What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:bag:  I'm embarrassed for this country.

Josh Dawsey‏Verified account @jdawsey1

FollowFollow @jdawsey1

More

In fundraising speech tonight, Trump says he made up facts on trade in meeting with Trudeau. "I didn’t even know. ... I had no idea. I just said ‘You’re wrong.’" Government data shows Trump was wrong. Post has the audio. w/@damianpaletta & @ericawerner:
Why is it that every time Trump discusses a man, he focuses on how he looks? He goes to a Saccone rally and starts his comments with "I think he's a handsome guy."  He starts talking about Trudeau by saying "This good-looking guys walks into the room..."  I think his supporters are going to be really upset when he finally comes out of the closet.

so this is where we've gotten to....our President outright and knowingly lies to the Prime Minister Canada (clearly one of our best and closest allies) on a call and if that's not bad enough he then goes to a fund raiser and JOKES about it publicly.  How can any country deal with us knowing, with clear evidence, how the President deals with truth and honesty...how could any country take our word on anything at all?   

Why is it that every time Trump discusses a man, he focuses on how he looks? He goes to a Saccone rally and starts his comments with "I think he's a handsome guy."  He starts talking about Trudeau by saying "This good-looking guys walks into the room..."  I think his supporters are going to be really upset when he finally comes out of the closet.
Been saying this for years..

so this is where we've gotten to....our President outright and knowingly lies to the Prime Minister Canada (clearly one of our best and closest allies) on a call and if that's not bad enough he then goes to a fund raiser and JOKES about it publicly.  How can any country deal with us knowing, with clear evidence, how the President deals with truth and honesty...how could any country take our word on anything at all?   
My guess is they don't and that goes for stuff like national security as well.  I don't think the public understands how weak he is making us by no one trusting him.

Well it sounds like Donald was lying about figures on trade.  I'm not sure if that counts as a lie, there's no way Justin Trudeau thought Donald Trump knew any specifics on anything.....well maybe about KFC dipping sauces.

He doubles down on the lie this morning.  You really can't make this #### up.  

We do have a Trade Deficit with Canada, as we do with almost all countries (some of them massive). P.M. Justin Trudeau of Canada, a very good guy, doesn’t like saying that Canada has a Surplus vs. the U.S.(negotiating), but they do...they almost all do...and that’s how I know!

My guess is they don't and that goes for stuff like national security as well.  I don't think the public understands how weak he is making us by no one trusting him.
It's even worse than that - when he DOES tell real information, it might just be classified info that then puts our allies at risk. 

Seems like we now lie to our "allies" while dishing true dirt on our friends to adversaries (while we are not trying to enrich the first family's pockets in return for foreign policy factors)

From the WashingtonPost

Yet Trump quickly soured on Tillerson and made no secret of his dislike. He mocked his mannerisms and Texas drawl, saying his secretary of state talked too slowly. In conversations with advisers and friends, the president would often list others he said would do a better job than Tillerson, whom he frequently labeled “weak.”

One source of weakness, the president felt, was Tillerson’s media profile. Trump told one adviser he was “amazed” at how much negative press Tillerson received. “This guy never gets a good story about him,” Trump said, according to this adviser.

I know Trump said yesterday he was waiting for the facts and more information before speaking on the Russian poisoning on British soil...I saw Haley's comments and WH release but anything from the President on this?  

I know Trump said yesterday he was waiting for the facts and more information before speaking on the Russian poisoning on British soil...I saw Haley's comments and WH release but anything from the President on this?  
The official comments from the White House sounded nothing like what Trump would have said...and not just because it used words he probably doesn’t know 

The official comments from the White House sounded nothing like what Trump would have said...and not just because it used words he probably doesn’t know 
it needs to come from the President's mouth because he's contradicted his staff, the WH, his cabinet, a thousand times...what they say is completely irrelevant.  Putin's poisoning people on ally soil and he's quiet as a mouse....pathetic but so predictable.

Congress nearly unanimously passed sanctions that he has yet to implement against Russia.  He is their puppet.

Last edited by a moderator:
it needs to come from the President's mouth because he's contradicted his staff, the WH, his cabinet, a thousand times...what they say is completely irrelevant.  Putin's poisoning people on ally soil and he's quiet as a mouse....pathetic but so predictable.

Congress nearly unanimously passed sanctions that he has yet to implement against Russia.  He is their puppet.
Worse than their puppet - he's a real life cuck. I don't mean that in any way other than as accurate a depiction of reality as I can think. The guy is so weak, he is the cuck of our greatest historical adversary.

How his supporters can have any respect for a person who gets rolled and trolled by his masters on an almost daily basis, in one of the greatest shows of weakness on the world stage in recent history, is beyond me.  

Its as if Neville Chamberlain was too much a real man, willing to face his adversaries so they needed someone with even less strength or projection of power on the world stage. 

Worse than their puppet - he's a real life cuck. I don't mean that in any way other than as accurate a depiction of reality as I can think. The guy is so weak, he is the cuck of our greatest historical adversary.

How his supporters can have any respect for a person who gets rolled and trolled by his masters on an almost daily basis, in one of the greatest shows of weakness on the world stage in recent history, is beyond me.  

Its as if Neville Chamberlain was too much a real man, willing to face his adversaries so they needed someone with even less strength or projection of power on the world stage. 
Trump is too scared to fire somebody in person, chances of him standing up to an adversary is slim to none

he only picks on the ones he perceives as weaker than him, a classic bully

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2018-03/15/c_137041885.htm

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud announced on Thursday that his country would develop a nuclear bomb if Iran does so, Al Arabiya local news reported.

"We don't want to own nuclear weapons, but if Iran does that, we would do the same," he said, adding that the Saudi economy is stronger than Iran's.

The crown prince also accused Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei of harboring expansion ambitions in the Middle East.

The announcement came two days after the Saudi cabinet adopted the national nuclear energy policy that is restricted for peaceful purposes and focuses mainly on the construction of nuclear energy plants.

The policy also requires best exploitation of local natural resources and full application of international standards in radiation waste management.

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud announced on Thursday that his country would develop a nuclear bomb if Iran does so, Al Arabiya local news reported.

"We don't want to own nuclear weapons, but if Iran does that, we would do the same," he said, adding that the Saudi economy is stronger than Iran's.

The crown prince also accused Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei of harboring expansion ambitions in the Middle East.

The announcement came two days after the Saudi cabinet adopted the national nuclear energy policy that is restricted for peaceful purposes and focuses mainly on the construction of nuclear energy plants.

The policy also requires best exploitation of local natural resources and full application of international standards in radiation waste management.
Pretty sure they'll just buy them from us.

Somebody tell Jared to get his butt over there and start secretary of stating 

Yep. He is so weak. This handshake is the biggest cuck move a dude can make. 

So much for the MadDog-Mnuchin-Rex blood oath
The Axis of AdultsTM has been shattered.

I am not sure Mnuchin was ever a member though. My understanding of that narrative was that said Cabal of Competency (trying this one out) was comprised of Mattis, McMaster, Tillerson, and Cohn. Two of the four already gone and a third is apparently on his way out, likely to be replaced by one of the absolute worst members of the Bush Administration.

This is fine.

I'm honestly curious what sense his supporters are making of all this.

When told by Bill O'Reilly that Putin is a murderer: "You think our country is so innocent?"

When Congress nearly unanimously passes Russian Sanctions: Refuses to enforce sanctions

When told by the IC that Putin interferred in our election: "I asked him twice, he said no. I believe him".

When Putin puts out a video showing NUKING FLORIDA: Silence

I would really like to know. When Kim Jong Un issues threats, he gets a reply from Trump. So why is our tough guy President so afraid to say a bad word about Putin, when he has no problem trashing other world leaders, not to mention people in his own party, or people in his own administration?

Gotta be a few supporters still lurking around here, and I'm genuinely interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
woah..Trump just came out and ripped Russia...he said "it looks like Russia was behind the poisoning and we're taking it seriously."  

BOOM!!!   He really dropped the hammer on them which will surely deter Russia going forward.

I'm honestly curious what sense his supporters are making of all this.

When told by Bill O'Reilly that Putin is a murderer: "You think our country is so innocent?"

When Congress nearly unanimously passes Russian Sanctions: Refuses to enforce sanctions

When told by the IC that Putin interferred in our election: "I asked him twice, he said no. I believe him".

When Putin puts out a video showing NUKING FLORIDA: Silence

I would really like to know. When Kim Jong Un issues threats, he gets a reply from Trump. So why is our tough guy President so afraid to say a bad word about Putin, when he has no problem trashing other world leaders, not to mention people in his own party, or people in his own administration?

Gotta be a few supporters still lurking around here, and I'm genuinely interested.
The same reason high school bullies like to pick on the 98 pound kid with glasses but leave the captain of the wrestling team alone is the best answer available for them. The more likely answer gets him impeached. 

how about this nonsensical quote...

Reporter:  Any more staff changes coming?

Trump:  The story was very false.  They wrote a story about staff changes and it was very false...Mike Pompeo is going to be an incredible secretary of state.  We have some wonderful ideas...There will always be change but very little.  It was a very false story.  A very exaggerated and false story.  But there will always be change.  And i think you want to see change.  I want to also see different ideas...

are changes coming?  no it's fake..very fake..but there will always be change...you want and i both want to see change..   :loco: :loco:

The same reason high school bullies like to pick on the 98 pound kid with glasses but leave the captain of the wrestling team alone is the best answer available for them. The more likely answer gets him impeached. 
Trump likes tough leaders, not just dictators but ones who look tough and muscular.  Kim Jong Un is an unattractive slob and ironically Trump does not respect fat slobs

Trump:  The story was very false.  They wrote a story about staff changes and it was very false...Mike Pompeo is going to be an incredible secretary of state.  We have some wonderful ideas...There will always be change but very little.  It was a very false story.  A very exaggerated and false story.  But there will always be change.  And i think you want to see change.  I want to also see different ideas...

are changes coming?  no it's fake..very fake..but there will always be change...you want and i both want to see change..   :loco: :loco:
that’s a real quote? :lmao:

If you submitted Trump’s speech to a high school English class it would be sent back for being sloppily laid out and too repetitive 

in the real world we make this guy president 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread