Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

Guys I wouldn't be shocked. I've said it before, you can come here and read a few threads and really get a feel for how many---not a few but MANY--posters here really feel about our country as a whole.  It's rather sad to see so many Americans have such disgust for the country I love.   I don't want to be Japan or Finland, or South Korea --I like the US.

• Love 1

On 6/26/2020 at 8:42 AM, Clayton Gray said:

Don't post like this.

Clayton sorry about that, as the line seems to move a bit it’s hard to keep up sometimes. Just in this thread we’ve gone from it being ok to having a POTUS supporters thread, it was ok to self police, trolls were punished for trolling, then trolling was fine and don’t report, then some just got there posts deleted with no punishment, then some get vacations.

No intentions to break any rules and definitely don’t want a vacation so I can’t follow my CYDY portfolio. My apologies.  :hifive:

• Sad 1

On 7/8/2020 at 9:09 PM, tonydead said:

Open Schools isnt going to play well for the Dems. Thats a good thing for Trump to get behind. 75% of people want the schools to open. 

If schools don’t open does anyone want to volunteer to watch my kids while my wife and I are at work?

12 hours ago, boots11234 said:
13 hours ago, Apple Jack said:

Yeah, no fair comparing to successful responses, they're smarter. Not apples to apples!

You obviously have no understanding of their culture or people. I’d rather be American and have our COVID than Japanese and theirs.   Would be nice to have the lower numbers but I wouldn’t change a thing. 

You can buy used panties in vending machines there.  Don't you tell me we have more freedom.

• Laughing 3

42 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

No intentions to break any rules and definitely don’t want a vacation so I can’t follow my CYDY portfolio

Right now it might be better to not see this info!  

*im in long but it has been a ride so far.  

6 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

I missed the peak!😪

Me too.  Well, didn’t miss it just choose not to sell.  I’m in all the way until the HIV or Cancer stuff sorts it’s self out.  Home run or strike out.  

7 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Guys I wouldn't be shocked. I've said it before, you can come here and read a few threads and really get a feel for how many---not a few but MANY--posters here really feel about our country as a whole.  It's rather sad to see so many Americans have such disgust for the country I love.   I don't want to be Japan or Finland, or South Korea --I like the US.

Understanding how poorly we are doing with Covid and wanting better means you love the country, no?

37 minutes ago, The General said:

Understanding how poorly we are doing with Covid and wanting better means you love the country, no?

Not just that.  Generally most people on this board seem to have disdain for many many may things here. LOTS of complaining.  Makes me wonder why you're still here

43 minutes ago, The General said:

When you compare the US to some of the larger countries (50M+ population) we're doing so much more testing per capita than every country except Russia and the UK.  We're at 122,500 tests per million.  South Korea is at 27,000 per million (I singled them out because people say how great they're doing).  If we did the amount of testing per capita that South Korea did, based on our infection rates and death rates we'd be at 1,000,000 cases and 42,000 deaths.    

Edited by Snotbubbles
numbers off a bit

2 minutes ago, Snotbubbles said:

When you compare the US to some of the larger countries (50M+ population) we're doing so much more testing per capita than every country except Russia and the UK.  We're at 122,500 tests per million.  South Korea is at 27,000 per million (I singled them out because people say how great they're doing).  If we did the amount of testing per capita that South Korea did, based on our infection rates and death rates we'd be at 1,000,000 cases and 42,000 deaths.    

Well I think you missed a post somewhere where I guess we aren't doing as well as Bahrain and Oman.  So we suck as a nation I guess.  

50 minutes ago, Snotbubbles said:

South Korea is reporting like 20 cases a day and have been that way for months. .Even if they tested 100 times more and kept the same infection rate that current testing levels show it makes our situation look crazy - we are in the 50-60k range.

There’s no way to look at that and say we aren’t sucking at something here. 

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Not just that.  Generally most people on this board seem to have disdain for many many may things here. LOTS of complaining.  Makes me wonder why you're still here

Isn’t the majority of the  politics forum mostly disdain/complaint about Trump. He created a Forum :lol:

When he loses this will all flip to complaining about Biden and Congress.

I think there will be a lot less traffic as Trump is unique in that he actively trolls as a strategy as opposed to most politicians who just piss people off by doing things they disagree with or being a dope.

3 minutes ago, The General said:

Isn’t the majority of the  politics forum mostly disdain/complaint about Trump. He created a Forum :lol:

When he loses this will all flip to complaining about Biden and Congress.

I think there will be a lot less traffic as Trump is unique in that he actively trolls as a strategy as opposed to most politicians who just piss people off by doing things they disagree with or being a dope.

More so I doubt the other side is the type to complain at the clip we’ve witnessed here over the last 4. Someone will need to keep the stat on that. 

Edited by GoBirds

5 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

More so I doubt the other side is the type to complain at the clip we’ve witnessed here over the last 4. Someone will need to keep the stat on that. 

Perhaps. Obama seemed to have a lot of complaints IIRC.

You have to admit Trump does provide alot of material. Some by design.

Biden isn't going to be rage tweeting for instance.

Edited by The General
  • Laughing 1

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Well I think you missed a post somewhere where I guess we aren't doing as well as Bahrain and Oman.  So we suck as a nation I guess.  

You need to let go of this narrative. You can love your country and still criticize the way they do things or the way they handle the situation. It is actually part of our freedoms. Plus no one wants to read you bringing it up in every post every single day, in my opinion. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, msudaisy26 said:

You need to let go of this narrative. You can love your country and still criticize the way they do things or the way they handle the situation. It is actually part of our freedoms. Plus no one wants to read you bringing it up in every post every single day, in my opinion. 

Yeah. I love my Country but I'm disappointed now like I get with my teenager sometimes. I tell her action and inaction both have consequences and that short term thinking is usually short sighted. 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, boots11234 said:

You obviously have no understanding of their culture or people. I’d rather be American and have our COVID than Japanese and theirs.   Would be nice to have the lower numbers but I wouldn’t change a thing. 

I would rather have their COVID #s and women and our culture.  

• Like 2

11 hours ago, dkp993 said:

The very definition of a swamp move.  Even pulled late on a Friday.  SMH.  

He still has a way to go.
President Obama Has Now Granted More Commutations than Any President in this Nation’s History
"While the mercy the President has shown his 1,597 clemency recipients is remarkable....President Obama’s 1,385 commutation grants – which includes 504 life sentences – is also more than the total number of commutations issued by the past 12 presidents combined. And with today’s 64 pardons, the President has now granted a total of 212 pardons."

But I'm glad that someone is keeping count. :coffee:

It's just a shame that we wasted the efforts of an entire platoon and a CNN team while arresting him.

Nothing "swamp move" about that!  

Edited by Opie
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

29 minutes ago, Opie said:

President Obama Has Now Granted More Commutations than Any President in this Nation’s History
"While the mercy the President has shown his 1,597 clemency recipients is remarkable....President Obama’s 1,385 commutation grants – which includes 504 life sentences – is also more than the total number of commutations issued by the past 12 presidents combined. And with today’s 64 pardons, the President has now granted a total of 212 pardons."

It's just a shame that we wasted the efforts of an entire platoon and a CNN team while arresting him.

Were any of those people who were convicted of crimes committed in the service of Obama?

Edited by Apple Jack
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Apple Jack said:

Use your words.

He was convicted of obstructing an official proceeding.

Tell me again...exactly what was the focus of this "official proceeding"?

Was it...the treasonous Russian Witch Hunt, fabricated by the Democrats in order to unseat a duly elected president?

Edited by Opie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Opie said:

He was convicted of obstructing an official proceeding.

Tell me again...exactly what was the focus of this "official proceeding"?

Donald Trump. That was kind of my point. And he was convicted of much more than obstructing an official proceeding.

Are you not going to answer the question?

Edited by Apple Jack
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Apple Jack said:

Donald Trump. That was kind of my point. And he was convicted of much more than obstructing an official proceeding.

Are you not going to answer the question?

Really...."obstructing an official proceeding" is a round-up of what his case.

You want to see the list....Wikipedia.

Roger Stone...a dangerous man who belongs behind bars!
His jail time was commuted....he wasn't pardoned.

Would you feel better if the rule of law applied to everyone?

2 minutes ago, Opie said:

Never mind. I don't know why I bothered.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Opie said:

William Barr:

"Attorney General Barr believes Roger Stone prosecution was “righteous” and that he should serve prison time and acknowledges that the decision to pardon Stone is the Presidents call."

https://mobile.twitter.com/pierretabc/status/1281015318601662469?s=21

3 minutes ago, SoBeDad said:

William Barr:

"Attorney General Barr believes Roger Stone prosecution was “righteous” and that he should serve prison time and acknowledges that the decision to pardon Stone is the Presidents call."

https://mobile.twitter.com/pierretabc/status/1281015318601662469?s=21

...and Stone wasn't pardoned.

Edited by Opie

3 hours ago, Opie said:

This was taken from twitter but is a fitting reply to your post....

Jack Goldsmith

@jacklgoldsmith

· 15h

Stone is Trump's 36th pardon/commutation, a record low number, by far, for the modern presidency. An unusually high number of these (31/36 by my count), like Stone's, were based on a personal or political connection. Both are forms of abuse of an undoubted presidential power.

• Love 1

22 hours ago, Snotbubbles said:

Joe Biden's economic policy proposal: I'm just gonna do what Trump did.  LOL.

Stay in the basement 6 days a week and pop up on the 7th day copying everything Trump has talked about for 4 years. Makes you wonder if the Democrat Party even wants to win this election.

43 minutes ago, Widbil83 said:

Stay in the basement 6 days a week and pop up on the 7th day copying everything Trump has talked about for 4 years. Makes you wonder if the Democrat Party even wants to win this election.

Trump called Biden’s plans radically left but it’s also plagiarized?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Opie said:

President Trump better get the pardon pen real busy next term if he hopes to catch up to Obama.

More good new guys! Line this up with Durham time in the fall.

Four years ago, Michael Flynn, an intelligence officer with a three-decade military career, became a MAGA star introducing Donald Trump at raucous campaign rallies.

Now, after a prolonged battle against what Trump’s biggest supporters see as a rigged judicial system staffed by Obama-era bureaucrats, Flynn’s status as a deep state-fighting warrior has only grown. And with Flynn on the verge of potentially having criminal charges dismissed altogether, Trump allies are pushing the campaign to give Flynn the ultimate comeback: hitting the campaign trail for the president, according to nine people inside or close to the Trump campaign.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/07/11/trump-flynn-campaign-353315

• Laughing 1

Jorge pushing back against the Democrat mob trying to shut down Goya for vocally supporting President Trump. Don’t forget to watch him tonight. Got him at +215 :thumbup:

Jorge Masvidal@GamebredFighter

Don’t listen to the #woke mob #Goya beans are the best beans with some white rice. I’m a Latino son of immigrants that was blessed enough to eat #goyafoods in good times and in the bad times #supernecessary

https://twitter.com/gamebredfighter/status/1281597178675331076?s=21

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The General said:

Well there have been a lot of arrests and indictments of team Trump so he has plenty of opportunities.

All of which, stem from illegal spying on the Trump campaign and the Democrats treasonous attempt do unseat a duly elected president.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 2

"Good thing they canceled the rally in southern New Hampshire today...the weather is just terrible here. (This photo was taken about 8 miles from Pease.)"

Trump doesn't know weather. Afraid of another low turnout for a rally?

https://mobile.twitter.com/LoriMDennis/status/1282017855089905664?cxt=HHwWjMC9oc-Y1cojAAAA

Edited by SoBeDad
  • Like 1

• knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place