Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

On 1/24/2020 at 5:56 AM, knowledge dropper said:

Here comes the cavalry 

Rudy Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani)

1/23/20, 6:52 PM

Starting tomorrow we will begin cracking through the Swamp media’s cover-up of TOP level Democrats selling their public office, resulting in multi-millions, in Ukraine and the conspired attempt with foreign officials to “destroy” the Trump candidacy

That was three days ago.

What happened? 

• Laughing 3
  • Replies 35.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• The General

• SaintsInDome2006

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

15 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

If that were the case (which it’s not) it would not be because of alcohol.  

His behavior seems very erratic and he subscribes to some unusual conspiracy theories that he continues to say will "come out in a matter of days".  Many people are saying that those around him are worried.

25 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Joy Villa is awesome. Way to go!. I bet old Maxine, Schiff and Pelosi are stewing over this great woman. She's not even anything close to a politician and in one interview she said more truth than all of them combined in their whole careers.

Wow. I had never heard of her before but she’s not very bright is she? 

27 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Joy Villa is awesome. Way to go!. I bet old Maxine, Schiff and Pelosi are stewing over this great woman. She's not even anything close to a politician and in one interview she said more truth than all of them combined in their whole careers.

He can always count on that same coalition of beautiful, successful, and intelligent women that swept him into office in 2016. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Wow. I had never heard of her before but she’s not very bright is she? 

Stings ya, huh? Right out there in your neck of the woods. She's got more brains that maxine, schiff and pelosi combined.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
49 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Stings ya, huh? Right out there in your neck of the woods. She's got more brains that maxine, schiff and pelosi combined.

Well you don’t have to sell me on Maxine, my cat is smarter than Maxine, but I think you haven’t been paying much attention to Schiff and Pelosi. 

2 hours ago, lod001 said:

I have literally called out five different Trump die hards on my Facebook page who were up in arms when Michelle Williams and patricia Arquette got a little political at the Golden Globes.  "Shut up and act! No one cares what you think about politics@^!@*^"     Then today they share a link of this woman (whoever she is) who decided we care about her political opinion.  LOL  Gotta love the hypocrisy. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
9 minutes ago, JuniorNB said:

I have literally called out five different Trump die hards on my Facebook page who were up in arms when Michelle Williams and patricia Arquette got a little political at the Golden Globes.  "Shut up and act! No one cares what you think about politics@^!@*^"     Then today they share a link of this woman (whoever she is) who decided we care about her political opinion.  LOL  Gotta love the hypocrisy. 

There's also the part when they elected a Reality TV star to be President of the United States.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Skoo said:

There's also the part when they elected a Reality TV star to be President of the United States.

The same person on the receiving end of at least one Stone Cold Stunner, too.

• Like 1

Latest from campaign:

Do you want to know the truth?

Democrats and the Fake News media aren’t pursuing this Impeachment War because President Trump did something wrong, they’re pursuing it because they’re afraid he’s going to win the election in November.

To be fair, how could they not be worried about that? America and its citizens have been WINNING like never before and it’s all thanks to President Trump’s America FIRST agenda.

We know the Lamestream media won’t ever tell you the truth about the great work that the President and his administration are doing, especially not when the Democrats are crying ‘impeachment...’and that’s why we’re reaching out. 

The President has requested we get the input of his best supporters, like you, to get an idea of what REAL Americans think about him through our Official Senate Impeachment Trial Approval Poll.

Please take our Official Senate Impeachment Trial Approval Poll by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to tell President Trump what you think. >>

OFFICIAL SENATE IMPEACHMENT TRIAL APPROVAL POLL

DEADLINE: 11:59 PM TONIGHT

Do you agree that President Trump was wrongfully impeached by the House Democrats?

O YES

O NO

Democrats like Jerry Nadler and Adam Schiff have NEVER accepted President Trump as a legitimate President, and it’s time we show them just how out of touch with the American People they really are.

America wants FOUR MORE YEARS of President Trump. It’s time for the Radical Left to accept that they’ve already lost and they only have themselves to blame.

We’re sending President Trump ALL RESPONSES by tomorrow morning. If you take the survey in the NEXT HOUR,we’ll make sure yours is one of the FIRST responses he sees. 

Please take our Official Senate Impeachment Trial Approval Poll RIGHT NOW to make sure President Trump sees your response FIRST.

Thank you,

Team Trump 2020 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Latest from campaign:

Do you want to know the truth?

Democrats and the Fake News media aren’t pursuing this Impeachment War because President Trump did something wrong, they’re pursuing it because they’re afraid he’s going to win the election in November.

To be fair, how could they not be worried about that? America and its citizens have been WINNING like never before and it’s all thanks to President Trump’s America FIRST agenda.

We know the Lamestream media won’t ever tell you the truth about the great work that the President and his administration are doing, especially not when the Democrats are crying ‘impeachment...’and that’s why we’re reaching out. 

The President has requested we get the input of his best supporters, like you, to get an idea of what REAL Americans think about him through our Official Senate Impeachment Trial Approval Poll.

Please take our Official Senate Impeachment Trial Approval Poll by 11:59 PM TONIGHT to tell President Trump what you think. >>

OFFICIAL SENATE IMPEACHMENT TRIAL APPROVAL POLL

DEADLINE: 11:59 PM TONIGHT

Do you agree that President Trump was wrongfully impeached by the House Democrats?

O YES

O NO

Democrats like Jerry Nadler and Adam Schiff have NEVER accepted President Trump as a legitimate President, and it’s time we show them just how out of touch with the American People they really are.

America wants FOUR MORE YEARS of President Trump. It’s time for the Radical Left to accept that they’ve already lost and they only have themselves to blame.

We’re sending President Trump ALL RESPONSES by tomorrow morning. If you take the survey in the NEXT HOUR,we’ll make sure yours is one of the FIRST responses he sees. 

Please take our Official Senate Impeachment Trial Approval Poll RIGHT NOW to make sure President Trump sees your response FIRST.

Thank you,

Team Trump 2020 

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Can the poll really be official without ***?

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Trump is great at sniffing out traitors and haters, that's why so many have been fired. Bolton is a Romney guy. Trump, while he made a mistake hiring that clown, corrected that mistake. 

Trump first passed on Bolton because of that mustache, he should’ve trusted his instinct 

Edited by HellToupee
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, lod001 said:

Trump is great at sniffing out traitors and haters, that's why so many have been fired. Bolton is a Romney guy. Trump, while he made a mistake hiring that clown, corrected that mistake. 

Trump hired almost all of those so-called "traitors and haters(weird way to spell patriots, honestly)" himself.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, lod001 said:

I would think if he is so great reading people, he wouldn't have hired them to began with

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1
34 minutes ago, badmojo1006 said:

I would think if he is so great reading people, he wouldn't have hired them to began with

It’s like The Apprentice except the competition is to be the biggest bootlicker. Oh, and the contestants usually quit before he can fire them. 

9 hours ago, Kal El said:

Trump hired almost all of those so-called "traitors and haters(weird way to spell patriots, honestly)" himself.

How many times has he said he surrounds himself with the best people?  Strange how they all turn out to be terrible people he hardly knew

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, yak651 said:

How many times has he said he surrounds himself with the best people?  Strange how they all turn out to be terrible people he hardly knew

Curious indeed. It's as though he's a consummate liar and crook who surrounds himself with patsies and fall guys, in an effort to insulate himself from getting nailed for unsavory activities.

3 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

Once again it’s amazing how many anti Trump people are posting in this thread.

They just can't control themselves, it's truly amazing to watch. The latest fake crisis must be another failure? Weird that grown adults (I assume?) continue to act this way but I guess it's a good experience to see what the other party/option is and their behavior?

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

Once again it’s amazing how many anti Trump people are posting in this thread.

I've seen pro Trump people post on other candidate threads, so this statement sounds a bit hypocritical. Second, what's so awful about differing opinions? That's how we learn. It's uncomfortable, sure, but not learning means not growing, and we're either growing or dying.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, tonydead said:

They're starving for Trump supporters to attack in the impeachment thread so its leaking out over here. They are even second guessing themselves for running off Noonan. 

An echo chamber has to get boring when the real world results are different from your wild claims and no one is interested in arguing with you. No one is learning anything from their repetitive Trump bashing, it's a complete waste of time. 

ETA I guess the one thing I am learning is they represent a party I want no part of. 

Edited by GoBirds
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Kal El said:

I've seen pro Trump people post on other candidate threads, so this statement sounds a bit hypocritical. Second, what's so awful about differing opinions? That's how we learn. It's uncomfortable, sure, but not learning means not growing, and we're either growing or dying.

Differing opinions are fine. Posts like the ones Dickies and others continually posts are not fine. Take your shots at Trump and his supporters to the countless anti-Trump threads here.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Kal El said:

Exactly. If opposing or differing opinions are not allowed, then all you have is a propaganda or cheerleading thread. 

3 minutes ago, John Blutarsky said:

Differing opinions are fine. Posts like the ones Dickies and others continually posts are not fine. Take your shots at Trump and his supporters to the countless anti-Trump threads here.

Why not disprove said comments? That's more effective than just shouting at them to leave for not agreeing with you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 1/15/2020 at 4:17 PM, Maurile Tremblay said:

I'm going to allow posts like this in this thread.

The fact that I'm responding to a January 6 post tells you that I don't come in here very often. It's not a thread I pay close attention to. I prefer threads about gun buyback programs, which means I'm not going to monitor this thread all that closely.

John Blutarky's post above makes a good point. It's true that he's playing board cop, which is generally not allowed, but if the moderators aren't going to play board cop in this one thread, maybe other people should.

So in this thread, I will not suspend any board-cop posts from pro-Trump (or anti-Dem) posters.

To everyone else: please don't force pro-Trump (or anti-Dem) posters to have to play board cop in here with you. Just be cool and don't bicker or provoke or incite or instigate. In short, don't stir the pot. Thanks.

:goodposting:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Exactly. If opposing or differing opinions are not allowed, then all you have is a propaganda or cheerleading thread. 

No one has said differing opinions aren’t allowed. Snarky posts trying to stir the pot aren’t. It’s not hard to understand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Just now, John Blutarsky said:

Dickies posts here are meant to stir the pot. If you don’t see that then I’m not sure what to say.

I'm not defending Dickies, for what it's worth, I don't much care for just stirring the pot or trolling. However, I and other people have posted in here just offering a dissenting opinion, and we're promptly told to leave. If that happened to you or other regulars here in an "anti-Trump" thread, that poster would probably start screaming their head off.

Now, that said, there is still a chance for civil discourse everywhere on this board, but shouting down a dissenter isn't going to help anybody.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Kal El said:

I'm not defending Dickies, for what it's worth, I don't much care for just stirring the pot or trolling. However, I and other people have posted in here just offering a dissenting opinion, and we're promptly told to leave. If that happened to you or other regulars here in an "anti-Trump" thread, that poster would probably start screaming their head off.

Now, that said, there is still a chance for civil discourse everywhere on this board, but shouting down a dissenter isn't going to help anybody.

Have you seen how Trump supporters that dissent in the other threads are treated? 

• Like 1
  • knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place