What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (13 Viewers)

They're all rotten, Tim.

I don't find "my guy is less corrupt/rotten than your guy" to be a compelling argument as a defense.  Rotten is rotten.

Also, I've acknowledged that Trump is awful, but he was better than the alternative, IMO.  I still believe that. 
Ha ha, did you really just say in one sentence “rotten is rotten” and then say “Trump is awful, but better than the alternative”? Wow!!

Ha ha, did you really just say in one sentence “rotten is rotten” and then say “Trump is awful, but better than the alternative”? Wow!!
Listen - if you're just going to troll, then go find someone else.  You literally follow me around all day long posting laughing emojis.  Why waste your time?

If you aren't going to want honest discussion, then don't bother responding to me.  It's that simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen - if you're just going to troll, then go find someone else.  You literally follow me around all day long posting laughing emojis.  Why waste your time?

If you aren't going to want honest discussion, then don't bother responding to me.  It's that simple.
Don't waste your time with that one. 

I find what you write funny, sorry

I find what you write funny, sorry
That's the type of response a troll would make.  Move on to someone else.  I'm not worth your time.  :thumbup:

And when you're ready for honest, civil discussion let me know.  I'm sure we could have some good convo if you're willing.

Don't waste your time with that one. 
Still going to DC to march for Trump despite what he was caught openly doing on the audio tape today? You're ex-military aren't you?  Did you take an oath to support and defend the Constitution?

Still going to DC to march for Trump despite what he was caught openly doing on the audio tape today? You're ex-military aren't you?  Did you take an oath to support and defend the Constitution?
I'm probably going. My wife wants to go, but I don't want her there. I'll be talking with a couple buddies at work tomorrow to get a final call on if we're going or not. 

Ex-military and currently a dept of Army federal employee. Yes we do support and defend the constitution. 

Do you really think the military isnt mostly pro Trump? Biden years will be more endless wars that impact our lives and families more than civilians understand. 

• Thanks
Reactions: JAA
@GoBirds, @BladeRunner, @knowledge dropper: Any thoughts about this phone call by Trump to the Georgia Governor? Am interested in hearing your objective opinion without reference to whataboutisms or deflecting with bad behavior from the left. Is this a bridge too far for you? Do you think this action is consistent with the spirit of a President’s oath to uphold the Constitution?

Audio: Trump berates Ga. secretary of state....

369,458 views •Jan 3, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3hrN0cP58Y

I'd like to see a full transcript and whatever else is revealed ( or not) when Congress deals with electors/electoral votes.  I've posted major sections of transcripts and linked through to transcript archives to give the full context behind everything. It does not, on it's current face, sound good. But the CNN/Covington story did not sound good for Nick Sandmann to start.

In Trump's position, I would have handled it differently.  The next question is if Trump wants this to play out with Raffensperger saying nothing is wrong on tape to hit him with something else soon.

The reality of the situation is Trump either needs to cut a deal with AOC and her Squad to trade M4A for their HOR votes or he needs someone currently working at Dominion to flip.

When that’s the alternative I would vote for Trump or anyone not on that side 1000/1000 times. 
Simmer down.  He said he's going to march for Trump on January 6th in the past.  I was wondering if that had changed at all since Trump was caught on tape pressuring state officials and abusing his power.  It was a simple and honest query.

Yep, I have a number of friends that serve and it’s clear where they stand and it’s not the same as most here. 
And I have friends and family who have served and some active...yeah, they don't support Trump.  Anecdotal information is funny that way.

Support is still favoring Trump but close.

https://nowthisnews.com/amphtml/news/veterans-showed-up-for-biden-this-year-and-trump-wants-to-dump-military-ballots

https://www.statista.com/chart/amp/22761/us-military-voting-intention-in-the-november-election/

Yep, I have a number of friends that serve and it’s clear where they stand and it’s not the same as most here. 
Huh.  For me it’s a mix.  Some are strongly pro-Trump.  Others detest him and see him as destroying democracy.  Interesting the disparity.

edit to add:  I have 4 good friends who went to different military institutions for school.  2 West Point, 1 Naval, 1 Air Force.  None of them love Trump, but the two WP guys have nothing positive to say and are both convinced he’s endangered our democracy to a degree that is immeasurable.  Again, it’s a small sample size.  Just interests me how different the viewpoints are.

Audio: Trump berates Ga. secretary of state....

369,458 views •Jan 3, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3hrN0cP58Y

I'd like to see a full transcript and whatever else is revealed ( or not) when Congress deals with electors/electoral votes.  I've posted major sections of transcripts and linked through to transcript archives to give the full context behind everything. It does not, on it's current face, sound good. But the CNN/Covington story did not sound good for Nick Sandmann to start.

In Trump's position, I would have handled it differently.  The next question is if Trump wants this to play out with Raffensperger saying nothing is wrong on tape to hit him with something else soon.

The reality of the situation is Trump either needs to cut a deal with AOC and her Squad to trade M4A for their HOR votes or he needs someone currently working at Dominion to flip.
He spent 10 minutes talking about how he won Georgia by hundreds of thousands of votes. He has left the reservation.

I'm probably going. My wife wants to go, but I don't want her there. I'll be talking with a couple buddies at work tomorrow to get a final call on if we're going or not. 

Ex-military and currently a dept of Army federal employee. Yes we do support and defend the constitution. 

Do you really think the military isnt mostly pro Trump? Biden years will be more endless wars that impact our lives and families more than civilians understand. 
Thank you for your continued service 

Probably best to avoid rallies like what is going to happen on Jan 6 if you don't want it to get worse.  Supporting Trump’s actions are what is making it worse right now.  His words and inciting people and pushing lies about the election are making things worse right now.
Don't worry about us. We're not going to burn down city blocks. 

Yeah im not predicting that...but why rally to support his actions which are right now the cause of what is going on and what is bad at the moment?  He is the one pushing the division with his actions and lies.  

Yeah im not predicting that...but why rally to support his actions which are right now the cause of what is going on and what is bad at the moment?  He is the one pushing the division with his actions and lies.  
Election integrity is important to me and others without it, we don't have a country. 

I don't even repeat what I hear in military circles around here because the liberals on this forum couldn't handle it. 
Support honestly seems pretty close between Biden and Trump. Military I assumed always swayed far more Conservative in the past elections.

Election integrity is important to me and others without it, we don't have a country. 
It’s sad the way some try to distort things to an alternate reality instead of respect your rights. Safe travels if you make it and thanks again for your service, I sincerely doubt any in here have give a fraction of what you have to their country. Including myself. 

Max as always thank you for your service and if you get a chance please thank your friends as well. 
Based on your posts here  I think you’re an honest person and a good person. I also think you’re dead wrong about President Trump, but that’s your right, and you’ve earned it more than most. I’ll be forever grateful that people like you have chosen to risk your lives to defend our right to disagree with each other. 

Max as always thank you for your service and if you get a chance please thank your friends as well. 
Based on your posts here  I think you’re an honest person and a good person. I also think you’re dead wrong about President Trump, but that’s your right, and you’ve earned it more than most. I’ll be forever grateful that people like you have chosen to risk your lives to defend our right to disagree with each other. 
Appreciate it man. We can agree to disagree. Life will go on. 

I haven't listened to it yet, but the GA SoS has done a horrible job and is in over his head. There was fraud in GA. 
So counts, recounts, signature audits all say otherwise...the GA sec of state has done everything he should...including denying the illegal request Trump made for him to find votes.

It’s sad the way some try to distort things to an alternate reality instead of respect your rights. Safe travels if you make it and thanks again for your service, I sincerely doubt any in here have give a fraction of what you have to their country. Including myself. 
I respect his rights...and the reality is that the biggest threat  to election integrity right now is Donald Trump.

Users who are viewing this thread