Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

12 hours ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

To be honest, it's rarely clear and usually a challenge to figure out what you're saying.  Proofread but mashing the submit button

Looks like the report button is the one they’re mashing, imo

• Sad 2

49 minutes ago, PennStater77 said:

It's going to happen..

https://twitter.com/PeterAtlantic/status/1405139606622834690?s=20

Don't like the stepping aside part, this country really needs him right now.

Well if Steve Bannon says it, it must be true.  

The fantasy described requires Donald to actually work at something.  He's not capable of rolling up his sleeves and actually working.  But it's fun to read the sci-fi wish casts of desperate Trumpians.

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Well if Steve Bannon says it, it must be true.  

The fantasy described requires Donald to actually work at something.  He's not capable of rolling up his sleeves and actually working.  But it's fun to read the sci-fi wish casts of desperate Trumpians.

What guy in the WH has done this? And if you say Obama or Biden I know you are trolling.

Trump has done more good then Obama did in 8 years.. Prison reform, making animal cruelty a felony, stricter regulations on vaping, and sped up generic drug approval.

15 minutes ago, PennStater77 said:

What guy in the WH has done this? And if you say Obama or Biden I know you are trolling.

Trump has done more good then Obama did in 8 years.. Prison reform, making animal cruelty a felony, stricter regulations on vaping, and sped up generic drug approval.

You come in here posting sci-fi fantasies from the mind of Steve Bannon and accuse me of trolling?   That's rich.

Vaping?  :lmao:

• Laughing 1

17 minutes ago, PennStater77 said:

:mellow:

So, since you mentioned Obama, by your own definition, aren't you trolling?

12 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Don’t

tia

I'll do what I want where I want and on vaping, sorry, but.....

President Trump laid into Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar over decisions made by his administration regarding the ban on most flavored e-cigarettes.

According to Axios, citing two sources, the president called Azar during an Oval Office meeting with campaign advisers when the issue of health care came up and said, “I should never have done that ####### vaping thing.” The New York Times also reported about the president lashing out at Azar and using the expletive.

Axios goes on to report that Trump has not changed his mind on his administration’s current vaping policy. The regret lies in the president weighing in on the matter at all and not leaving it to the Food and Drug Administration to deal with.

In September, Trump announced he would take “very, very strong” action to combat the rise in teenage vaping by banning all flavored e-cigarettes. But, under pressure from industry groups and his own supporters, some of whom threatened not to vote for him if he went through with a complete ban, federal officials announced a compromise: they would ban sales of flavored e-cigarette pods except for tobacco and menthol flavors. They also said there would be exceptions made for liquid nicotine for tank systems.

It appears the issue became more politically fraught than Trump had imagined, and with this reporting, he seems to regret his decision to take it on forcefully.

:lmao:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Max Power said:

They are about to start the narrative that he is mentally unfit. I'm calling my shot. 

If so, back to back Presidents in that case. 

2 hours ago, Max Power said:

You know it's bad when CNN starts turning on Biden.

https://twitter.com/abigailmarone/status/1405238873039552517?s=20

CNN has not started to turn on Biden. That is funny. :lol:

I doubt that it is news to anyone that when Biden speaks off the cuff he occasionally will make some sort of gaffe and for decades that has probably given his aides fits. I would try to keep from making too many spontaneous responses to reporters too, in situations like this, if I were one of his staffers. 

3 hours ago, PennStater77 said:

What are you referring to with the bold?

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

CNN has not started to turn on Biden. That is funny. :lol:

I doubt that it is news to anyone that when Biden speaks off the cuff he occasionally will make some sort of gaffe and for decades that has probably given his aides fits. I would try to keep from making too many spontaneous responses to reporters too, in situations like this, if I were one of his staffers. 

CNN on Biden: “I have never seen a president… who is so protected by his aides in terms of often not wanting him to answer some questions.”

The man can't think. He snapped at a reporter today for a simple question. He is an embarrassment. CNN can already see he doesn't have 4 presidential years left in him. 

4 minutes ago, Max Power said:

CNN on Biden: “I have never seen a president… who is so protected by his aides in terms of often not wanting him to answer some questions.”

The man can't think. He snapped at a reporter today for a simple question. He is an embarrassment. CNN can already see he doesn't have 4 presidential years left in him. 

And we have probably never seen a president like this who is prone to making gaffes when he speaks off the cuff (and Biden has done that as long as he has been in public office).

An observation from one CNN reporter is somehow proof to you that the network is starting the narrative that he is mentally unfit. 😁 

17 minutes ago, Max Power said:

My prediction is going to be close.  I gave him 6 months tops.  I'm willing to extend that to a year, but no more.  This guy isn't going to last - which was always the plan anyways.  Which makes it worse because it's going to be Harris via the back door.

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

And we have probably never seen a president like this who is prone to making gaffes when he speaks off the cuff (and Biden has done that as long as he has been in public office).

An observation from one CNN reporter is somehow proof to you that the network is starting the narrative that he is mentally unfit. 😁 

I do. 

Better than the "nothing to see here, Biden is just too stupid to answer questions on his own" line of thinking.

Well that and the faith that CNN would never turn its back on Biden. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

7 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

My prediction is going to be close.  I gave him 6 months tops.  I'm willing to extend that to a year, but no more.  This guy isn't going to last - which was always the plan anyways.  Which makes it worse because it's going to be Harris via the back door.

She's awful. The dems didn't want anything to do with her when they had their pick of the litter. Now that she might be the last one standing, they are excusing all her short comings. It's sad really. 

• Like 5
  • Laughing 1

28 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Expect cnn to start propping up Harris. Big time

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

37 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

And you will be wrong after that year is over (but I am sure you won't admit it and will just kick the can down the road another 6 months to a year). All you are seeing are selectively edited videos taken out of context that conforms to your pre-existing bias from the false meme of "Dementia Joe"

• Sad 1

17 minutes ago, squistion said:

And you will be wrong after that year is over (but I am sure you won't admit it and will just kick the can down the road another 6 months to a year). All you are seeing are selectively edited videos taken out of context that conforms to your pre-existing bias from the false meme of "Dementia Joe"

Serious question here, are you waiting for left wing news to say Joe Biden is in mental decline before you will admit/believe it?

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Max Power said:

Serious question here, are you waiting for left wing news to say Joe Biden is in mental decline before you will admit/believe it?

Actually, I bet if you just said "anonymous sources close to Biden" they would believe it.  That's all they needed from 2016-2020.

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Max Power said:

By left wing news, what do you mean? 

If you mean NYT and WaPo, yes, they are interested in selling papers (or internet subscriptions now). They had no problem covering Clinton sexual misconduct escapades, particularly Monica Lewinsky. Sure they would cover it and probably with anonymous sources if they had some inside the WH.  😆

As far as CNN, they wouldn't report it unless it was clear from unedited video clips, not taken out of context (which do not exist as of this point in time). If they sat on content that obviously showed Biden in mental decline, it would surface in leaks or at some point in the future and would irrevocably damage their credibility.

MSNBC? Even with Kamala Harris waiting in the wings, it would still have to be convincing visual proof from pressers and public appearances, which, once again, we have yet to see in anything that are not selectively edited and taken out of context.  

Edited by squistion

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

By left wing news, what do you mean? 

If you mean NYT and WaPo, yes, they are interested in selling papers (or internet subscriptions now). They had no problem covering Clinton sexual misconduct escapades, particularly Monica Lewinsky. Sure they would cover it and probably with anonymous sources if they had some inside the WH.  😆

As far as CNN, they wouldn't report it unless it was clear from unedited video clips, not taken out of context (which do not exist as of this point in time). If they sat on content that obviously showed Biden in mental decline, it would surface in leaks or at some point in the future and would irrevocably damage their credibility.

MSNBC? Even with Kamala Harris waiting in the wings, it would still have to be convincing visual proof from pressers and public appearances, which, once again, we have yet to see in anything that are not selectively edited and taken out of context.  

I was referring to left wing news as in an outlet you find credible. 

Thanks for the reply, But I was more trying to ask if you need them to say it first before you will believe it? And once they say they think Joe is slipping, will you automatically agree?

I think you're missing the critical thinking aspect of this evolution. Joe Biden is at an age where cognitive decline is common, almost expected. While it's different in everyone, I've experienced family members aging and going through these same type of episodes. He is going through cognitive decline imo.

So when we see clips of Joe stumbling through talking points, mentioning "getting in trouble with his staff" and the media saying he can't answer questions without staff approval, those aren't gaffes... those are all signs of decline.

To argue Joe Biden just stumbles over his words and he is as sharp as ever is just a disingenuous argument. 

I'm also open to seeing some clips that you claim the right takes out of context or were edited.  

42 minutes ago, Max Power said:

I was referring to left wing news as in an outlet you find credible. 

Thanks for the reply, But I was more trying to ask if you need them to say it first before you will believe it? And once they say they think Joe is slipping, will you automatically agree?

I think you're missing the critical thinking aspect of this evolution. Joe Biden is at an age where cognitive decline is common, almost expected. While it's different in everyone, I've experienced family members aging and going through these same type of episodes. He is going through cognitive decline imo.

So when we see clips of Joe stumbling through talking points, mentioning "getting in trouble with his staff" and the media saying he can't answer questions without staff approval, those aren't gaffes... those are all signs of decline.

To argue Joe Biden just stumbles over his words and he is as sharp as ever is just a disingenuous argument. 

I'm also open to seeing some clips that you claim the right takes out of context or were edited.  

Joe is clearly declining, that’s been obvious since he announced his run for office.  Anyone denying this is just being willfully blind to it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Joe is clearly declining, that’s been obvious since he announced his run for office.  Anyone denying this is just being willfully blind to it. 

I watched the Press Conference he had today after the Putin Summit. Did you see it? I would bet not. He starts answering questions around the 13:15 mark and he does fine fielding and answering the questions from reporters. 

https://youtu.be/IOw_qT1ls6k

Is he as sharp at 78 as he was 5-10 years ago? No, but few are and whenever I see him in an extended question and answer situation like this, I have no worries or concern at all. 

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

I watched the Press Conference he had today after the Putin Summit. Did you see it? I would bet not. He starts answering questions around the 13:15 mark and he does fine fielding and answering the questions from reporters. 

Is he as sharp at 78 as he was 5-10 years ago? No, but few are and whenever I see him in an extended question and answer situation like this, I have no worries or concern at all. 

He’s had his moments but that doesn’t change a thing. He’s clearly declining, it’s obvious and has been for a while.  🤷🏻‍♂️

6 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

He’s had his moments but that doesn’t change a thing. He’s clearly declining, it’s obvious and has been for a while.  🤷🏻‍♂️

Like today, except you always dismiss these moments and instead believe in the short edited videos that are taken out of context (you were given full context here from the presser).

Edited by squistion

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

Like today, except you always dismiss these moments and instead believe in the short edited videos that are taken out of context (you were given full context here from the presser).

Squis I’ve seen more then enough of my share over the past 2 year to make my full formed opinion. Thank you though.  

39 minutes ago, squistion said:

He didn't do fine and he isn' well.. He called President Putin, President Trump.. He snapped at a reporter. Remember how bad it was when Trump did that.. How much you guys whined. 

25th needs to be invoked right now.

26 minutes ago, PennStater77 said:

He didn't do fine and he isn' well.. He called President Putin, President Trump.. He snapped at a reporter. Remember how bad it was when Trump did that.. How much you guys whined. 

25th needs to be invoked right now.

You didn't watch all of it did you.

Yes, he snapped at the reporter, like almost all Presidents do at times. 

Difference between him and Trump is that he recognized it as disrespectful behavior and later apologized after he cooled down. Trump never once apologized for rudeness to a reporter, not one time.

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Difference between him and Trump is that he recognized it as disrespectful behavior and later apologized after he cooled down. Trump never once apologized for rudeness to a reporter, not one time.

Doesn't matter if he apologized or not, he still did it.. Trump got blasted by the left and media for the same.. Biden is given a pass.

Ridiculous..

Now onto other things, he called Putin, Trump.. Earlier he introduced South African President right after Boris Johnson did, forgetting Johnson did it. The guy is not well. He is unfit to be President. Only saving grace is who is VP, and NOBODY wants her in charge. 

• Like 1

Just now, PennStater77 said:

Doesn't matter if he apologized or not, he still did it.. Trump got blasted by the left and media for the same.. Biden is given a pass.

Ridiculous..

Now onto other things, he called Putin, Trump.. Earlier he introduced South African President right after Boris Johnson did, forgetting Johnson did it. The guy is not well. He is unfit to be President. Only saving grace is who is VP, and NOBODY wants her in charge. 

Dude. 

7 hours ago, PennStater77 said:

Ridiculous..

Yes, President Trump was always very respectful of the press and never snapped at anyone.  

I guess you forgot all about the ex-President calling Thailand Thighland, calling the attacks on 9/11 as the attacks on 7/11, confusing the word oranges and origins, claiming there would be 'one million eight hundred and seventy thousand million tests' for coronavirus.  There are MANY more examples, there are videos with nothing but Trump gaffes.  Biden too.

People that speak to the press and public sometimes goof up.  I know that you guys are all experts on dementia but Biden, Trump, Obama, etc all make gaffes.  They're human.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, squistion said:

People are posting MULTIPLE videos of clips where Biden clearly shows cogitative decline and you come reject them.  Multiple videos.

You present ONE video in rebuttal and that's all you need to say he is fine.

Yeah, that makes sense.

9 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

People are posting MULTIPLE videos of clips where Biden clearly shows cogitative decline and you come reject them.  Multiple videos.

Yeah, that makes sense.

As I said in the Trump thread, there are MULTIPLE videos of clips of Trump gaffes.  They ALL do it.  If you're willing to say Trump is in mental decline I am willing to say that Biden is.   

Just now, Godsbrother said:

As I said in the Trump thread, there are MULTIPLE videos of clips of Trump gaffes.  They ALL do it.  If you're willing to say Trump is in mental decline I am willing to say that Biden is.   

I wonder is squish would sign on to that as well

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Yeah, that makes sense.

These are multiple videos that are selectively edited and taken out of context. And just as convincing a case for dementia could have been presented for Trump and Godsbrother above gave numerous examples of what could be used (and his list was partial).

The ONE video is typical of any extended exchange Biden has had with the press or in town halls or in interviews. If indeed he has dementia, he should would not be lucid enough to even do one of these 20-60 minute exchanges with reporters or in a town hall setting. 

Edited by squistion

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

These are multiple videos that are selectively edited and taken out of context. And just as convincing a case for dementia could have been presented for Trump and Godsbrother above gave numerous examples of what could be used (and his list was partial).

The ONE video is typical of any extended exchange Biden has had with the press or in town halls or in interviews. If indeed he has dementia, he should would not be lucid enough to even do one of these 20-60 minute exchanges with reporters or in a town hall setting. 

Yeah.  You keep saying that and I disagree.  He stumbles while just standing there talking.  There is no other context. SOrry, you lose this one.  Your arguments are weak.

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Yeah.  You keep saying that and I disagree.  He stumbles while just standing there talking.  There is no other context. SOrry, you lose this one.  Your arguments are weak.

He he has had stuttering issues all his life, which I am sure you are aware of and a consequence he has always stumbled while talking - it is not like it is something brand new (admittedly he is doing it more as he has gotten older).

A less than 3 minute edited video taken out of context can be misleading and those are what people are pointing to as proof of Biden's dementia. You were provided with about a 35 minute unedited exchange with reporters (and there are more videos of lengthy interaction with reporters or the public since he became president, and people keep forgetting he did fine in the debates before that). 

Just now, squistion said:

He he has had stuttering issues all his life, which I am sure you are aware of and a consequence he has always stumbled while talking - it is not like it is something brand new (admittedly he is doing it more as he has gotten older).

A less than 3 minute edited video taken out of context can be misleading and those are what people are pointing to as proof of Biden's dementia. You were provided with about a 35 minute unedited exchange with reporters (and there are more videos of lengthy interaction with reporters or the public since he became president, and people keep forgetting he did fine in the debates before that). 

Ok glad you admitted this.  Moving on.

And I am not saying dementia..I am saying diminished cognitive abilities.