What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (2 Viewers)

Oof. 

I can see the commercial now:  “Vote for Biden - because that is what bin Laden would have wanted you to do”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/23/osama-bin-laden-plotted-barack-obamas-assassination-to-elevate-totally-unprepared-joe-biden/
The plan, which described a sabotage attack to occur on this year’s 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, was being actively considered as recently as February 2010, Obama administration officials said.
Hm, what was Donald Trump doing in February 2010 to fight terrorism and defend his country?

Donald J. Trump✔@realDonaldTrump

Donald Trump appearing today on CNN International’s ‘Connect the World’ as ‘Connector of the Day’. Submit questions: http://bit.ly/bPiP7T

10:17 AM - Feb 10, 2010
- Well, he was appearing on CNN, that's one thing.

Donald Trump appeared on the final episode of The Jay Leno Show to deliver a very special message: http://bit.ly/cv1En7

2:57 PM - Feb 11, 2010
Ah, this must have been of global importance.

From Donald Trump: “I’m so proud of my wife Melania and the launch of her new jewelry line, to debut on QVC on April 30th at 9 p.m.”

4:18 PM - Feb 26, 2010
Melania, ever the businesswoman. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's insane that the president of the United States just got on TV and said we should look into injecting people with bleach, but let's not lose sight of the fact that we're a month and a half into this, and it took him this long to get to "wait, it kills the virus out of us, why aren't we putting it in us?" 

A month and a half with access to any information he could possibly want at his fingertips and that's what he comes up with. 

This is my favorite part of the Breitbart article, "Trump used the word “inject,” but what he meant was using a process — which he left “medical doctors” to define"

So, they are now repeating exactly what Trump said but having to explain what he meant because Trump is so terrible at speaking.  Taking his literal quotes and saying that they are taken out of context because he meant to say something else and then saying that it's fake news.  Really fun times.

This is my favorite part of the Breitbart article, "Trump used the word “inject,” but what he meant was using a process — which he left “medical doctors” to define"

So, they are now repeating exactly what Trump said but having to explain what he meant because Trump is so terrible at speaking.  Taking his literal quotes and saying that they are taken out of context because he meant to say something else and then saying that it's fake news.  Really fun times.
You’ll be fine, it’s only 4 more years. 

Hey we made it through 8 of Barry accomplishing nothing and talking down to half the country, more of the same with a guy that actually wants to see the economy do well though. Just live your live, the world isn’t ending.  
Ah a president who doesn’t understand basic health science is just another policy disagreement. Like a disagreement over a tax increase. Ok.

Ah a president who doesn’t understand basic health science is just another policy disagreement. Like a disagreement over a tax increase. Ok.
Never mind the fact that the economy grew at a much greater rate under Obama than it did under Trump, who tried to take credit for it. Remember him signing a copy of the Dow's chart? Who does that?

Never mind the fact that the economy grew at a much greater rate under Obama than it did under Trump, who tried to take credit for it. Remember him signing a copy of the Dow's chart? Who does that?
Anyone who buys this doesn’t know what it was like to run a business under the Obama mess. Slowest recovery out of recession EVER with an arrogant blowhard that talked down to businesses. At least this one supports them. 

Anyone who buys this doesn’t know what it was like to run a business under the Obama mess. Slowest recovery out of recession EVER with an arrogant blowhard that talked down to businesses. At least this one supports them. 
 I wasn't speaking to you.

He just berated CNN beautifully while CNN broadcasts it  :lol:
Kaitlin Collins: (59:28)
So, can I ask you a question?

Donald Trump: (59:29)
What do you have? No, that’s enough. Go ahead.

Kaitlin Collins: (59:31)
But that wasn’t my question.

Donald Trump: (59:33)
The problem is you don’t write the truth. So you know, as far as I’m concerned. I want to go to the next person.

Kaitlin Collins: (59:37)
Can I ask you a question about Rick Bright?

Donald Trump: (59:38)
No. Not CNN, please. Go ahead.

Kaitlin Collins: (59:39)
The White House has.

Donald Trump: (59:41)
I told you, CNN is fake news. Don’t talk to me. Go ahead. Please.

Kaitlin Collins: (59:46)
But he says he was retaliated against and that’s why he was removed from this job. Do you have a response to that?

Donald Trump: (59:51)
Okay, next question.
- I guess this is the one you mean. 

Yesterday Trump denied ever hearing of Rick Bright, the guy at HHS who was in charge of exploring chloroquine as a vaccine for Covid19.

Except he doesn’t. He says he does and apparently you’ve bought into it. But he’s done nothing positive for small businesses in his 3 years and now, with this crisis, his incompetent leadership is destroying them. 

Forget politics for a moment @GoBirds Forget liberal vs conservative. If Trump would resign from office today I would gladly trade that for 8 more years of Mike Pence. Or Mitch McConnell, who I can’t stand. Or even Ted Cruz. Somebody who knows what they’re doing. 

Hey we made it through 8 of Barry accomplishing nothing and talking down to half the country, more of the same with a guy that actually wants to see the economy do well though. Just live your live, the world isn’t ending.  
Aside from our political disagreements, please don't drink bleach. It can kill you, despite what the president says. I know you rely on him, and I don't want to see you harmed. 

He was asking a question. 
Donald Trump: (29:46)
A question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposedly when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting, right? And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful. Steve, please.

Aside from our political disagreements, please don't drink bleach. It can kill you, despite what the president says. I know you rely on him, and I don't want to see you harmed. 
Unhinged behavior like this is better for other threads. You deserve Trump, embrace it and be better if you post in this thread in the future. Thanks. 

Now see mine:

If you're going to report people for disparaging a president, you need to report people who disparage ALL the presidents.  Be consistent or don't report people. 
Mods told me not to report things like the post comparing Trump supporters to Nazis and confederates, pretty sure opinions/accurate statements about Barry are ok? Why would anyone be upset about calling the Obama years what it was, this whole forum is a Trump tantrum?

Except he doesn’t. He says he does and apparently you’ve bought into it. But he’s done nothing positive for small businesses in his 3 years and now, with this crisis, his incompetent leadership is destroying them. 

Forget politics for a moment @GoBirds Forget liberal vs conservative. If Trump would resign from office today I would gladly trade that for 8 more years of Mike Pence. Or Mitch McConnell, who I can’t stand. Or even Ted Cruz. Somebody who knows what they’re doing. 
That’s inaccurate and false, I’m living the daily improvement of running a business under Trump vs Barry. Barry disparaged business owners and you knew he could care less if you succeeded(see worst recovery from recession in world history).....now you have a POTUS that is on your side. Business is night and day, we’ve hired more employees due to the less prohibitive tax laws that save us thousands. Sorry but your statement isn’t true. 

I do agree with you on Pence, I like the guy. 

General Malaise said:
Look, if after nearly 4 years of his presidency and 4 decades of him desperately pleading for attention you are still surprised at how intelllectially vapid this guy is, well.....I don't know what to tell you.  He's done nothing but broadcast his idiocy to the public.  We really shouldn't be surprised by it anymore, but here we are. 

“Idiocy” and “intellectually vapid” or similar insults don’t appear in the GoBirds post.   Pretty basic rules around here?

Unbelievable the amount of trolling going on again today in this thread.  In another tread Trump was called mentally ill but I'm sure that is just fine for this place.

Users who are viewing this thread