What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (14 Viewers)

You mean he's paid one of his day laborers to post for him?

NOW it all makes sense!
The working theory is that one of his day laborers was posting for him in the back of the F 150 while tim was shuttling them to the site and ran afoul. Long story short , Tim was TO’d because of what the heiress help posted. Bad beat but he’s gotta keep up that post count 

I so want to make a joke about young Juan typing on his broken screened Galaxy until his little fingers bleed while the evil Gringo Schochet sips his iced tea but Tim's my friend and I'll refrain.

The working theory is that one of his day laborers was posting for him in the back of the F 150 while tim was shuttling them to the site and ran afoul. Long story short , Tim was TO’d because of what the heiress help posted. Bad beat but he’s gotta keep up that post count 
Maybe with some time off he can finish that eagerly anticipated sequel to Mrs. Idahakira's Bookstore.

I slept in this morning, so I haven’t had time to check the news. What time is President Trump’s inauguration today? I’ve got on my MAGA gear and I’m ready to storm the Capital. STOP THE STEAL! LOCK HER UP! INJECT BLEACH! BUILD THE WALL! 
How long had you been planning this post? Was it as good as you imagined?  :lol:

I see the shtick in here is to spin this as coming from far left groups, not the Pillow dude?  :lol:  

That's fine....although I don't get why they don't want Mike Lindell to have any of the credit when Trump is back in the Oval.  The guy called it, while others around Trump were giving in to the Big Lie.  Thank God Lindell stood tall....otherwise Trump wouldn't be back today.  

That makes sense.  Hawaii was ground zero for the bomb that gave this country Obama....only fitting that Trump waits until HST to FINALLY heal the wounds of 8 years of Hussein and 8 months of Xiden.  
I bet this is it -- some sort of joint announcement with the birth certificate investigators he sent to Hawaii in (checks notes)... 2011.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the talking points you obsess over Tim are far Left, sorry for the confusion. No one seems as obsessed as you guys that follow that agenda….just saying. 
Well you’ll no doubt then be shocked to hear that there are still groups of people, some here, that are so obsessed with the 2020 election results that they are convinced of a grand conspiracy of fraud.  They post links from bias media, completely disregard counter arguments disproving their “evidence” and fully support an extremely partisan “audit”….. just saying.  

Well you’ll no doubt then be shocked to hear that there are still groups of people, some here, that are so obsessed with the 2020 election results that they are convinced of a grand conspiracy of fraud.  They post links from bias media, completely disregard counter arguments disproving their “evidence” and fully support an extremely partisan “audit”….. just saying.  
So there might be a couple people here that act as extreme as your side has for 5 years in here? That would be a little shocking but good to hear. 

Users who are viewing this thread