What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (15 Viewers)

sho nuff said:
I think Obama would also be in with W…Michelle would be involved brokering such an alliance.  And Bush will need it unless they allow Cheney to help him.
Obama kinda froze Bill out.   I think he stabs him in back when it's time.

Obama kinda froze Bill out.   I think he stabs him in back when it's time.
I don’t think there would be much time for brokering.  Based on that rundown that was posted some of the Presidents from the mid-to-late 1800’s were battle tested, unhinged, and possibly racist.  The Obamas might be lucky to make it past the bell ring. 

I don’t think there would be much time for brokering.  Based on that rundown that was posted some of the Presidents from the mid-to-late 1800’s were battle tested, unhinged, and possibly racist.  The Obamas might be lucky to make it past the bell ring. 
The BBC should quickly grab the John Adams and JQA.    That puts them as the power group

quick-hands said:
Abe has to be top of the four 1 seeds.   I think teddy will need to submit him.   If I had any gumption I'd actually research the president's and seed them.    Only 32 though, some guys don't want to see fight.   FDR JFK REAGAN CARTER.

I think Clinton makes it to final four.  His jaw looks stout.
The problem with Abe is he would keep lining up offsides with that damn hat of his.

This is my dark horse.  I bet I get decent odds.  

18) Ulysses S. Grant. A career soldier and a mean drunk. Ruthless. Comfortable with blood on his hands. Formidable physically. I think Grant is going to do very well. Top 10 certainly, and maybe he battles with Polk and Taylor for Top 5 outside the Holy Trinity?

This is my dark horse.  I bet I get decent odds.  

18) Ulysses S. Grant. A career soldier and a mean drunk. Ruthless. Comfortable with blood on his hands. Formidable physically. I think Grant is going to do very well. Top 10 certainly, and maybe he battles with Polk and Taylor for Top 5 outside the Holy Trinity?
Good call.   People should also remember that Andrew Jackson literally killed a guy for claiming he cheated on a horse race and insulting his wife.   

Trump has no shot.  Ol Joe will give him the Corn Pop treatment.   But then probably fall while celebrating…getting Obama’s attention and firing his fingers guns.

Good call.   People should also remember that Andrew Jackson literally killed a guy for claiming he cheated on a horse race and insulting his wife.   
Jackson is a tough out, but let’s be honest is Grant even dead?  People have been asking who’s buried in his tomb for over a century.  I’m taking the possibly immortal, military trained angry drunk every time.  

Trump has no shot.  Ol Joe will give him the Corn Pop treatment.   But then probably fall while celebrating…getting Obama’s attention and firing his fingers guns.
Even showing your bias with this? Come on Show, Joe stands no chance against anyone. Ever. 

Hi, I'm  here for the presidential tough guy draft.  

1.01 "Old Hickory" Andrew Jackson - The man participated (and survived) several duels.  Not fist fights, not bar brawls, no.....duels.  With guns.  And sure, not all of his tactics were above board, but have a listen:

“Andrew Jackson and Charles Dickinson, a lawyer and famous duelist, were rival horse breeders and southern plantation owners who had a longstanding hatred of each other. But it became even more personal when Dickinson accused Jackson of reneging on a horse bet with $2,000 at stake and the two traded insults in the press.”

“After Jackson challenged Dickinson to a duel, the two met at Harrison’s Mills on the Red River in Logan, Kentucky on May 30, 1806. Paces apart, Jackson and Dickinson stood opposed to one another. At a mere 24 feet from one another, many thought that Dickinson would easily shoot and kill Jackson. But Jackson figured his best chance against a duelist who had already shot and killed 26 men was to let him shoot first.”

“Within the first few seconds, Dickinson fired, putting the first bullet into Jackson’s chest next to his heart. Jackson put his hand over the wound to staunch the flow of blood. Despite smoke and dust billowing from Jackson’s coat and his hand touching his chest, Jackson remained standing, puzzling Dickinson: “My God! Have I missed him?””

“The duel’s protocol required that Dickinson to remain in place while Jackson aimed to take his shot. Jackson fired, but the flint hammer stopped half-cocked, not counting as a legitimate shot. Jackson aimed again–ever so carefully–and fired a second time. This time, the shot was good and the bullet hit Dickinson in the chest and he dropped to the ground.”

“Reflecting on the duel, the doctor remarked to Jackson, “I don’t see how you stayed on your feet after that wound.” To which Jackson responded, “I would have stood up long enough to kill him if he had put a bullet in my brain.””

“In the end, Dickinson succumbed to his wounds later that night. Jackson was not prosecuted for murder and Dickinson would be the only man he ever killed in a duel — something that did not prevent him from becoming president in 1829.”

Obama is a ham & egger and has what looks like pisspoor athletic ability. You saw that 1st pitch. Just a step or 2 above Fauci. Sure Obama could handle the James Madison types 

Obama is a ham & egger and has what looks like pisspoor athletic ability. You saw that 1st pitch. Just a step or 2 above Fauci. Sure Obama could handle the James Madison types 
Nah, Obama was a baller.  You clearly didn't read Michelle's book.  She devotes quite a bit of time detailing how her brother - a gifted hoopster and former DI coach - made Obama earn his stripes by playing him in pick-up games.  Barack can ball.  Don't let politics get in your way of facts. 

knowledge dropper said:
Bill is way too easily distracted by the ring girls forcing him to stay seated in the corner so long he gets a DQ.  
Lol.  I literally laughed out loud with this one.  Well done.  

Lest we forget

Donald Trump (New York Military Academy): Trump was a three sport athlete at New York Military Academy and played on the football team for one year. His classmates said this of President Trump

"He was just the best, a good athlete, a great athlete," former classmate Ted Levine told Business Insider. 

"He could have probably played pro ball as a pitcher. I think he threw 90 miles an hour. I was the catcher. He made my hand black and blue every day."

"Could he play football? Could he play soccer? He could do anything he wanted. He was physically and mentally gifted.”

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Trump is the first to go, WWE style. During intros, he pushes past Washington, Lincoln and FDR saying something like "greatest presidents are up front", the knowing nod from the others and in a moment of temporary unity, 45 men converge to take him out, like the fat guy getting thrown over the top rope in a battle royal. 
Donald would definitely get in front of FDRs wheelchair 

Users who are viewing this thread