What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cohen paid off Stormy with his own money, didn't tell Donald, Donald didn't know anything about it, Cohen does stuff like this all the time for Donald without him knowing about it, Trump didn't do anything with Stormy though, knows she is lying about being threatened, paid Cohen back.

Oh okay, this all seems perfectly normal :lol:
I can't believe adults in this country are ok being played like idiots by these fools.

I can't believe adults in this country are ok being played like idiots by these fools.
Again, here is the formula: so long as Trump

1. Pisses off liberals

2. Is anti illegal immigrant 

his supporters will put up with anything. And I mean anything. None of this makes the slightest difference. 

Cohen: I did this for Donald.
Everyone: Um, what?
Donald: I knew nothing about it whatsoever.
Everyone: Um, what?
Rudy: Donald totally knew about it and paid it back.
Hannity: Um, what?
Rudy: I mean, he kind of knew about it.

I think we've covered up the Bingo card.

They have already moved "All in" on the theory that a President has the absolute right to fire Comey for any reason he wants - and he cannot be questioned for exercising that authority.
Yeah, he's been slowly moving back towards this (maybe) final line of defense for a while now. Probably gambling that a GOP Congress will let him slither out of it. But if this comes to a head before November, he's taking a big risk that there won't be tons of blowback at the booths on Election Day; if the Dems come marching in with big numbers behind them he won't have the political "out" card to play for two years. Of course, even if he lets Mueller keep working until after the election, he could still wind up with a Dem Congress and then he'll never get rid of Bob till he's uncovered every slimy rock.

J.B. (Special Master)‏ @Brocktooon

FollowFollow @Brocktooon

More

Replying to @TheRickWilson

What about the $129,999.72 payment from the campaign to trump org 5 days after he paid Cohen 130k?!? Seems highly coincidental.

5:14 AM - 3 May 2018

Yeah, he's been slowly moving back towards this (maybe) final line of defense for a while now. Probably gambling that a GOP Congress will let him slither out of it. But if this comes to a head before November, he's taking a big risk that there won't be tons of blowback at the booths on Election Day; if the Dems come marching in with big numbers behind them he won't have the political "out" card to play for two years. Of course, even if he lets Mueller keep working until after the election, he could still wind up with a Dem Congress and then he'll never get rid of Bob till he's uncovered every slimy rock.
Like he really cares. 

Grant Stern‏Verified account @grantstern

Rudy Giuliani’s admissions on Hannity blow up Trump’s legal defense on multiple issues, but they raise the specter of something worse: Contempt of Court Charges If Michael Cohen’s retainer was a hush money reimbursement contract, then Trump and Cohen lied to Judge Kimba Wood.

5:12 AM - 3 May 2018 from Miami, FL

J.B. (Special Master)‏ @Brocktooon

FollowFollow @Brocktooon

More

Replying to @TheRickWilson

What about the $129,999.72 payment from the campaign to trump org 5 days after he paid Cohen 130k?!? Seems highly coincidental.

5:14 AM - 3 May 2018
This has been posted a hundred times but it makes me lol every time how tricky these guys think they are by not making it the whole 130k.   Like someone investigating hits ctrl+f and 130k doesn't show up so they're in the clear. 

Kyle Griffin‏Verified account @kylegriffin1

Giuliani makes a link back to the campaign: GIULIANI: ...Imagine if that came out on Oct. 15, 2016, in the middle of the last debate with Hillary Clinton? Q: So to make it go away, they made this deal? GIULIANI: Cohen didn't even ask. Cohen made it go away. He didn't even ask.

4:55 AM - 3 May 2018

:lmao:   :lmao:

In a phone interview on Wednesday, Mr. Njolstad of the Nobel committee, said, “We verify all nominations, at least the ones with a shadow of doubt.”

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you the President of the United States.
According to the story, there are lots of official, and highly qualified, eligible nominators. Yet none of them remembered to nominate Don. Criminal, I tell you.

Wait, this was probably a setup by the Hillary Gang, seeking to discredit and embarrass Trump.

These guys. These effing guys.  :lmao:

According to the story, there are lots of official, and highly qualified, eligible nominators. Yet none of them remembered to nominate Don. Criminal, I tell you.

Wait, this was probably a setup by the Hillary Gang, seeking to discredit and embarrass Trump.

These guys. These effing guys.  :lmao:
But there was “overwhelming” support in Congress. :lmao:

And noted legal expert Mark Levin has already stated last night that the payout violated no election laws, because it would have been made anyhow to protect Trump’s family relations. So there you have it. 

(ETA- I didn’t hear the broadcast so I’m not aware if Mark interlaced this argument with his usual screaming about how all liberals all morons, but I’d expect he did.) 

Guys, Trump has declared today a National Day of Prayer. So, let's take a break from the news and take time to remember the 2 Corinthians who sacrificed themselves for our freedom. Amen.

Until they can pin multiple crimes on him nothing matters. Trump approval is pinned at 40% no matter what happens. I also worry that outrage is decreasing and the gop won't be held accountable in November. Sigh.

And noted legal expert Mark Levin has already stated last night that the payout violated no election laws, because it would have been made anyhow to protect Trump’s family relations. So there you have it. 
Sadly, there is a developing school of thought that this could not have been election-related, because none of Trump's supporters care about his infidelity.  And that part is true.

Trump could have ####ed Stormy on 5th Avenue, and not lost any supporters.

Dude, stop purposefully misleading - errrrr LYING. 

Unless you want to admit that you don't understand the meaning of the word "overwhelming" then I'm calling your lie and bs out, and let this help you understand why some folks may earn a lack of respect for their opinions.

18 members. Hardly overwhelming.

ALL Republicans.

Tired of the lying propagandists who have so little self respect as to put out this trash. 

(Fwiw, the merit of the award could be up for some debate, but that's not the issue. The issue are people who lie by saying 18 members, all of one party, equates to "overwhelming").

And folks wonder why whatever they type gets dismissed out of hand.
Come on, already.  That's a full 4.1% of the House.  How many more do you need to be overwhelming?

Of course, I'm pretty sure that logic means there's overwhelming support for impeachment in the House as well.

ok...so over the last few days we've learned that Trump lied that his doctor examined him and was in stellar health and that Trump actually wrote his own letter, he lied about knowing about Stormy Daniels and the payments but we're supposed to believe he's telling the truth about Russia and Collusion which is MUCH more detrimental to him and his presidency.  Got it.

The Trump years: Trump just straight up lied to you, in your face, over and over and over and over and over.......
I'm surprised/not surprised tommyboy didn't change that thread title by now. No shame apparently.

ok...so over the last few days we've learned that Trump lied that his doctor examined him and was in stellar health and that Trump actually wrote his own letter, he lied about knowing about Stormy Daniels and the payments but we're supposed to believe he's telling the truth about Russia and Collusion which is MUCH more detrimental to him and his presidency.  Got it.
But at least the Nobel Peace Prize is real.

Nate Lerner‏Verified account @NathanLerner

FollowFollow @NathanLerner

More

Thanks to Trump’s trade war, China has stopped all purchases of soybeans from the U.S. China is the 2nd largest market for U.S. agricultural exports and soybeans have historically have been one of the top products. Anyone else “tired of winning” yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread