Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

5 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Really sad stuff here.

Yeah, you're better than this.  Joe has been in this thread multiple times about this.  What I find funny is you guys come in here with your crap like that Navarro memo the other day and then totally misrepresent the contents and the actions Trump took and then when you get called out on it, just slink away to the next thing.  There are only a few pro-Trump people on these boards and have to spend day after day correcting false or misleading information from the other side only to be replied to with crap responses and trolling.  There are more than enough threads on these boards that you can crap on Trump, stop pissing in this one.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 33.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• SaintsInDome2006

• The General

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

6 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

Really sad stuff here.

You are fighting the good fight SID, but you will never get any of these guys to acknowledge even the slightest flaw in Trump. The best you will ever get is whataboutism.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
8 minutes ago, Snotbubbles said:

Yeah, you're better than this.  Joe has been in this thread multiple times about this.  What I find funny is you guys come in here with your crap like that Navarro memo the other day and then totally misrepresent the contents and the actions Trump took and then when you get called out on it, just slink away to the next thing.  There are only a few pro-Trump people on these boards and have to spend day after day correcting false or misleading information from the other side only to be replied to with crap responses and trolling.  There are more than enough threads on these boards that you can crap on Trump, stop pissing in this one.

I'll exit, you've clearly stated you don't think it appropriate I raise this here. There's really no other way to bridge the gap than to ask it here. It's just really disappointing. If you have a moment please read TJ Klausitis's letter. Thank you.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
10 minutes ago, squistion said:

Never debunked. Look at the picture of the reporter and then watch the Trump video, he is clearly mocking the guy.

https://twitter.com/CanisPundit/status/1265285268787138561 (photo at link for those that haven't seen it). 

That by itself would have ended the candidacy of any other presidential hopeful but Trump supporters excused it, rationalized it, spun it or ignored it, as they have with most of the beyond the pale things he has done and said since then. 

Hillary didn’t drop out when she disparaged 60 million Americans. I accepted Trump’s explanation with regards to the reporter.  

10 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Hillary didn’t drop out when she disparaged 60 million Americans. I accepted Trump’s explanation with regards to the reporter.  

She would have had to if she had been talking about the disabled. 

Good positive stuff from the campaign   

President Trump isn’t running against Sleepy Joe Biden. He’s running against the Radical Left, the Deep State, the Do-Nothing Democrats, and their partner, the real opposition party, the Fake News media.

They are vicious and crazy, but as long as we have you on our team, we will win and we will WIN BIG!

Despite their best efforts to take him down, President Trump continues to put America First with every decision he makes. In fact, his approval ratings are SKYROCKETING among the Republican Party and voters in swing states.

President Trump knows that the corrupt media will never report the FACTS. He wants to get the TRUTH, which is why he asked us to go straight to the source - YOU, the American People - to take the Official May Approval Poll.

Please take the Official May Approval Poll in the NEXT HOUR to tell President Trump what you think. >>

The only thing the Left’s baseless attacks have accomplished is uniting the Republican Party behind President Trump more than ever before.

The CARES Act is helping millions of Americans through this crisis

The WALL is being FINISHED - 184 BRAND NEW miles already

Two of the world’s top terrorist leaders have been eliminated

The United States has successfully decimated ISIS

Almost 200 conservative judges have been appointed to federal courts

And, America is being put FIRST.

Your response to our poll is critical.  We’re going to publish the results so the Democrats and Fake News media can finally hear the TRUTH.

President Trump will be reviewing ALL RESPONSES first thing tomorrow morning. Make sure he sees yours.

Take our Official May Approval Poll IMMEDIATELY to make sure the President sees your response.

Thank you,

Team Trump 2020

3 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

The disabled reporter story has been debunked on here many times.  Sadly, McCain and Trump had a bitter feud.  Most of the other stuff you list is campaign related.  The National Enquirer ran a story on Cruz’s father.  That’s where Trump got the story.  

It’s funny a Biden supporter is going after Trump on tall tales.  Joe has told more whoppers than (Trump +Warren) x 3.  

Oh that's good.

• Like 3
  • Laughing 3
  • Thinking 1
1 hour ago, Widbil83 said:

*Trigger Warning*

This will make your stomach turn. It’s so absurd the Democrats are normalizing Joe Biden’s disgusting behavior. He’s absolutely done when this gets aired.

https://twitter.com/kristyswansonxo/status/1264692821325426689?s=21

The guy is absolutely disgusting, can't believe his lefties downplay this disturbing behavior yet flip about Trump. 

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Widbil83 said:

*Trigger Warning*

This will make your stomach turn. It’s so absurd the Democrats are normalizing Joe Biden’s disgusting behavior. He’s absolutely done when this gets aired.

https://twitter.com/kristyswansonxo/status/1264692821325426689?s=21

Wonder how many Biden supporters would allow an old man to touch their daughter that way?  It’s creepy and gross.  

• Like 1

unlike most who enter the political  theater Trump did it for our Country and for us.  he did not need this job for power or ego like most.  he did not bow or apologize for America.  It's the greatest country in the world & he aims to keep it that way.  IMO

• Thanks 2
  • Love 1
  • Laughing 7

OMG did anyone else catch the drama queen reporter that looked like he has some mask for the bedroom on for MSNBC that tried to point out a guy walking by not wearing a mask and the guy calls him out when they turn the camera that his camera man and half the crew aren’t either? Freaking hilarious, faux drama blown up by some dude in a Packers shirt. So typical left media. :lmao:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, lod001 said:

This is not surprising. It is there only possible hope to a trump loss, a terrible economy. Who cares the misery it causes. However lord trump the part man part machine, time traveling, reptilian President shall be victorious!  I look forward to him securing a conservative SCOTUS for the next 30 years!  

4 hours ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Wonder how many Biden supporters would allow an old man to touch their daughter that way?  It’s creepy and gross.  

Seems like he's had a long and successful political career for a guy as creepy and gross as you inaccurately portray him to be. 

#RidenWithBiden 

9 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Biden is going to be a great president.  Some are saying a tremendous president. 

He might be time will tell.  He's also everything as a person that you've railed against for years.  Congrats you openly support what you claim you're against. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Seems like he's had a long and successful political career for a guy as creepy and gross as you inaccurately portray him to be. 

#RidenWithBiden 

Jerry Sandusky had a long successful career as a defensive coordinator.  What's your point?

5 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

He might be time will tell.  He's also everything as a person that you've railed against for years.  Congrats you openly support what you claim you're against. 

I'm against Trump.  I'd even vote for you over him. 

3 hours ago, shadrap said:

unlike most who enter the political  theater Trump did it for our Country and for us.  he did not need this job for power or ego like most.  he did not bow or apologize for America.  It's the greatest country in the world & he aims to keep it that way.  IMO

Wait until you see what Smoking Joe Biden does with it!  

It really is flattering when I come in here.  @Ramblin Wreck knows not only how many posts I have but what I believe in. I should rent out some of the real estate I own in his head.  @tonydead is so threatened by me that he breaks out my slave name and makes comments about my personal appearance - unexcellent, btw, but I don't care.  It's adorable!  Means I'm not only in your heads but under your skin. I get reminded about ALL MY MOD FRIENDS any time I rankle you boys.  :lmao:

What's next?  I'm fat?  Hypocritical?  Gonna list my middle name?  :lmao: @Ramblin Wreck going to make a joke about Oregon football?  

Trump has 7 months left.  Your desperation in here is palpable.  Personal attacks confirm it.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, boots11234 said:

This is not surprising. It is there only possible hope to a trump loss, a terrible economy. Who cares the misery it causes. However lord trump the part man part machine, time traveling, reptilian President shall be victorious!  I look forward to him securing a conservative SCOTUS for the next 30 years!  

Trump - Great News: The boring but very nasty magazine, The Atlantic, is rapidly failing, going down the tubes, and has just been forced to announce it is laying off at least 20% of its staff in order to limp into the future. This is a tough time to be in the Fake News Business!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Trump as a president is completely meh.  Nothing really to hang his hat on, nothing really to hang him on.  Just a waste of 4 years.  :shrug:

As a person, it becomes more and more obvious that he is a traveshamockery.

• Thanks 2
48 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

It really is flattering when I come in here.  @Ramblin Wreck knows not only how many posts I have but what I believe in. I should rent out some of the real estate I own in his head.  @tonydead is so threatened by me that he breaks out my slave name and makes comments about my personal appearance - unexcellent, btw, but I don't care.  It's adorable!  Means I'm not only in your heads but under your skin. I get reminded about ALL MY MOD FRIENDS any time I rankle you boys.  :lmao:

What's next?  I'm fat?  Hypocritical?  Gonna list my middle name?  :lmao: @Ramblin Wreck going to make a joke about Oregon football?  

Trump has 7 months left.  Your desperation in here is palpable.  Personal attacks confirm it.  

You guys on the left playing the victim here is ironic as hell.

• Love 1
On 5/23/2020 at 12:45 PM, General Malaise said:

I'd love it if my wife left me, tbh. 

Wait wat?  :lmao: Why so many kids then. 

Spends all holiday weekend trolling, causing a mess for the cleanup crew.  

Is this what winning looks like?  :lol:

11 hours ago, squistion said:

Never debunked. Look at the picture of the reporter and then watch the Trump video, he is clearly mocking the guy.

https://twitter.com/CanisPundit/status/1265285268787138561 (photo at link for those that haven't seen it). 

That by itself would have ended the candidacy of any other presidential hopeful but Trump supporters excused it, rationalized it, spun it or ignored it, as they have with most of the beyond the pale things he has done and said since then. 

Debunked.  Full stop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Wait wat?  :lmao: Why so many kids then. 

Spends all holiday weekend trolling, causing a mess for the cleanup crew.  

Is this what winning looks like?  :lol:

Multiple wives, many kids.  Like your president!  No wonder you love me!!!!

• Like 1
  • Laughing 3
1 hour ago, General Malaise said:

GM I love you good buddy but you are making a fool of yourself in here.  

• Like 2
  • knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place