What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Trump Years- Every day something more shocking than the last! (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely love that the President admitted he watched 9 hours of TV last night and this morning (all the same channel of course) and that’s just totally normal. 
He actually said that?
link

“I watched Liz McDonald,” he said, “She’s fantastic. I watched Fox Business. I watched Lou Dobbs last night, Sean Hannity last night, Tucker last night, Laura. I watched Fox & Friends in the morning.”

He sounds like a little kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
He said at his press conference he watched like 5 Fox News programs last night and some more this morning because I think he was bragging about how great they were treating him and how good Fox News is for info on COVID.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1304147824355966977?s=21
Given it's Trump, who lies constantly about everything, I come away thinking he didn't watch much television last night or this morning.

Given it's Trump, who lies constantly about everything, I come away thinking he didn't watch much television last night or this morning.
That's also true and I suppose that gives him cover on anything. I saw some people laughing about his Woodward interview comments implying people maybe shouldn't believe he was being honest then either. It's all so messed up.

He actually said that?
He said at his press conference he watched like 5 Fox News programs last night and some more this morning because I think he was bragging about how great they were treating him and how good Fox News is for info on COVID.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1304147824355966977?s=21
Maybe the rest of the media would treat his COVID response better if he was actually working on addressing it vs watching TV coverage about himself all day.

Breaking: A NY judge ordered Eric Trump to answer questions under oath before the election in a fraud investigation into his family’s real estate business.

:lmao:

If there is one Trump family member you do not want under oath in a fraud claim - its Eric Trump.

WATCH: (video clip at link)

Chants of "vote him out!" as President Trump and the First Lady pay their respects to the late Justice Ginsburg on the steps of the US Supreme Court.

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1309133461798739970 (video clip at link)
If people are upset at "norms" that President Trump has ignored or blown up....they themselves should be magnanimous when engaged in a situation that finds them having some power.  A funeral is one of those things in which "it isn't the time".  This is pretty crappy.  Those chanting and booing shouldn't be celebrated.   

They were invited.  Both declined the invitations.
Geoff Bennett

@GeoffRBennett

Mitch McConnell will not be attending the Capitol ceremony honoring RBG this morning. A source familiar with the guest list tells NBC that McConnell is “on the list of regrets.”

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is also not present, although he was invited. 

From what I remember, it was because Biden wanted to go to the funeral (because Biden had a fairly close relationship with Scalia's family). Obama paid his respects at a separate ceremony at the Supreme Court.
Amazing America survived eight years of that monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread