What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (10 Viewers)

You'd think after three years of getting literally everything wrong they would just stop and try to understand. Such an unearned arrogance amongst them. 
Claiming the other side has everything wrong...then saying they have the arrogance is high comedy.

RBM said:
Another big time contribution from you. Have a good day and rest easy knowing you have a real leader at the helm now. 
Is that so? Trump finally quit, and gave me the job? No thanks, I'd have to give up too much power, but I guess I can rest easy knowing that a dead gator can do a better job than Trump can 

Is that so? Trump finally quit, and gave me the job? No thanks, I'd have to give up too much power, but I guess I can rest easy knowing that a dead gator can do a better job than Trump can 
Weren't you pretty anti-Obama / conservative?  Or am I missremembering? 

Weren't you pretty anti-Obama / conservative?  Or am I missremembering? 
I didn't like a lot of his policies(no issue with him as a person, if he invited me over for a cold one, I'd probably go), though I run fairly libertarian, all things considered. A lot's happened since the days where I was blinded by the GOP.

Kal El said:
I make it a point to not engage in pointless endeavors, like teaching those who refuse to learn. I already made my political views known, no sense rehashing something nobody will read anyway.
You said don’t put words in your mouth and I kindly asked for clarification, and now you refuse to use any words. Dude?

Draining the swamp?

From Pro-publica: 

Update: We Found a “Staggering” 281 Lobbyists Who’ve Worked in the Trump Administration

That’s one lobbyist for every 14 political appointees, and four times more than Obama had appointed six years into office.

Yuge News.   

I’ve got HUGE news that I’m ONLY sharing with my TOP supporters.

I’m hosting a very important event in Palm Beach, Florida on January 17th, and I want YOU to be there with me as my special VIP guest.

All you have to do is contribute ANY AMOUNT by 11:59 PM TONIGHT, and you’ll automatically be entered to win a trip to meet me in Palm Beach, Florida. This offer is exclusive to only my most loyal supporters, like YOU, so don’t share this with anyone else.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to be automatically entered to win a trip to meet me in Palm Beach, Florida on January 17th. >>

CONTRIBUTE $20

CONTRIBUTE $15

CONTRIBUTE $10

CONTRIBUTE $5

CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT

I REALLY want to meet you.

If you win, we’ll cover your flight and hotel, AND you’ll even get to bring a guest of your choice. We’ll also take a photo together - it’ll be a trip neither of us ever forgets.

Contribute ANY AMOUNT RIGHT NOW to enter automatically to win this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet me.

Thank you,
Donald J. Trump
President of the United States

What's the democratic spin going to look like during the election when we are still battling these terrorists?   Some candidates like Bernie come right out and side with terrorists?   Trump being week on diplomatic policy is long gone.  Anybody question what happens if NK tries something?  I dont see this going any better than But Impeachment! several months from now. 

What's the democratic spin going to look like during the election when we are still battling these terrorists?   Some candidates like Bernie come right out and side with terrorists?   Trump being week on diplomatic policy is long gone.  Anybody question what happens if NK tries something?  I dont see this going any better than But Impeachment! several months from now. 
That you don’t want this lunatic in charge? He’s tweeting threats to Iran like some teenager. Scary stuff.

Commander in Cheif or Schoolgirl Teenager?

Iran is talking very boldly about targeting certain USA assets as revenge for our ridding the world of their terrorist leader who had just killed an American, & badly wounded many others, not to mention all of the people he had killed over his lifetime, including recently hundreds of Iranian protesters. He was already attacking our Embassy, and preparing for additional hits in other locations. Iran has been nothing but problems for many years. Let this serve as a WARNING that if Iran strikes any Americans, or American assets, we have targeted 52 Iranian sites (representing the 52 American hostages taken by Iran many years ago), some at a very high level & important to Iran & the Iranian culture, and those targets, and Iran itself, WILL BE HIT VERY FAST AND VERY HARD. The USA wants no more threats!
Never seen a schoolgirl teenager threaten to wipe 52 Iranian sites off the map if you mess with us before. 

Last edited by a moderator:
WTF are you taking about?  Hes spent the past 3 days beating the #### out of the bullies that want to see you and me dead. And all you want to do is make childish comparisons?  

Two words : Grow up.  
You asked what the “dem spin” is for this. I answered your question. I didn’t realize I was in the protective bubble thread when I first posted so my apologies

I don’t think a lot of people are going to enjoy him tweeting about blowing up a country. Perhaps some back channels could be better used here, maybe the “speak softly and carry a big stick” approach. Perhaps I’m old school that way.

You asked what the “dem spin” is for this. I answered your question. I didn’t realize I was in the protective bubble thread when I first posted so my apologies

I don’t think a lot of people are going to enjoy him tweeting about blowing up a country. Perhaps some back channels could be better used here, maybe the “speak softly and carry a big stick” approach. Perhaps I’m old school that way.
Dems spin for the election is to talk about his tweets? Good lord its worse than I thought. 

Users who are viewing this thread