What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Russia Investigation: Trump Pardons Flynn (13 Viewers)

What? You do realize the liberal media isn't the whole country right?
Are you really contending that ordinary citizens in the public weren't talking about impeachment at the time? They were. We were. On tv, in the streets, on forums, at dinner tables. You may be oblivious to this but canning Comey immediately set off impeachment talk.

And until Trump talks with Mueller the obstruction investigation can't be wrapped up, the report can't be issued and the impeachment issue will not be resolved until all that happens.

I'm way behind in this thread, but please DO NOT manipulate other people's posts when you quote them.

If you do a "FYP" thing, use the strikeout font to indicate which words were deleted or changed, and if it's not completely obvious from context, use underline or italic or bold font for anything added.

This rule is actually serious business.
Gotcha.  Looks like there are quite a few others guilty of this today as well.  Will do.

These people on the GOP panel were really upset about what Strzok had to say politically. It's amazing how many questions dealt with the political views.

Are you really contending that ordinary citizens in the public weren't talking about impeachment at the time? They were. We were. On tv, in the streets, on forums, at dinner tables. You may be oblivious to this but canning Comey immediately set off impeachment talk.

And until Trump talks with Mueller the obstruction investigation can't be wrapped up, the report can't be issued and the impeachment issue will not be resolved until all that happens.
I'll admit Liberals were discussing it. The other half of the country on the other hand? No, no we were not.

This Republican politican who just got stonewalled by Strzok on his question of " Did Mueller ask you if you were biased against Trump" is an idiot.  What's wrong with these guys? 

He keeps asking questions that don't match the answers he's expecting. I've watched enough Law and Order to know you never ask a question you don't know the answer to. 
So based on your extensive knowledge of law and order you provided us with this comment. Thank you.

Demings:  "When was the last time you beat your wife?"

Strozk:  "I have never beaten my wife."

Demings:  "Great.  We need people like you."

I don't know who this Strzok dude is that is testifying, but I love how he is getting under these fools' (also no idea who they are) skin.

I don't know who this Strzok dude is that is testifying, but I love how he is getting under these fools' (also no idea who they are) skin.
There are pictures from today of Strzok with veins popping out everywhere on his body. I think it's safe to say that they are getting under his skin.

Users who are viewing this thread