What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted an Atlantic article a while back about the Chinese generally liking Trump, in part because they thought that enriching yourself -- taking care of your family -- while you held public office was part of the expected natural order of things. And even if you were born rich, apparently, you were an admirable person if you maintained and strengthened the family position, wealth and power.

And yeah, I bet a lot of us think like that, too.
There was that old (paraphrasing) story of people from other countries talking about the Clinton/Lewinksy scandal with people from France asking "What...he only had one mistress?" and the people from Russia asking "What...he didn't have her killed?"

Different strokes, Bro........

Event Planning (FoM)* alone was $26M.

*friend of Melania
she must've planned one hell of an event.  
Only one of four event planners (total of $60M paid.) The FoM is the granddaughter of Harry Winston, the jeweler who donated the Hope Diamond to the Smithsonian. Life in the kleptocracy.

In Soviet Russia ??, Event plans you!

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/14/us/california-teacher-fires-gun/index.html

two in two days

arm Mrs Katz and the rest of the lunch aids 

From the WaPo article: "The father said the teacher told the class before pointing the gun at the ceiling that he was doing so to make sure his gun wasn’t loaded..."

The guy checked to see if the gun was loaded by pointing it at the ceiling and pulling the trigger, in a classroom, where he wasn't authorized to carry a firearm. There are no words.

From the WaPo article: "The father said the teacher told the class before pointing the gun at the ceiling that he was doing so to make sure his gun wasn’t loaded..."

The guy checked to see if the gun was loaded by pointing it at the ceiling and pulling the trigger, in a classroom, where he wasn't authorized to carry a firearm. There are no words.
I think the word is idiotic 

John Roberts (@johnrobertsFox)

3/14/18, 10:32 AM

Whups!  @WhiteHouse advises that when @realDonaldTrump tweeted the other day about wanting a reduction in US-China trade deficit of $1bil, he mis-spoke. The actual figure is $100bil.

Same guy who said he could build a new embassy in Jerusalem for $250,000 instead of $1,000,000,000

for a billionaire he sure messes up big numbers often.  Maybe he isn’t nearly as rich as he claims to be 

John Roberts (@johnrobertsFox)

3/14/18, 10:32 AM

Whups!  @WhiteHouse advises that when @realDonaldTrump tweeted the other day about wanting a reduction in US-China trade deficit of $1bil, he mis-spoke. The actual figure is $100bil.

Same guy who said he could build a new embassy in Jerusalem for $250,000 instead of $1,000,000,000

for a billionaire he sure messes up big numbers often.  Maybe he isn’t nearly as rich as he claims to be 
what's a few decimal places??

How about checking why your laser sight won't work by shooting a hole in your own hand?

Not sure if I'm more offended that he's allowed to have a gun or that he's allowed to teach.  

Stay Classy

New York Magazine‏Verified account @NYMag

FollowFollow @NYMag

More

A Republican candidate in Maine says he’s sorry for calling a Parkland student a "skinhead lesbian"

Jim Sciutto (@jimsciutto)

3/14/18, 1:38 PM

New: Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe - set to officially retire on March 18 - could be fired just days before & lose his pension after 22-year career at bureau, according to a source familiar with the matter - @PamelaBrownCNN & @LauraAJarrett report

He should go full Costanza and not answer the phone

New: Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe - set to officially retire on March 18 - could be fired just days before & lose his pension after 22-year career at bureau, according to a source familiar with the matter - @PamelaBrownCNN & @LauraAJarrett report

Wow. That is cold-hearted. Pretty much a standard for this administration.

New: Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe - set to officially retire on March 18 - could be fired just days before & lose his pension after 22-year career at bureau, according to a source familiar with the matter - @PamelaBrownCNN & @LauraAJarrett report
I don't think you can just revoke an entire federal pension unless he's convicted of a crime or something. Maybe they can reduce him to the level of a standard FBI employee (which he was from 1996-2016) and give him a lesser payout?

Is Trump TRYING to alienate one of his greatest sources of support in terms of Law Enforcement? It's bad enough to just treat people poorly, but goodness - you are talking about a 20+ year vet who rose to the highest levels of the bureau... can't imagine this sits well with anyone in the FBI, CIA and perhaps extended well beyond that.

Just a terrible thing to even insinuate - but hey, people are fine supporting a bad person, with no morality, who is not only vindictive, but is so in a manner that harms this nation. Way to go Trump supporters, you are ok supporting just a terrible human being, on almost every level. 

mrip541 said:

This does not shock me.  I had a science teacher set his shirt on fire with a bunsen burner, and I think everyone had a shop teacher missing a few fingers or a larger chunk of the hand/arm.

This does not shock me.  I had a science teacher set his shirt on fire with a bunsen burner, and I think everyone had a shop teacher missing a few fingers or a larger chunk of the hand/arm.
I had a science teacher burn his whole forearm and go into shock.  He peeled the skin back and showed the class the muscles and tendons.   

Kudlow's take on the tax cuts was, to put it nicely, highly optimistic. But at least he's pro-free trade, so hopefully he will be a voice against Ross and Navarro. Overall, this choice is a relief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread