Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

40 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Wow. Not sure how you define a “proper education.” 

I have a history degree from a college located in the DEEP south which was named after a Confederate general and yet that history department regarded Lincoln as the best president of all time....

Odd business, that.  

• Replies 35k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• knowledge dropper

• timschochet

• The General

• SaintsInDome2006

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For anyone who has ever wondered how authoritarians manage to take power in "modern" democracies, here's your first hand evidence that the USA is not immune. Thankfully it appears that the system is h

Following in the footsteps of Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster, and Google Plus, the Footballguys Forum hereby suspends President Trump's posting privileges. The suspension takes effect immediat

Are we sure it isn't Alamo Landscaping?

19 hours ago, NorvilleBarnes said:

Why?

I'm a Trump supporter but I really don't get the rallies or anything campaign related (except GA).  I honestly don't get the purpose of this thread any more really. I'm amused that the Trump haters have flocked here to gloat and troll, but campaign HQs seem pointless.

Speak up for election integrity and mingle with like minded folk. Should be a good time. 

• Like 2
21 hours ago, NorvilleBarnes said:

Why?

I'm a Trump supporter but I really don't get the rallies or anything campaign related (except GA).  I honestly don't get the purpose of this thread any more really. I'm amused that the Trump haters have flocked here to gloat and troll, but campaign HQs seem pointless.

If Trump is no longer President, we will create a different thread where loyalists, Pro-Conservative thinkers can gather and exchange ideas, beliefs, observations and strategies for coping with the dark days ahead. 

We will be like the Jedi after The Revenge of the Sith.  

Edited by knowledge dropper
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

If Trump is no longer President, we will create a different thread where loyalists, Pro-Americans , Pro-Conservative thinkers can gather and exchange ideas, beliefs, observations and strategies for coping with the dark days ahead. 

For the record, the bolded is the insulting part: the implication that those of us who disagree with you are somehow less pro-American than you are. 

Edited by timschochet
  • Like 2
35 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

If Trump is no longer President, we will create a different thread where loyalists, Pro-Americans, Pro-Conservative thinkers can gather and exchange ideas, beliefs, observations and strategies for coping with the dark days ahead. 

:goodposting:

this guy gets it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, timschochet said:

For the record, the bolded is the insulting part: the implication that those of us who disagree with you are somehow less pro-American than you are. 

Agreed. I don't like seeing that. Yesterday I saw it used the other side with someone saying this wasn't about defeating Trump, this was about being Pro-America.

It's a cheap shot from either side in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Joe Bryant said:

Agreed. I don't like seeing that. Yesterday I saw it used the other side with someone saying this wasn't about defeating Trump, this was about being Pro-America.

It is primarily a conservative thing in recent years: conservative talk radio constantly call themselves “the Patriot” and “we’re the pro-American side”, “Republicans are the ones who love America”, etc. 

Liberals can be just as insulting but their primary issue for this is racism. They constantly proclaim  that they are the side that hates racism (which implies that conservatives either love racism or at least tolerate it.) 

Two sides of the same coin IMO. 

5 minutes ago, Joe Bryant said:

Sorry Joe.  Not meant to insult.  The term is used in this case to emphasize America First. For instance, respect the flag, the military, the anthem, the constitution, the immigration laws, our core values, our institutions, our history etc. 

It’s contrary to the globalist mentality.  

I can edit. 

• Laughing 1
1 minute ago, knowledge dropper said:

Sorry Joe.  Not meant to insult.  The term is used in this case to emphasize America First. For instance, respect the flag, the military, the anthem, the constitution, the immigration laws, our core values, our institutions, our history etc. 

It’s contrary to the globalist mentality.  

I can edit. 

You’re just digging a deeper hole here IMO, by suggesting that those who disagree with you disrespect the flag, the military, the constitution, etc. 

As an aside, some of us believe there is a deep contradiction between the immigration laws that you favor as a Trump supporter and our core values based on our history. 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, timschochet said:

You’re just digging a deeper hole here IMO, by suggesting that those who disagree with you disrespect the flag, the military, the constitution, etc. 

As an aside, some of us believe there is a deep contradiction between the immigration laws that you favor as a Trump supporter and our core values based on our history. 

We won’t know that until we start discussing it. 

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

Speak up for election integrity and mingle with like minded folk. Should be a good time. 

Trump and those rallying seem to ne against election integrity.  He is trying  to overturn a legitimate election . 

Edited by sho nuff
Just now, sho nuff said:

Trymp and those rallying seem to ne against election integrity.  He is trying  to overturn a legitimate election . 

This is false.  Those seem to think there was election fraud where you believe it was a valid election.  No one here is going to remotely engage you in your "Proof?", "Link?" or other nonsense.  Everyone has learned your game over the years.  

• Thanks 1
10 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

We won’t know that until we start discussing it. 

Really? 
I’ve been involved in many threads over the years discussing just about every aspect of the immigration issue. I don’t recall ever engaging with you. But I’m happy to do so right now if you wish: 

My own view is that the United States is a unique nation from the very beginning because of our acceptance of immigrants from around the globe, from what President Trump called “####hole countries”; it’s the key to American exceptionalism, what separates us and makes us, IMO, the greatest country in world history. I believe that President Trump’s stated policy of attempting to block immigration from certain countries versus others, of attempting to redefine our immigration system based on need and skills of immigrant, and expanding the wall on our southern border, are all in direct contradiction with our history and heritage and do harm to our greatness. I invite you to respond. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Trump and those rallying seem to ne against election integrity.  He is trying  to overturn a legitimate election . 

This simply isn’t true.  He wants to make sure this was a valid election and there was no outside interference. One vote for each registered and legal voter.  Why don’t you want that?

1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

If Trump is no longer President, we will create a different thread where loyalists, Pro-Conservative thinkers can gather and exchange ideas, beliefs, observations and strategies for coping with the dark days ahead. 

Lol @ "if"

• Like 4
  • Laughing 1
6 minutes ago, timschochet said:

Really? 
I’ve been involved in many threads over the years discussing just about every aspect of the immigration issue. I don’t recall ever engaging with you. But I’m happy to do so right now if you wish: 

My own view is that the United States is a unique nation from the very beginning because of our acceptance of immigrants from around the globe, from what President Trump called “####hole countries”; it’s the key to American exceptionalism, what separates us and makes us, IMO, the greatest country in world history. I believe that President Trump’s stated policy of attempting to block immigration from certain countries versus others, of attempting to redefine our immigration system based on need and skills of immigrant, and expanding the wall on our southern border, are all in direct contradiction with our history and heritage and do harm to our greatness. I invite you to respond. 

I simply believe he was referring to terrorists, drug dealers and other “bad hombres” that would simply negatively impact the American experience for those of us already here and doing what we can to make America great.  

Edited by knowledge dropper
2 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

I simply believe he was referring to terrorist, drug dealers and other “bad hombres” that would simply negatively impact the American experience for those of us already here and doing what we can to make America great.  

I see. 
We are operating on different information it seems. Your conclusion does not match the facts of President Trump’s overall immigration policy during the last 4 years. 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Trump and those rallying seem to ne against election integrity.  He is trying  to overturn a legitimate election 

We all just want correct results. People ignoring all claims of fraud are the problem. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

This simply isn’t true.  He wants to make sure this was a valid election and there was no outside interference. One vote for each registered and legal voter.  Why don’t you want that?

but it is true...every recount, audit, court case...everything has shown it was a legitimate and secure election.  The pushing by Trump for what he wants on January 6th and what at least one Republican now is showing that.  They are trying to overturn an election which no actual recount, audit, or court has ruled in their favor of supposed fraud.

Why don't I want what?  We got it...its been shown time and time again.  That is not what January 6 is about...

1 minute ago, Max Power said:

We all just want correct results. People ignoring all claims of fraud are the problem. 

We have the correct results though....at this point, the claims being made and who they are being made by should be ignored...because they have shown no evidence for their claims.

I can make claims of anything...without proof...yes, such claims should be ignored.

Why is it that Trump's lawyers have not presented instance of fraud anywhere?  Why have they stated in court they aren't trying to even show fraud?  I know those questions have been asked before...and they will go unanswered as always.

The recent Georgia Signature Audit just showed things were all good to...how much more do we need?  Every recount...every audit...all has come out the same.

1 minute ago, sho nuff said:

but it is true...every recount, audit, court case...everything has shown it was a legitimate and secure election.  The pushing by Trump for what he wants on January 6th and what at least one Republican now is showing that.  They are trying to overturn an election which no actual recount, audit, or court has ruled in their favor of supposed fraud.

Why don't I want what?  We got it...its been shown time and time again.  That is not what January 6 is about...

So you don’t want the US Congress to even discuss the possibility?  Got it.  

2 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

So you don’t want the US Congress to even discuss the possibility?  Got it.  

Discuss the possibility of overturning a certified election?  No, why would anyone who claims to be for America and the Constitution want them to discuss that?

4 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Discuss the possibility of overturning a certified election?  No, why would anyone who claims to be for America and the Constitution want them to discuss that?

Promoting the security of our election is one of the most American thing you can want.  Election fraud is the least American thing you can do. 

1 minute ago, knowledge dropper said:

Promoting the security of our election is one of the most American thing you can want.  Election fraud is the least American thing you can do. 

The election was secure...Trump is not promoting the security of the election...he is questioning it despite all of the evidence suggesting he is wrong.  And encouraging others to do the same to the point of trying to have Senators oppose the legitimately certified electoral votes.

Election fraud is a statistically insignificant issue...it had been before...and this election has again shown that to be true.

1 minute ago, sho nuff said:

The election was secure...Trump is not promoting the security of the election...he is questioning it despite all of the evidence suggesting he is wrong.  And encouraging others to do the same to the point of trying to have Senators oppose the legitimately certified electoral votes.

Election fraud is a statistically insignificant issue...it had been before...and this election has again shown that to be true.

Well let’s hear it out.  Russia carried on for 3.5 years and found nothing. Credit Trump for fast tracking this process so it is not hanging over Biden’s head like the Democrats did to Trump.  

4 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

But we had Russia for four years because of election interference that was statistically insignificant?  

• Thanks 1
42 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Seriously? 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Well let’s hear it out.  Russia carried on for 3.5 years and found nothing. Credit Trump for fast tracking this process so it is not hanging over Biden’s head like the Democrats did to Trump.  

We have heard it out...thats the point.  We have...everything has ruled against it.

It has nothing to do with Russia...which actually found that Russia did indeed interfere in our election process among other things.  So claiming it found nothing is not a factual statement.

No...don't credit Trump with promoting the lies he has...and what January 6 is about is not about hearing things out...its about ignoring everything and claiming he won anyway.  That is what is being discussed right now...the opening of the certifications and congress and Pence voting to accept them.

28 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

We have heard it out...thats the point.  We have...everything has ruled against it.

It has nothing to do with Russia...which actually found that Russia did indeed interfere in our election process among other things.  So claiming it found nothing is not a factual statement.

No...don't credit Trump with promoting the lies he has...and what January 6 is about is not about hearing things out...its about ignoring everything and claiming he won anyway.  That is what is being discussed right now...the opening of the certifications and congress and Pence voting to accept them.

Grab some fresh air. Turn off MSNBC.  

Happy New Year

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Grab some fresh air. Turn off MSNBC.  

Happy New Year

Don't do that...seriously...nothing I stated had anything to do with MSNBC...nor do I watch it (outside of seeing a little on election night because Kornacki is awesome)

But to just write it off as MSNBC is ridiculous...my post was spot on factual...if you need me to cite it, I can.  Or you can try refuting it...

Edited by sho nuff
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, sho nuff said:

Happy reading   

https://stonecoldtruth.com/2020-election-fraud-evidence-compiled/

• Laughing 3
6 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

He’s definitively stated that the election was stolen from him and that he won in a landslide. So I wouldn’t say that he “wants to make sure this was a valid election.” Rather, I would say that he wants as many people as possible to agree with his already reached conclusion that this wasn’t a valid election. In other words, any investigation or proceeding that concludes that Biden validly won the election will be dismissed. I think he’s been pretty transparent about that. 

Edited by bigbottom
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Just now, knowledge dropper said:

Plenty of information.  Just enter “2020 Election Fraud” on DuckDuckGo.   

I have searched...it turns up with recounts and audits that all support the certified results.  It all comes up with no real evidence  of statistically significant voter fraud.  Like every investigation into it has shown over the years.

Again, what was being discussed  was January 6th...and the events that day that have zero to do with fraud or election security...but about a possible last ditch effort to overturn the results of a legitimate election.  Trump lost...time to move past that.

• Laughing 2
14 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

I had forgotten that. VP Biden shut that down and certified the results. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • knowledge dropper changed the title to TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place