

Reminds me very much of 1999 and waking up to the news that Jesse Ventura was the next governor of Minnesota.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dickey moe said:
7 minutes ago, Doctor Detroit said:

Obama was there yesterday, buddy. 

You think Obama's relatively high popularity is transferring in this election?

He's more popular than either of these morons.