What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (16 Viewers)

For people who complain about the discourse.  You like to throw around unhinged and troll for people who disagree with you.
it's just nonsense.  faux-outrage is a catchall term they like to use to dismiss people who call the president what he is:  a racist.   that is not unhinged.  the president is unhinged.

:shrug:

Im sociably very liberal. I don’t care compared to me he’s a bad husband. How do I know what his wife thinks. Maybe it’s allowed. Don’t know and quite frankly as long as it’s legal I don’t care what people do sexually. I’m not the moral police . What do I care if Donald has a lover , probably a magnificent lover, I don’t care
If yiu are socially very liberal...how in the world can you support Trump or any of the current GOP?

Holy crap. They're crying about people being foul mouthed now? The "grab em by the p****" bootlickers are crying about someone being foul mouthed... I've heard it all now.
Yes...the love Trump because he is so unPC complain often about others language.

It’s fact. As trolls like you are allowed with no consequences there shouldn’t be an issue stating facts. 
No...its a baseless opinion.

Consequences for what?  When i break the rules i get suspended.

As do others even those of us who don't like Trump.

So weird they spend so much time trying to claim Trump is racist while their candidate is a blatant racist. They are OK with racists as long as they’ve been racist a long time?
Blatant racist?  “Their” candidate?  Anyone here a big Biden fan?

So weird they spend so much time trying to claim Trump is racist while their candidate is a blatant racist. They are OK with racists as long as they’ve been racist a long time?
The anti Trump crowd clueless.  They better bite down hard on their mouthpiece and keep this phony outrage going, especially if they support Biden.  Because that comment is absolutely a problem for him.  Racial jungle?!  

I’m just seeing it now and almost think the Biden camp released this themselves hoping it would get lost in the coverage.

Last edited by a moderator:
If yiu are socially very liberal...how in the world can you support Trump or any of the current GOP?
Its pretty easy, nothing better was presented by the opposition, nothing better is being presented and nothing better will be presented come 2020

Okay, now we're getting somewhere.

So, the President of the United States has told a natural-born-American-citizen to go back to a country from which she did not come.

That, on its face, is racist.

If she had actually come from that country, then you might be able to justify it as merely xenophobic. But because she did not actually come from that country, it means that Trump is singling her out for her racial origins, which is a form of intolerance, which is (drum roll) racist.
Well if you're willing to split hairs both of Rashida's parents are immigrants and AOC's mom was, recently too.  So several of them besides Omar might have some pretty good knowledge of the countries on which they, their, family comes from.  In fact Omar was only 10 years old when she arrived in the good'ol USA so they are probably on pretty equal footing as far as that goes.

Okay, now we're getting somewhere.

So, the President of the United States has told a natural-born-American-citizen to go back to a country from which she did not come.

That, on its face, is racist.

If she had actually come from that country, then you might be able to justify it as merely xenophobic. But because she did not actually come from that country, it means that Trump is singling her out for her racial origins, which is a form of intolerance, which is (drum roll) racist.
Well if you're willing to split hairs both of Rashida's parents are immigrants and AOC's mom was, recently too.  So several of them besides Omar might have some pretty good knowledge of the countries on which they, their, family comes from.
Really, Tony? What country does AOC's mom come from?

Its pretty easy, nothing better was presented by the opposition, nothing better is being presented and nothing better will be presented come 2020
Few things here...even of what you said was true (and its not) it wouldnt explain continued support of someone.

Don’t forget the 4th of July parade, that distracted Democrats also.  

They promised us for a week Trump would step out with a chest full of medals like Gaddafi and roll 500 tanks down the street.
yea, but they still got he gave GOP supporters and family/friends preferential treatment on the tax payers dime.

Don’t forget the 4th of July parade, that distracted Democrats also.  

They promised us for a week Trump would step out with a chest full of medals like Gaddafi and roll 500 tanks down the street.
Only reported what Trump actually said and described.

but I see we are at the portion of the program where we only talk about posters and make up claims to deflect from Trumps awful words and actions.

Ah...because Hillary was bad, ignore that Trump is not liberal at all socially and os a fiscal mess?  Yeah...you can fish more with others. Enjoy your day
Hillary was more than bad and just because you dont like the way the POTUS is conducting business doesn't change the fact that he is excelling., Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them a troll, but what should I expect from someone who ran away from another board cause they didn't have the constitution to stand by the things they said/typed pre- election

I want to see this guy dodge a wrench.

@kaitlancollins

From the White House transcript:

Q: Are you okay with people thinking your tweets are racist, Mr. President?

Trump: Quiet. Quiet. Quiet. Quiet.

Q: Mr. President, are you okay with people thinking your tweets are racist, sir?

Trump: Quiet.

Q: I'm asking a question, sir.
Aw so sorry he didn’t answer the unhinged liberal reporters that interrupted acting childish as usual. Maybe it had to do with Russian collusion? 

Hillary was more than bad and just because you dont like the way the POTUS is conducting business doesn't change the fact that he is excelling., Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't make them a troll, but what should I expect from someone who ran away from another board cause they didn't have the constitution to stand by the things they said/typed pre- election
Ahh more personal bs.  

Trump: :lol:  Tough guy won't answer a simple question

@kaitlancollins

From the White House transcript:

Q: Are you okay with people thinking your tweets are racist, Mr. President?

Trump: Quiet. Quiet. Quiet. Quiet.

Q: Mr. President, are you okay with people thinking your tweets are racist, sir?

Trump: Quiet.

Q: I'm asking a question, sir.
Trump: Think what you will, my objective is to MAGA not sugar coat things

Users who are viewing this thread