Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

3 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Trump has no shot.  Ol Joe will give him the Corn Pop treatment.   But then probably fall while celebrating…getting Obama’s attention and firing his fingers guns.

Even showing your bias with this? Come on Show, Joe stands no chance against anyone. Ever. 

Hi, I'm  here for the presidential tough guy draft.  

1.01 "Old Hickory" Andrew Jackson - The man participated (and survived) several duels.  Not fist fights, not bar brawls, no.....duels.  With guns.  And sure, not all of his tactics were above board, but have a listen:

“Andrew Jackson and Charles Dickinson, a lawyer and famous duelist, were rival horse breeders and southern plantation owners who had a longstanding hatred of each other. But it became even more personal when Dickinson accused Jackson of reneging on a horse bet with $2,000 at stake and the two traded insults in the press.”

“After Jackson challenged Dickinson to a duel, the two met at Harrison’s Mills on the Red River in Logan, Kentucky on May 30, 1806. Paces apart, Jackson and Dickinson stood opposed to one another. At a mere 24 feet from one another, many thought that Dickinson would easily shoot and kill Jackson. But Jackson figured his best chance against a duelist who had already shot and killed 26 men was to let him shoot first.”

“Within the first few seconds, Dickinson fired, putting the first bullet into Jackson’s chest next to his heart. Jackson put his hand over the wound to staunch the flow of blood. Despite smoke and dust billowing from Jackson’s coat and his hand touching his chest, Jackson remained standing, puzzling Dickinson: “My God! Have I missed him?””

“The duel’s protocol required that Dickinson to remain in place while Jackson aimed to take his shot. Jackson fired, but the flint hammer stopped half-cocked, not counting as a legitimate shot. Jackson aimed again–ever so carefully–and fired a second time. This time, the shot was good and the bullet hit Dickinson in the chest and he dropped to the ground.”

“Reflecting on the duel, the doctor remarked to Jackson, “I don’t see how you stayed on your feet after that wound.” To which Jackson responded, “I would have stood up long enough to kill him if he had put a bullet in my brain.””

“In the end, Dickinson succumbed to his wounds later that night. Jackson was not prosecuted for murder and Dickinson would be the only man he ever killed in a duel — something that did not prevent him from becoming president in 1829.”

• Like 2

Just now, GoBirds said:

Even showing your bias with this? Come on Show, Joe stands no chance against anyone. Ever. 

Neither does Trump and its all a joke man.

Bias…yeah, thats really funny in this conversation.

3 minutes ago, sho nuff said:

Trump has no shot.  Ol Joe will give him the Corn Pop treatment.   But then probably fall while celebrating…getting Obama’s attention and firing his fingers guns.

Obama is a ham & egger and has what looks like pisspoor athletic ability. You saw that 1st pitch. Just a step or 2 above Fauci. Sure Obama could handle the James Madison types 

• Like 1

Just now, HellToupee said:

Obama is a ham & egger and has what looks like pisspoor athletic ability. You saw that 1st pitch. Just a step or 2 above Fauci. Sure Obama could handle the James Madison types 

Nah, Obama was a baller.  You clearly didn't read Michelle's book.  She devotes quite a bit of time detailing how her brother - a gifted hoopster and former DI coach - made Obama earn his stripes by playing him in pick-up games.  Barack can ball.  Don't let politics get in your way of facts. 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Is that Bill, Barack, and Carter?  I can’t see those three lasting too long even if they teamed up.  They better hope LBJ joins their club or they are toast.  

Bush bush clinton

Clinton is practically a Bush

Edited by quick-hands
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Nah, Obama was a baller.  You clearly didn't read Michelle's book.  She devotes quite a bit of time detailing how her brother - a gifted hoopster and former DI coach - made Obama earn his stripes by playing him in pick-up games.  Barack can ball.  Don't let politics get in your way of facts. 

He’s a baller :lol: 

2 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Obamaballin'

1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

Bill is way too easily distracted by the ring girls forcing him to stay seated in the corner so long he gets a DQ.  

Lol.  I literally laughed out loud with this one.  Well done.  

Lest we forget

Donald Trump (New York Military Academy): Trump was a three sport athlete at New York Military Academy and played on the football team for one year. His classmates said this of President Trump

"He was just the best, a good athlete, a great athlete," former classmate Ted Levine told Business Insider. 

"He could have probably played pro ball as a pitcher. I think he threw 90 miles an hour. I was the catcher. He made my hand black and blue every day."

"Could he play football? Could he play soccer? He could do anything he wanted. He was physically and mentally gifted.”

Edited by HellToupee
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

I think Trump is the first to go, WWE style. During intros, he pushes past Washington, Lincoln and FDR saying something like "greatest presidents are up front", the knowing nod from the others and in a moment of temporary unity, 45 men converge to take him out, like the fat guy getting thrown over the top rope in a battle royal. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, Bogart said:

I think Trump is the first to go, WWE style. During intros, he pushes past Washington, Lincoln and FDR saying something like "greatest presidents are up front", the knowing nod from the others and in a moment of temporary unity, 45 men converge to take him out, like the fat guy getting thrown over the top rope in a battle royal. 

Donald would definitely get in front of FDRs wheelchair 

• Like 2

Just now, knowledge dropper said:

Biden would claim he taught Rivera the splitter that day and most FBG Lefties would buy it.  

Yeah. Its the lefties that buy the claims of athletic prowess.  Thats the ticket.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I don’t care if it’s top 12 with the first 4 have buys or top 16 , Biden ain’t getting in the octagon. Doesn’t make the cut. Won’t make it in golf. Home run derby , forgedaboudit. One on one or horse , nope. Biden make the cut folks.Chumpsville . Corn pop ain’t walking through that door, this is the real deal

Edited by HellToupee

8 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

A seed alright, right into the ground.  

Going to get tons of swing & misses on that. Falls right off. Amazing right off his helicopter and gives us this. Amazing stuff, filthy 1st pitch.

Edited by HellToupee

2 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

I don’t think there would be much time for brokering.  Based on that rundown that was posted some of the Presidents from the mid-to-late 1800’s were battle tested, unhinged, and possibly racist.  The Obamas might be lucky to make it past the bell ring. 

Possibly racist?  Some of them literally owned slaves.

So it looks like the blue team is trying to go down the road of disqualifying Trump from running under Section 3 of the 14th Amendment:  No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

I hope they do this,  really hope they do this.  Either it doesn't work, people get energized or it does work and people really get energized.  Either way this is a straight road to a red POTUS.

• Like 1