What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (17 Viewers)

Max Power said:
You know he was wrong about restrictions right? There weren't restriction on weapons when the constitution was drafted.
Sure there were.  Lots of weapons were required to be stored in the local armory.

The Democrats are going to have to drag him to the finish line.  They know what a disaster they have in the VP chair snd have already pushed her into the shadows.  
It was a power play by Joe that was unappreciated at the time.

I guess when you have "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics" it doesn't matter who you pick as VP, so get one they dont want to replace you with.

I dont think you believe that.   Its your baiting thing your doing cuz you hate all the joe is senile stuff.

Its clear you know he is declining.
I’m not sure how many times I need to repeat this but: 

I don’t think Biden is declining. At all. I don’t think he’s senile. At all. I’ve watched him for years. He’s always made embarrassing comments at times, always sticks his foot in his mouth at times, but he’s a very sharp guy and knows how to deal with Congress. To the extent that these gridlocked times of ours will allow it, I think he will be a very effective President. That’s already been demonstrated. 
This was NOT my original opinion. Though I never disliked Biden, and indeed I predicted he’d be our next President, he was not my first choice. I was content to have him because of who he was replacing. But he has exceeded my expectations. 
Will he run for a second term? Chances are he will. Will he win a second term? Chances are he will. 

I’m not sure how many times I need to repeat this but: 

I don’t think Biden is declining. At all. I don’t think he’s senile. At all. I’ve watched him for years. He’s always made embarrassing comments at times, always sticks his foot in his mouth at times, but he’s a very sharp guy and knows how to deal with Congress. To the extent that these gridlocked times of ours will allow it, I think he will be a very effective President. That’s already been demonstrated. 
This was NOT my original opinion. Though I never disliked Biden, and indeed I predicted he’d be our next President, he was not my first choice. I was content to have him because of who he was replacing. But he has exceeded my expectations. 
Will he run for a second term? Chances are he will. Will he win a second term? Chances are he will. 
Maybe try typing it in ALL CAPS.    Then you wont have  to keep saying it and it will help u believe it.  Which i dont think you do.  Because youre cognitive functions are, i believe, in good shape.    Unlike Bidens.

Last edited by a moderator:
And yes I know it says “possible”- Fischetti, Trump’s lawyer, made it sound like it’s going to happen. He sounds really pissed off about it.

Trump will not be charged personally…yet. 

I must admit a great number of them read like this to me. Still a big fan though 
Let me return the compliment. 

To tell you the truth, I’m not a big fan of Trump getting charged with anything. Keeps him in the news, makes him a martyr, any trial would be nothing more than a big circus and I’d be willing to wager a year’s salary or more that he’ll never see a minute of jail time so who really gives a ####? 

On the other hand if he was stupid or brazen enough to evade taxes, he needs to pay the price. So I guess we’ll see. 

Users who are viewing this thread