Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, giantcookie said:

if a 1000 health professionals signed a letter saying it was okay to reopen the country and go back to work would CNN report on it? We both know the answer to that, but you'll pretend it isn't the answer we know it is.

I don't get what people have to gain by spending all their time not being sincere, just to promote their side. Are you just really bored?

Hopefully on the next topic you'll be more honest. Thanks, have a nice day.

Yes - assuming it was 1000 legitimate credentialed health professionals. That would be newsworthy too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, squistion said:

That isn't what it says:

"Among the 49 percent of voters who are extremely interested in the election,"

If 49% are extremely interested that doesn't mean the other 51% are not interested at all.  

So I opened the results.

Questions #2 and #3 are the ones that matter.  How motivated are you to vote and who would you vote for.  The segments in #3 (who would you vote for) where Joe Biden kills Trump, Whites under age 45 and Non-Whites (two age categories) are the least motivated.  Those groups are between 20-30% either only somewhat motivated or not motivated at all.  The groups where Trump beats Biden (whites age 45+) is only 12%.  That's a telling number.

This is why polls don't mean much.  It's all about motivation.  Bernie found out, there's a difference between saying you'd vote and actually voting.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Snotbubbles said:

So I opened the results.

Questions #2 and #3 are the ones that matter.  How motivated are you to vote and who would you vote for.  The segments in #3 (who would you vote for) where Joe Biden kills Trump, Whites under age 45 and Non-Whites (two age categories) are the least motivated.  Those groups are between 20-30% either only somewhat motivated or not motivated at all.  The groups where Trump beats Biden (whites age 45+) is only 12%.  That's a telling number.

This is why polls don't mean much.  It's all about motivation.  Bernie found out, there's a difference between saying you'd vote and actually voting.  

No actually Bernie found out what the annual Gallup poll had been saying for years, that the biggest disqualifier for people in voting for President was being a Socialist. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Snotbubbles said:

So I opened the results.

Questions #2 and #3 are the ones that matter.  How motivated are you to vote and who would you vote for.  The segments in #3 (who would you vote for) where Joe Biden kills Trump, Whites under age 45 and Non-Whites (two age categories) are the least motivated.  Those groups are between 20-30% either only somewhat motivated or not motivated at all.  The groups where Trump beats Biden (whites age 45+) is only 12%.  That's a telling number.

This is why polls don't mean much.  It's all about motivation.  Bernie found out, there's a difference between saying you'd vote and actually voting.  

I love these guys and the media pushing these polls like crazy right now. It’s going to make it all the more hilarious when Biden embarrasses himself on the debate stage in October and his numbers collapse.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Snotbubbles said:

Don't have a pulse on Arizona but I know Pennsylvania.

Pennsylvania, prior to 2016, has been typically blue. Obviously I don’t know it like you do. But why shouldn’t it return to the Obama coalition with Biden? Wasn’t Trump’s victory there last time largely due to dislike of Hillary? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A little sage advice from Dan Bongino 👍

 

@dbongino

WARNING:This fight is coming to your door. All of us will be forced to pick a side. I wish it weren’t so, but it is. They won’t leave you alone. You’re not their opponent, you’re their enemy. The sooner you recognize this, the better prepared you’ll be for the moment it hits home


 

  • Like 2
  • Laughing 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

I love these guys and the media pushing these polls like crazy right now. It’s going to make it all the more hilarious when Biden embarrasses himself on the debate stage in October and his numbers collapse.

So what you’re predicting is that the debates will destroy Biden and give Trump the victory in the election? 
I’m curious: when do you think the last time was that debates had a decisive or even significant impact on a Presidential election? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

A little sage advice from Dan Bongino 👍

 

@dbongino

WARNING:This fight is coming to your door. All of us will be forced to pick a side. I wish it weren’t so, but it is. They won’t leave you alone. You’re not their opponent, you’re their enemy. The sooner you recognize this, the better prepared you’ll be for the moment it hits home


 

Really sad. 

I don’t want to be anyone’s enemy. As far as I’m concerned you guys are the opponents. 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

A little sage advice from Dan Bongino 👍

@dbongino

WARNING:This fight is coming to your door. All of us will be forced to pick a side. I wish it weren’t so, but it is. They won’t leave you alone. You’re not their opponent, you’re their enemy. The sooner you recognize this, the better prepared you’ll be for the moment it hits home

No one is “coming to your door.” This dude is one sick puppy if he honestly thinks that. Paranoia and a siege mentality are a bad combination. 

Edited by squistion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, timschochet said:

So what you’re predicting is that the debates will destroy Biden and give Trump the victory in the election? 
I’m curious: when do you think the last time was that debates had a decisive or even significant impact on a Presidential election? 

This thing has been wrapped up almost a year now for Trump, but basically yes. People who haven’t been following Biden in the basement will be horrified this is the same guy the media has been hyping up with huge poll numbers 24/7. It’s going to have a huge impact. 

I think in 2016 the last one with Hillary had a huge impact.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

This thing has been wrapped up almost a year now for Trump, but basically yes. People who haven’t been following Biden in the basement will be horrified this is the same guy the media has been hyping up with huge poll numbers 24/7. It’s going to have a huge impact. 

I think in 2016 the last one with Hillary had a huge impact.

Perhaps you should be more concerned with the possibly deteriorating mental and physical health of your own candidate.

#TrumpIsNotWell is the top trending hashtag in the country after Trump at West Point needed two hands to drink water because he couldn’t get the glass to his mouth. Following that he was seen having trouble walking down a ramp.

Discussion at below link. 

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23TrumpIsNotWell&src=trend_click

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, HellToupee said:

A little sage advice from Dan Bongino 👍

 

@dbongino

WARNING:This fight is coming to your door. All of us will be forced to pick a side. I wish it weren’t so, but it is. They won’t leave you alone. You’re not their opponent, you’re their enemy. The sooner you recognize this, the better prepared you’ll be for the moment it hits home


 

Which fight is this? Who is the “they?” 
 

I don’t think dividing the nation and telling them to pick sides as enemies is good. We are on the same team, we just have different ideas. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, squistion said:

Perhaps you should be more concerned with the possibly deteriorating mental and physical health of your own candidate.

#TrumpIsNotWell is the top trending hashtag in the country after Trump at West Point needed two hands to drink water because he couldn’t get the glass to his mouth. Following that he was seen having trouble walking down a ramp.

Discussion at below link. 

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23TrumpIsNotWell&src=trend_click

:rolleyes:

Probably has an elbow issue.  He hasn’t been playing much golf. 
 

The set up had steep narrow stairs.  Nobody is going to take a chance Father Trump does a Hillary Faceplant. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, timschochet said:

Pennsylvania, prior to 2016, has been typically blue. Obviously I don’t know it like you do. But why shouldn’t it return to the Obama coalition with Biden? Wasn’t Trump’s victory there last time largely due to dislike of Hillary? 

Because the current Democratic leadership.  The Southeast portion of the State tells the tale in PA and the disgust for the current Democratic leadership both statewide and locally has turned off a lot of blue voters.  I've spoken with a number of people who were "vote blue no matter who" who are voting Trump and even changing their party affiliation here.  The Democratic incumbents in the primaries here took a beating.  4 have lost and 3 more are waiting on mail in ballot tabulation.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

“He’s using two hands to drink a glass of water” may be the most ridiculous faux outrage yet. 

It's not outrage. It's mockery.

(There probably is a serious issue about the mental or physical a President who is several months past his physical, but it's hardly outrage).

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

It's not outrage. It's mockery.

(There probably is a serious issue about the mental or physical a President who is several months past his physical, but it's hardly outrage).

What exactly are you mocking?  Do you mock Joe Biden's speech issues?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ramblin Wreck said:

What exactly are you mocking?  Do you mock Joe Biden's speech issues?  

I personally think denigration of our politicians is an ugly, undesirable factor that really has grown to horrendous levels under this President. He has done it since 2015 to Republicans, Democrats, soldiers, heroes, others. Having said that not only has Trump opened the door to this he’s especially invited it with his tweet last night and his constant mocking of Biden. He’s made physical and mental ability an actual substantive issue in this campaign, even as his mocking of almost every subject under the sun is one of the features his followers find most enjoyable and desirable.

As for Biden, yeah the mockery has been underway, some of it reflecting serious cognitive issues and some purely explainable by normal context. I think it’s fair to make a normal comp between the two candidates on this level.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

“He’s using two hands to drink a glass of water” may be the most ridiculous faux outrage yet. 

I have yet to see anyone express outrage, but many people have found it concerning that Trump's needs two hands to drink a glass of water.

If there was a video of Biden doing this, you would post it here as evidence of his mental and physical decline, no?

Edited by squistion
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

“He’s using two hands to drink a glass of water” may be the most ridiculous faux outrage yet. 

Do you know how far into decline your cognitive skills have to be to need a second hand to help you get a glass of water to your mouth? For a guy who mocks crippled people, he points out Biden and pelosi's age-related decline on a daily basis, his fair game. He went down that ramp  yesterday like a 95 year old.  Trump has the option to stop making fun of people for their physical and age-related limitations. And considering he's much farther along in his decline than anyone he makes fun of, he should probably go that route

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, HellToupee said:

A little sage advice from Dan Bongino 👍

 

@dbongino

WARNING:This fight is coming to your door. All of us will be forced to pick a side. I wish it weren’t so, but it is. They won’t leave you alone. You’re not their opponent, you’re their enemy. The sooner you recognize this, the better prepared you’ll be for the moment it hits home


 

Disgusting and unintelligent. Simmer down Dan.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, squistion said:

I have yet to see anyone express outrage, but many people have found it concerning that Trump's needs two hands to drink a glass of water.

If there was a video of Biden doing this, you would post it here as evidence of his mental and physical decline, no?

I’ve been drinking with two hands since I saw Father Trump do it.  I think it will become a fad.  

  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm more than half Trump's age, and I'd be walking down the ramp that way too. That looked to be about an 8-10 foot decline with a 1 foot tall "handrail" on each side. Idk about Trump, but I'm pretty bad with heights and 10 feet with such little guard on the sides would be enough for me to take baby steps too.

The water one, debate amongst yourselves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s dumb speculation as far as I’m concerned. I’ve seen no indication that he’s not in good health. 
But I’ve seen the same about Biden. And I’m wondering how many of you who seem outraged by this were just as upset over the treatment of Biden over the last several months. Also, remember the time Hillary nearly stumbled and fell during the 2016 election and there was  a bunch of dumb speculation in this forum? I don’t recall you guys objecting. In fact I’m betting some of you participated. 

Whatever. This sort of talk about ANY candidate is pretty gruesome and irrelevant minus real evidence of which there is none. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Snotbubbles said:

Because the current Democratic leadership.  The Southeast portion of the State tells the tale in PA and the disgust for the current Democratic leadership both statewide and locally has turned off a lot of blue voters.  I've spoken with a number of people who were "vote blue no matter who" who are voting Trump and even changing their party affiliation here.  The Democratic incumbents in the primaries here took a beating.  4 have lost and 3 more are waiting on mail in ballot tabulation.  

Thanks for the info. Obviously I’m hoping you’re wrong and that the very consistent polling showing Biden ahead is correct. As far as I’m concerned Pennsylvania will decide the election one way or the other. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It could've been a lot of things (with the water). It doesn't take much to get dehydrated & start to feel weak & shaky. In fact, it doesn't take much at all. Get back to me if you see him doing it all the time.

It's just an attempt to cover up Biden's mental decline. It's scary to think where he'll be in 4 more years. It's no longer schtick.

Edited by Football Jones
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Football Jones said:

it could've been a lot of things (with the water). It doesn't take much to get dehydrated & start to feel weak & shaky. In fact, it doesn't take much at all. Get back to me if you see him doing it all the time.

It's just an attempt to cover up Biden's mental decline. It's scary to think where he'll be in 4 more years. It's no longer schtick.

This was not the first time he has done that. People have been talking about it for awhile and there are multiple photos like the ones below (2nd photo at link)

https://twitter.com/HabsHappy/status/1272216708510625793 

Edited by squistion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

This was not the first time he has done that. People have been talking about it for awhile and there are multiple photos like the ones below (2nd photo at link)

https://twitter.com/HabsHappy/status/1272216708510625793 

Of all the things you guys could critique, this isn't the place to go. It really isn't.

I'm sure you're well aware of his age. Do you know how many people his age have problems with their grip?

FDR was in a wheelchair. Biden has mental decline. Case closed.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Football Jones said:

Of all the things you guys could critique, this isn't the place to go. It really isn't.

I'm sure you're well aware of his age. Do you know how many people his age have problems with their grip?

FDR was in a wheelchair. Biden has mental decline. Case closed.

FDR was in a wheelchair because he contracted polio at the age of 39. It was not an age related decline.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, squistion said:

FDR was in a wheelchair because he contracted polio at the age of 39. It was not an age related decline.

It’s still silly to after Trump’s age when Biden is older and people are questioning his mental decline.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, jm192 said:

It’s still silly to after Trump’s age when Biden is older and people are questioning his mental decline.

There's a difference between physical ability & mental decline as it relates to being POTUS.

One matters, one doesn't.

Edited by Football Jones
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jm192 said:

It’s still silly to after Trump’s age when Biden is older and people are questioning his mental decline.

We are not going after his age, we are going after age related decline of which there is video evidence that Trump is arguably experiencing that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, squistion said:

We are not going after his age, we are going after age related decline of which there is video evidence that Trump is arguably experiencing that.

Biden having age related mental decline.  Seems like the wrong battle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Ramblin Wreck said:
5 hours ago, SaintsInDome2006 said:

It's not outrage. It's mockery.

(There probably is a serious issue about the mental or physical a President who is several months past his physical, but it's hardly outrage).

What exactly are you mocking?  Do you mock Joe Biden's speech issues?  

Im certainly not down with mocking it and honestly think it’s a bad sign of health for Trump (all politics or #### talking aside).  I truly despise the man but I wish no ill will on him, especially health wise.  But that video was not a good sign and I’ve yet to see any real explanation for why that happened other the the obvious health ones.   

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, jm192 said:

Biden having age related mental decline.  Seems like the wrong battle.

For anyone who watched the last debate with Bernie, that obviously isn't true. This is just a false meme based on misleadingly edited YouTube clips. If you want to believe this nonsense, go ahead, or as Obama would say "please proceed" :hophead:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, jm192 said:

Biden having age related mental decline.  Seems like the wrong battle.

Right, seems to be the wrong horse for Trump fans to hitch to when clearly Trump is having the same if not worse mental and physical issues/decline

  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

For anyone who watched the last debate with Bernie, that obviously isn't true. This is just a false meme based on misleadingly edited YouTube clips. If you want to believe this nonsense, go ahead, or as Obama would say "please proceed" :hophead:

:lmao:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

For anyone who watched the last debate with Bernie, that obviously isn't true. This is just a false meme based on misleadingly edited YouTube clips. If you want to believe this nonsense, go ahead, or as Obama would say "please proceed" :hophead:

You keep clinging to one debate :lmao:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
  • Create New...