What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Chicago Bears Thread*** Poles is playing 5D chess! (17 Viewers)

No kidding.  Burton should have about 25 points by now.  Instead he’s sh!tting the bed.  Holding on him just killed a drive.  Really needed a good game from him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course, I have Riddick in and even he can’t keep from stepping out of bounds.

Blount with another rushing TD.

There are things I love about this Nagy offense, scheming WR's open, pushing the ball down the field, but I absolutely hate the inability to run the ball and the decision to use the QB as such a big part of the offense.

Nice TD to Cohen and now getting shredded again.  Tighten it up, D.

Defense gave it up.  Can’t pin that on Burton.  Stop being stupid.
Of course I can. That's why there's a stat "points off turnovers.". You can't be fumbling the ball close to mid field and then blame it on the defense for not stopping every drive, especially coming off 4 days rest. Burton blew it, as he has multiple times in this game. 

• Thinking
Reactions: -X-
Lol uh yeah OK. Without their starting qb and coming off the shortest break any team has had between games since 2000, I'd agree. But that won't be the case. 
Take off the tint glasses Green, the difference in talent isn't even comparable with Mitch

The Bears d-line has not played well today. They are not getting much pressure. And they are letting Blount run all over them. But good enough to win.

• Smile
Reactions: -X-
Cohen and Eddie in the 4th last year. Our franchise qb last year.  Daniels and Miller in the 2nd this year. Pace is crushing the drafts now.  Roquan turning into the MIKE we've been looking for. The future is bright, fellas. 

• Smile
Reactions: RBM
The Chicago Bears leads the NFL with a plus-14 turnover ratio.

They also lead the NFL with 29 takeaways and 20 interceptions. 

Bears are tied for first with 15 forced fumbles. 

This is why we've been in every game this year. Even the ones we lost were close. The Bears can hang with any team in the NFL. It's not a 7 game series in the playoffs. 

I think the Bears match up with the Saints as well as anybody, strengths vs weaknesses. 

I dont know that they could beat them in the dome in a playoff game, but I think it would be a dog fight.

I think the Bears match up with the Saints as well as anybody, strengths vs weaknesses. 

I dont know that they could beat them in the dome in a playoff game, but I think it would be a dog fight.
Yes, definitely. I can't imagine anyone wanting to face this defense. 

Users who are viewing this thread