What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread *** PLEASE NO SPOILERS *** (5 Viewers)

Damn it I own Mahomes, Rivers and Fitzmagic.....he was supposed to be my week 12 QB with the NFL screwing me over on bye weeks.

I am sure Metcalf will be the pick at 62 !!!!!!!!!!

This is the pick!!!!!!!

Oh wait nevermind it's another WR...again

KC going to need to snake another WR somewhere. I get big, traditional WR’s are apparently not popular this year but Mecole Hardman is not a suitable replacement for Hill. No one was pining for Isaiah McKenzie, I don’t see the difference. 

It's about time!  The guys who I predicted would go in the 1st round are all gone with the Seahawks taking D.K. Metcalf.  We don't have to worry anymore!

You dorks. He was taking shots at fans booing him. Not sure from what team. But first time out he mentioned they (the fans team) had beat the colts 3 times in the last 20 tries. Next time out they still were booing so he said that. He was basically saying he has more ammo (ie - more burns) to throw their way. 
Thanks for the detailed explanation, nobody would've known what he meant if it wasn't for you, doowain.  You are too cool.

Reggie Wayne is still sharp as a tack these days..

You dorks. He was taking shots at fans booing him. Not sure from what team. But first time out he mentioned they (the fans team) had beat the colts 3 times in the last 20 tries. Next time out they still were booing so he said that. He was basically saying he has more ammo (ie - more burns) to throw their way. 
Thanks for the detailed explanation, nobody would've known what he meant if it wasn't for you, doowain.  You are too cool.

Reggie Wayne is still sharp as a tack these days..
Yes I'm sure you got it. Just like the other five guys asking the same question. #highfive

Users who are viewing this thread