What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (14 Viewers)

I like how some conservatives who claim they don’t want Trump to run again spend so much time here. They claim they aren’t members of the cult but just can’t keep away.

If there is one group of people who shouldn't be pointing fingers about cults it is Democrats and liberals.  :lol:

I mean, JHC.  Were you living in a cave from 2016-2020?

Last edited by a moderator:
If there is one group of people who shouldn't be pointing fingers about cults it is Democrats and liberals.  :lol:

I mean, JHC.  Were you living in a cave from 2016-2020?
Those were that were opposed to the Trump administration included progressives, moderates, and conservatives. There is this attempt to call those opposed to Trump  RINOs or liberals hoping they will feel guilty about their false labeling. A cult requires a leader one follows and praises and while many voted for Biden many did so simply because he was not Trump. Hardly what you call a cult.

Those were that were opposed to the Trump administration included progressives, moderates, and conservatives. There is this attempt to call those opposed to Trump  RINOs or liberals hoping they will feel guilty about their false labeling. A cult requires a leader one follows and praises and while many voted for Biden many did so simply because he was not Trump. Hardly what you call a cult.

Uhm..no.  You guys believed everything the MSM and Twitter told you to believe, sans sources, anonymous sources, sources close to X, etc... with ZERO QUESTIONS ASKED. 

Head over to the SCOTUS thread to see it happening in real-time over there too.

You know who believes everything they are told with zero questions asked?  Yeah, cult members.  Welcome to the club...errr....cult.  :thumbup:

Uhm..no.  You guys believed everything the MSM and Twitter told you to believe, sans sources, anonymous sources, sources close to X, etc... with ZERO QUESTIONS ASKED. 

Head over to the SCOTUS thread to see it happening in real-time over there too.

You know who believes everything they are told with zero questions asked?  Yeah, cult members.  Welcome to the club...errr....cult.  :thumbup:
And you guys believed everything was fake news when you were told to believe it no questions asked no matter what fact checking actually revealed.

haha.  It sure as heck then chooses to just make the unvaxxed sick and dead.  And the original strain and delta all were largely transmitted by the unvaxxed.  If the whole country was vaxxed, nothing would be locked up for omicron cause it's just the flu for vaxxed folks. 
If I'm Unvaccinated  what is my death rate vs vaccinated? 

So 30 people vs 5?     Or 2 with boosted?   Out of 100k

Should I flip out?

I worry about fentynol more than covid. 
I have diseases like cancer, heart disease etc that are beyond my control I worry about. And since I am vaccinated and boosted I can worry far less than the unvaccinated about COVID. But Fentanyl is not one of the things I worry about, I learned the dangers of Fentanyl from the MSM.

So 30 people vs 5?     Or 2 with boosted?   Out of 100k

Should I flip out?

I worry about fentynol more than covid. 
Your real odds are how many unvaxxed died out of the unvaxxed population.  Won't be a huge number but if you're ok taking the risk take the risk.

Oh and maybe don't take drugs that could have Fentynol and you won't have to worry about Fentynol at all. 

James Daulton said:
Your real odds are how many unvaxxed died out of the unvaxxed population.  Won't be a huge number but if you're ok taking the risk take the risk.

Oh and maybe don't take drugs that could have Fentynol and you won't have to worry about Fentynol at all. 
I'm not worried about Vax.   I'm vaxxed and boosted.   You don't want to take it.   No problem.

I don't take drugs either  prescription or recreational.     I'm worried about kids (mine and others) doing a dumb kid thing and taking something  that is flooding across our wide open southern boarder made by the chinese.

I'm not worried about Vax.   I'm vaxxed and boosted.   You don't want to take it.   No problem.

I don't take drugs either  prescription or recreational.     I'm worried about kids (mine and others) doing a dumb kid thing and taking something  that is flooding across our wide open southern boarder made by the chinese.
 Very :goodposting:

I'm worried about kids (mine and others) doing a dumb kid thing and taking something  that is flooding across our wide open southern boarder made by the chinese.
Scary to think a 13yo dying because of a mistake of youth

https://abc7ny.com/overdose-fentanyl-connecticut-middle-school/11501915/

Connecticut 7th grader fentanyl overdose death sparks debate for Narcan in school

HARTFORD, Connecticut -- The death of a 13-year-old student who apparently overdosed on fentanyl at his Connecticut school has drawn renewed pleas for schools to stock the opioid antidote naloxone, as well as for training of both staffers and children on how to recognize and respond to overdoses.

:mellow:

Our wide open southern border made by the Chinese...

The Chinese? 

squistion said:
:mellow:

Our wide open southern border made by the Chinese...

The Chinese? 
His grammar could have been better but, he's refering to Covid and drugs (made by the Chinese) coming across our un-walled southern border unchecked thus increasing the likelihood of fearful not-too-smart kids taking unsupervised risks (street drugs) to protect themselves from being infected by a deadly virus.

I think that covers it. That's what I got out of his post. Could be wrong.

Yet another noteworthy contribution from you.  I'm starting to feel sorry for you friend.  I hope things improve for you.
Wait a second, you consider your post above(or others here) to fall under the bolded? You serious Clark? 

The party of law and order and idolatry. 

>>If I run and I win [in 2024], we will treat those people from Jan. 6 fairly," Trump said, "and if it requires pardons, we will give them pardons.  Because they are being treated so unfairly."

The Republican Party of Texas now is no longer that weak and compromising party," Rinaldi said. "We are the bold party of Donald Trump and will stay that way.”<<

Texas Republicans trumpet their support for another Trump presidential bid at Conroe rally

Trump teases a presidential run and dangles pardons for January 6 rioters at Texas rally

Users who are viewing this thread