What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (14 Viewers)

Can someone please explain the SCOTUS will rule in favor of Trump and make him POTUS again logic?  Seems like SCOTUS already had an opportunity to do this and laughed at the possibility.  What's changed, exactly?

Trump announced today that Herschel Walker will run for senate in Georgia. 
If he’s elected will they trade him? 
He can't be worse than the other two numb nutz.

Clarifying I meant the two republican candidates but I guess the two current senators as well.

Several books are coming out this month that, if they can be believed, make Trump’s presidency look even worse than it already did, if that’s possible. Among the accusations: 

1. Remember the cruise ship at the start of the pandemic that Trump didn’t want the passengers to disembark? He repeatedly suggested that they be sent to Guantanamo and held there. Aides covered it up. 

2. When the protest started, Trump ordered Barr to use the Insurrection Act. Barr refused. Then Trump told General Milley to start shooting protestors. The two got into a yelling match and Milley threatened to resign. 

Several books are coming out this month that, if they can be believed, make Trump’s presidency look even worse than it already did, if that’s possible. Among the accusations: 

1. Remember the cruise ship at the start of the pandemic that Trump didn’t want the passengers to disembark? He repeatedly suggested that they be sent to Guantanamo and held there. Aides covered it up. 

2. When the protest started, Trump ordered Barr to use the Insurrection Act. Barr refused. Then Trump told General Milley to start shooting protestors. The two got into a yelling match and Milley threatened to resign. 
Assuming anonymous sources?   Anything against Trump is going to sell, but will anyone go on the record?  highly doubtful.  more like she heard it from him who is a good friend of the person who heard it.

Assuming anonymous sources?   Anything against Trump is going to sell, but will anyone go on the record?  highly doubtful.  more like she heard it from him who is a good friend of the person who heard it.
I don’t know at this point. What I can tell you is that the authors of the two books are highly reputable and are appearing on all the shows you’d figure they’d be on. But as to their sources I have no information. 

I don’t know at this point. What I can tell you is that the authors of the two books are highly reputable and are appearing on all the shows you’d figure they’d be on. But as to their sources I have no information. 
if history is any indication anonymous sources are all "highly reputable".  that according to those telling the tale or the lie.

if history is any indication anonymous sources are all "highly reputable".  that according to those telling the tale or the lie.
If history is any indication, the vast majority of Trump supporters won’t believe any of this no matter what the sourcing, while the rest of us will be horrified and realize just how fortunate we are that he didn’t get a second term. 

At this point, I think the sources either need to go public or just be quiet and let the country move on. 

If history is any indication, the vast majority of Trump supporters won’t believe any of this no matter what the sourcing, while the rest of us will be horrified and realize just how fortunate we are that he didn’t get a second term. 
if someone puts their name in print as a source I will take it under consideration.  Until then it's just baseless accusations which I can do every 5 seconds.

I get the anonymous sources concern in regards to negative Trump stories.  Anyone got any anonymous (or sourced) POSITIVE humanistic, personal, Trump stories that have come out of the White House?  In an effort to see this guy differently, is there anything coming out that really show his compassionate or magnanimous side?  Is there anything other than the cliche drivel I see from the Trumplican media (ON HANNITY TONIGHT....A HANNITY EXCLUSIVE....THE GREATNESS OF DONALD TRUMP!) that gives specifics in regards to his leadership ability?

I get the anonymous sources concern in regards to negative Trump stories.  Anyone got any anonymous (or sourced) POSITIVE humanistic, personal, Trump stories that have come out of the White House?  In an effort to see this guy differently, is there anything coming out that really show his compassionate or magnanimous side?  Is there anything other than the cliche drivel I see from the Trumplican media (ON HANNITY TONIGHT....A HANNITY EXCLUSIVE....THE GREATNESS OF DONALD TRUMP!) that gives specifics in regards to his leadership ability?
probably not as that doesn't sell so well.  ask CNN.  their ratings are down 70% or so?  of course what do you expect when they ask those hard hitting questions as in what flavor of ice cream Biden likes best.

Of course there are, as they know people like you will eat it up regardless of if it’s true.  :lmao:

Also breaking: The Trump Organization will be charged with criminal activity tomorrow. 

Sorry @GoBirds I know this is something you’ve been trying to convince yourself of since he lost but it isn’t true. If Democrats had their way the guy would just disappear. You’re keeping him around with all this election recount crap. YOU are. Take ownership for once. 
It's a 125 degrees in California!  With all the heat all you can think about is Trump!

At this point, I think the sources either need to go public or just be quiet and let the country move on. 
I don't see why it matters.  

Anonymous source: "Here you go with your anonymous sources again.  Why should I believe them?"

Named source: "He/she's just another never-Trumper RINO. <insert character assassination here> Why should I ever believe them?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread