What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What song are you listening to right now? (3 Viewers)

I'm starting to actually hate this band.  I can appreciate being influenced by Zep, but trying to sound exactly like them?  GTFO.

Also, lead singer has some of the worst stage presence I've ever seen.
That will only go so far, agree.  Says about the state of rock today as much as anything.  

I listen to a wide range of music and it depends on time of day and what I am doing.  When I was younger, it was hard rock all the time with a sprinkling of the Beatles.  

Been listening to The Carpenters for the last few days.  I know that many of the tunes are cheesy but I could listen to Karen sing every day.  

beef said:
Jewel, Foolish Games.  uh... I mean...  Big Gun, AC/DC!   :gang2:  
:lmao: My ex-girlfriend made me what was essentially a Lilith Fair mix back in 1997. Front and center? This song...I can still hear it.

And these foolish games are tearing me apart
And your thoughtless words are breaking my heart

AC/DC indeed, my friend! AC ####in' DC!

Leave Me Alone - I Don't Know How But They Found Me

The title pretty much captures exactly how I'm feeling by about 4pm every covid work from home day - sometimes much earlier than that. Like, I'm singing that chorus in my head while people are talking on webexes.

Users who are viewing this thread