What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (13 Viewers)

I have a damaged/repaired rotator cuff and its hard to make that particular motion right after my shoulder comes out of the socket. My first guess would be his arm fell asleep.  My second guess would be injury/muscles rated.  Maybe he pulled a muscle on the golf course, that's his downward driving arm, same motion. Nothing points to it being mental related, he doesnt stutter, slur and completely loose train of thought like Biden does. 
Thank you for your answer.  Certainly could be any of this. 

I have a damaged/repaired rotator cuff and its hard to make that particular motion right after my shoulder comes out of the socket. My first guess would be his arm fell asleep.  My second guess would be injury/muscles rated.  Maybe he pulled a muscle on the golf course, that's his downward driving arm, same motion. Nothing points to it being mental related, he doesnt stutter, slur and completely loose train of thought like Biden does. 
Amazing the Bidenguys are going this route. Well, I guess it’s not really...just another day in here. 

I would normally agree with you but not about this guy. You can’t talk all the #### he does and not get blasted in return.
OK, but then let's drop the moral pre-tense.  

It's not cool to make fun of 1 70 year old guy and the other deserves it.  Either it's bad to make fun of old people or it's not.  Not "Well this one talks a lot of crap, and I'm voting for the other one so you shouldn't make fun of him."

You either think it's mean to make fun of old people--or it's a matter of when to draw the line.  Which...seems not so moral.  

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, but then let's drop the moral pre-tense.  

It's not cool to make fun of 1 70 year old guy and the other deserves it.  Either it's bad to make fun of old people or it's not.  Not "Well this one talks a lot of crap, and I'm voting for the other one so you shouldn't make fun of him."
Totally disagree. You don’t allow someone to take shots at you non-stop. You give it back. You do it in a more clever way would be my preference.

Not hard to top Trumps witty material. 

Once Trump is bounced you honestly think this is going to be a thing anymore? You think Biden is going to be talking about Crazy Mitch or Crazy Mike Pence? 

Totally disagree. You don’t allow someone to take shots at you non-stop. You give it back. You do it in a more clever way would be my preference.

Not hard to top Trumps witty material. 

Once Trump is bounced you honestly think this is going to be a thing anymore? You think Biden is going to be talking about Crazy Mitch or Crazy Mike Pence? 
Oh, I don't care what Biden says.

But people on the board saying "It's not cool to make fun of Biden for his stutter."  While the entire board is getting a laugh in because Trump appeared weak while lifting a glass of water.  Don't ask people to "respect Biden" while the rest of the board is slamming Trump.  

But sure, I'm fine with Biden saying whatever to Trump.  I'm fine with you making fun of Trump.  Just don't tell peopole it's childish to make fun of the Democratic candidate's stutter when it's ok to make fun of the GOP candidates weakness. 

But people on the board saying "It's not cool to make fun of Biden for his stutter."  While the entire board is getting a laugh in because Trump appeared weak while lifting a glass of water.  Don't ask people to "respect Biden" while the rest of the board is slamming Trump.  

But sure, I'm fine with Biden saying whatever to Trump.  I'm fine with you making fun of Trump.  Just don't tell peopole it's childish to make fun of the Democratic candidate's stutter when it's ok to make fun of the GOP candidates weakness. 
Isn’t the hypocrisy amusing? :popcorn:

Not only that, he walked it alone.  Trump had someone walking down next to him.  Trolling posters need to go.  There are enough anti-Trump threads they can do circle jerks in.
You would think, unfortunately that’s not how things seem to work here. 

For those worried about Trumps water drinking issues have you thought perhaps it is an age issue and not a serious health issue.

I know sometimes I get the shakes when I raise a glass or sometimes when I'm typing on this phone. When you rea h a certain age sometimes you get the shakes occasionally especially after physical activity.

I personally think it’s all silly which is why I haven’t engaged at all in the whole walking down the ramp and drinking water talk, but do we think for a second that Trump himself wouldn’t use examples like this to attack Biden and how he’s losing it?

That is the problem, we have a massive child as our President who does actually focus on ridiculous things such as these and has no problem attacking other people for it. So of course people who hate Trump are going to throw back that type of ammo right back at him when he shows signs of aging and is attacking others for the same issues.

I personally think it’s all silly which is why I haven’t engaged at all in the whole walking down the ramp and drinking water talk, but do we think for a second that Trump himself wouldn’t use examples like this to attack Biden and how he’s losing it?

That is the problem, we have a massive child as our President who does actually focus on ridiculous things such as these and has no problem attacking other people for it. So of course people who hate Trump are going to throw back that type of ammo right back at him when he shows signs of aging and is attacking others for the same issues.
Because they are massive children too?

Agree it’s silly.

Either a standard exists or it doesn’t.

If Trump is a massive child for atracking Hillary’s age...then people are massive children for attacking his.  Is it ok to attack Hillary’s age if she’s a child?  Not really.

But it’s America.  Everyone should post what they want.  Just spare me the moral high ground talks.  If it’s ok to go after Trump, then what Trump is doing must be ok as well—because surely we would all behave in the same manner in which we try to hold people accountable to.

Because they are massive children too?
Yep, there are plenty of people on both sides behaving like children these days. Making fun of someone for aging and not being able to get down a ramp or having the arm strength to lift up a glass of water is as childish as it gets. But sadly these are the times that we are in that these conversations are normal for politics in attempt to trash the other side.

Either a standard exists or it doesn’t.

If Trump is a massive child for atracking Hillary’s age...then people are massive children for attacking his.  Is it ok to attack Hillary’s age if she’s a child?  Not really.

But it’s America.  Everyone should post what they want.  Just spare me the moral high ground talks.  If it’s ok to go after Trump, then what Trump is doing must be ok as well—because surely we would all behave in the same manner in which we try to hold people accountable to.
Like I said, I think everyone participating in this garbage is behaving child-like but I also think it’s different when the actual President engages in this behavior compared to random citizens.

Like I said, I think everyone participating in this garbage is behaving child-like but I also think it’s different when the actual President engages in this behavior compared to random citizens.
Sure.  This whole rabbit hole came about from someone saying Biden has stuttered all of his life and it's childish to make fun of an old man for such a thing.  

Surprised you think that's cool.  Interesting thanks for your perspective
If a dude is going to rip you nonstop expect to get it back.This isn’t a hard concept to grasp.

Example: Trump mocks people’s height yet he wears lifts that barely allow him to stand without tipping over.

Seems like a good area to flip a dude some crap. 

If a dude is going to rip you nonstop expect to get it back.This isn’t a hard concept to grasp.

Example: Trump mocks people’s height yet he wears lifts that barely allow him to stand without tipping over.

Seems like a good area to flip a dude some crap. 
Which makes everyone participating the same (acting like a child per another poster).  You guys retaliating with your justifications don't make you any better than him

I did no such thing. And even so - the retort should be "hey guys, not cool making fun of someone for drinking water awkwardly"

Instead you chose the "oh yea, well look at that guy with the stutter - he can't even talk in full sentences!"
When you wanna lecture the guys making fun of the old man drinking water then come back and lecture me.  Be consistent and be better

• Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh
...in FOUR YEARS
Who wrote the SCOTUS decision today ending discrimination in employment and housing against all LGBT+ folks in this country. Don't think Trump will be happy about that after rolling back Transgender Civil Rights protections enacted under Obama (which will now be nullified).

Users who are viewing this thread