What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (17 Viewers)

Both were examples of such IMO.  What was the point of the sweetie...if that had been posted by others people would have complained of snark.
Perhaps too familiar but I don’t know the nature of their relationship 

sweet·ie

/ˈswēdē/

Learn to pronounce

INFORMAL

noun

used as a term of endearment (especially as a form of address)

That happens to be your interpretation, I gave mine. I guess it could be settled by the poster
I thought we were being honest and posting in good faith? Because there is zero way you thought he meant it as a positive term of endearment.  Come in man...its ok to be critical even of those you may agree with.

I thought we were being honest and posting in good faith? Because there is zero way you thought he meant it as a positive term of endearment.  Come in man...its ok to be critical even of those you may agree with.
I must say I’m not someone who is easily offended but  I don’t appreciate you questioning my veracity 

I must say I’m not someone who is easily offended but  I don’t appreciate you questioning my veracity 
And I don't appreciate you insulting our intelligence claiming it was some term of endearment being used.  The poster in question (not suspended it seems nor should he have been) admitted it was done in jest.  Which is fine...a bit snarky and probably deserving of the warming...but not worth a suspension.

Time to move on from it.

And I don't appreciate you insulting our intelligence claiming it was some term of endearment being used.  The poster in question (not suspended it seems nor should he have been) admitted it was done in jest.  Which is fine...a bit snarky and probably deserving of the warming...but not worth a suspension.

Time to move on from it.
Time for you to leave this thread and stir the pot elsewhere.

Speaking of being honest, he literally posted the definition of the word and you're telling him there is zero way that definition fits.  Come on man.  You need a link to the definition as well?

Are there other threads where posters are told to go away because they don’t toe the OPs line?  Kind of weird that opposing opinions are discouraged.

You be you though. 
All he does is troll in this thread. It’s not hard to understand. He probably has the most posts in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Link of posters being asked to leave por favor 
"I think that when any person just tries to troll another and see what kind of reaction they can get. I don't like it here either. We can't do anything about others promoting stuff like this. We can do something about it here. Thanks."  - Joe Bryant

So weird that you somehow think trolling is welcome or even tolerated here.  Could explain your behavior though.  

"I think that when any person just tries to troll another and see what kind of reaction they can get. I don't like it here either. We can't do anything about others promoting stuff like this. We can do something about it here. Thanks."  - Joe Bryant

So weird that you somehow think trolling is welcome or even tolerated here.  Could explain your behavior though.  
I legit don’t think I’m trolling but I’ll step out since I’m pretty sure some Trump supporter has either reported me already or soon will.

I legit don’t think I’m trolling but I’ll step out since I’m pretty sure some Trump supporter has either reported me already or soon will.
The discussion was about Sho. And to be fair I don’t think he is deliberately trolling either, I genuinely think he can’t comprehend what he is doing despite it being pointed out over and over.  

But make no mistake, when you come to The Great Place thread and post this

So noble.  Yet his resorts are ringing up bigly millions in profits from the forced secret service and security spending at them.

So pardon me if I scoff at his couple hundred thousand dollar annual "donation."
In response to a link about Trump donating his salary, yeah that’s trolling. 

The discussion was about Sho. And to be fair I don’t think he is deliberately trolling either, I genuinely think he can’t comprehend what he is doing despite it being pointed out over and over.  

But make no mistake, when you come to The Great Place thread and post this

In response to a link about Trump donating his salary, yeah that’s trolling. 
And the assertions about me were flat out false.  My posts have been about the topics being discussed.    Ive kept them about the posts and what was being said.  Id expect the same in return.

And the assertions about me were flat out false.  My posts have been about the topics being discussed.    Ive kept them about the posts and what was being said.  Id expect the same in return.
You continue to reinforce my opinion. Most of the time you would be able to say trolling posts are about the topic.  That’s not the requirement that determines if they are trolling or not.lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread