What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (15 Viewers)

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump was a 9/11 first responder? Impressive.
Actually the exact quote was "I was down there also, but I'm not considering myself a first responder."

Still a weird quote. Always trying to make himself seem more important and more involved than he really is.

@whitehouse

President Trump signed into law the permanent authorization of the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund, which provides financial support for families who lost their loved ones as a result of the September 11 attacks. #NeverForget

Should’ve been done 10 years ago

@whitehouse

President Trump signed into law the permanent authorization of the 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund, which provides financial support for families who lost their loved ones as a result of the September 11 attacks. #NeverForget

How do you feel about the President cracking jokes about the White House stage possibly collapsing like the twin towers?

Trump signs a great bill and the usual suspects are finding ways to rip on him.

"Our nation owes each of you a profound debt that no words or deeds will ever repay. But we can and we will keep our nation's promise to you," the president said in the White House Rose Garden before signing the bill. "In a few moments I will sign the 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund. This law makes permanent the financial support for families who lost precious loved ones as a result of September 11th attacks. It also provides pensions for those who are suffering from cancer and other illnesses seeming from the toxic debris they were exposed to in the aftermath of the attacks. Many of those affected were firefighters police officers and other first responders."

@whitehouse

Thank you President Trump!  Nice to have a President in office who gets things done.

@whitehouse

Good for Trump.  This is LONG overdue. 

How do you feel about the President cracking jokes about the White House stage possibly collapsing like the twin towers?
Just watched it.  What an embarrassment.  The guy has no clue.  His narcissism is profound.

And lol at people patting Trump on the back for signing a bill he did absolutely no work to get passed.  A smoking monkey could have signed the bill.   

Okay, well thank you very much, Enrique. I just wanted to mention that when you talk about people coming across the border – because times will be tough and times will be good – that when times are tough, that is why we have a wall, because we do not want people to come across the border. We do not want them coming across. We have enough people coming across, we want to stop it cold. General Kelly is one of the most respected generals in the entire military system and he is a very fair man, but he is a very tough man.

And we have the drug lords in Mexico that are knocking the hell out of our country. They are sending drugs to Chicago, Los Angeles, and to New York. Up in New Hampshire – I won New Hampshire because New Hampshire is a drug-infested den – is coming from the southern border. So we have a lot of problems with Mexico farther than the economic problem. We are becoming a drug-addicted nation and most the drugs are coming from Mexico or certainly from the southern border. But I will say this – you have that problem too. You have some pretty tough hombres in Mexico that you may need help with, and we are willing to help you with that big-league. But they have to be knocked out and you have not done a good job of knocking them out. We have a massive drug problem where kids are becoming addicted to drugs because drugs are being sold for less money than candy because there is so much of it. So we have to work together to knock that out. And I know this is a tough group of people, and maybe your military is afraid of them, but our military is not afraid of them, and we will help you with that 100 percent because it is out of control – totally out of control.
- Trump fired General Kelly.

Trump says he won New Hampshire because it's a drug infested den.

Seriously, congratulations on this point.

Proving again the language he uses against people of color or immigrants.
I don't even care at this point. I do care but it's not the most important thing.

Trump says to his supporters' faces that a general is a great American then - like Mattis, like McMattis, like so many others - he ####cans them because they stand up to him.

Trump tells them that a decent place like New Hampshire is a drug infested den and that's why he won the state. That's what he thinks of them.

Insult after insult after insult towards everything Trump supporters are supposed to care about.

And the race thing? It's just meant to make us go after each others' throats.

But he did. Credit where credits deserved.  
yep  credit for signing a bill he did not help craft and was hugely popular (which is why he had to draw attention to himself like the child he is).  He had no choice but to sign it.  It would have been a PR nightmare if he didn't sign it.  

So, if you want to give him credit for that go ahead.  I think the bar needs to be a little bit higher. 

I will say it was a good thing he signed it. 

Interesting article on how the people that live in New Hampshire view the drug problem

https://www.cnbc.com/2016/02/09/no-1-issue-for-new-hampshire-voters-may-surprise-you.html

As New Hampshire voters go to the polls, the No. 1 issue on their minds may surprise you.

One-quarter of New Hampshire adults believe that drug abuse is the most important problem facing the state, according to the most recent WMUR Granite State Poll conducted by the University of New Hampshire Survey Center. It is the first time since 2008 that New Hampshire residents cited something other than jobs and the economy as the No. 1 state issue. Drugs also topped taxes, health care, education and the state budget as issues of concern for New Hampshire residents.

Nieto: But my position has been and will continue to be very firm saying that Mexico cannot pay for that wall.

Trump: But you cannot say that to the press. The press is going to go with that and I cannot live with that. You cannot say that to the press because I cannot negotiate under those circumstances.
Epilogue: Mexico didn't pay for the border fence, America did, and the money came out of the military's budget, which would have have gone to places with bases like North Carolina. Trump violated the Appropriations Clause to do this.

The guy Trump put in charge of the DHS to fight drugs - whom Trump called "one of the most respected generals in the entire military system" and "very fair" and "very tough"? Fired. The woman who replaced him? Fired.

Who actually runs DHS right now?

Epilogue: Mexico didn't pay for the border fence, America did, and the money came out of the military's budget, which have gone to places with bases like North Carolina.

The guy Trump put in charge of the DHS to fight drugs - whom Trump called "one of the most respected generals in the entire military system" and "very fair" and "very tough"? Fired. The woman who replaced him? Fired.

Who actually runs DHS right now?
https://www.dhs.gov/leadership

Users who are viewing this thread