What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (13 Viewers)

My prediction is going to be close.  I gave him 6 months tops.  I'm willing to extend that to a year, but no more.  This guy isn't going to last - which was always the plan anyways.  Which makes it worse because it's going to be Harris via the back door.

Biden made it past your predicted 6 months "tops" in office and is now past your extension to a year. I think your crystal ball needs to be recalibrated. Like the Energizer Bunny, he just keeps going...

Biden made it past your predicted 6 months "tops" in office and is now past your extension to a year. I think your crystal ball needs to be recalibrated. Like the Energizer Bunny, he just keeps going...
What reason does this post serve besides clearly trolling. Be better. I believe you’ve been corrected before about this type of behavior.

BE BETTER

What reason does this post serve besides clearly trolling. Be better. I believe you’ve been corrected before about this type of behavior.

BE BETTER

People are still predicting, in just about every Biden related thread that he is mentally deteriorating and won't last much longer in office (perhaps you have even done it).

It is good to refresh memories and point that out we have been seeing these predictions in this forum since he took office (actually before that during the primaries).

People are still predicting, in just about every Biden related thread that he is mentally deteriorating and won't last much longer in office (perhaps you have even done it).

It is good to refresh memories and point that out we have been seeing these predictions in this forum since he took office (actually before that during the primaries).
Would you trust Joe Biden to dive you someplace?

Would you trust Joe Biden to babysit a minor that is a close relation?

Would you trust Joe Biden to go unscripted for an hour to not hand selected members of the press?

Would you want Joe Biden as your partner in a high stakes trivia game?

Kamala Harris is Joe’s greatest insurance policy. He’s not going anywhere until Patriot Trump gives him the “bum’s rush” in January 2025

Would you trust Joe Biden to go unscripted for an hour to not hand selected members of the press?

Kamala Harris is Joe’s greatest insurance policy. He’s not going anywhere until Patriot Trump gives him the “bum’s rush” in January 2025

Well, since you mentioned "Patriot Trump," (not me) I wouldn't want him driving me anywhere either and with his constant inaccurate references to historical events (like repeatedly saying the Spanish Flu pandemic was in 1917 instead of 1918) I wouldn't want him as a trivia game partner). 

Well, since you mentioned "Patriot Trump," (not me) I wouldn't want him driving me anywhere either and with his constant inaccurate references to historical events (like repeatedly saying the Spanish Flu pandemic was in 1917 instead of 1918) I wouldn't want him as a trivia game partner). 
BUT TRUMP!!!!

Wait... They are spiking the football that Biden lived for 6 months?  I guess that's probably his biggest accomplishment. 

If the media and dems were being honest with themselves they would throw the towel in on Joe.  

You ducked all my questions.  

Not all of them I answered two about Biden and Trump driving me or being a trivial pursuit partner.

As far as the other questions:

Yes, I would unhesitatingly trust Joe Biden to babysit a minor that is a close relation. Your inference that he is some sort of pedophile is uncalled for IMO and not supported by any facts.

And yes, I would trust Joe Biden to go unscripted for an hour and not in front of hand selected members of the press (but not an hour with only those from Fox, Breitbart and Gateway Pundit etc.) He did a record breaking two hour unscripted POTUS presser with the WH press corps and not all the questioners or questions were hand selected (he pretty much kept going until they ran out of questions). 

No to all of those with Biden...then again...no to all of those with Trump as well.  

Not all of them I answered two about Biden and Trump driving me or being a trivial pursuit partner.

As far as the other questions:

Yes, I would unhesitatingly trust Joe Biden to babysit a minor that is a close relation. Your inference that he is some sort of pedophile is uncalled for IMO and not supported by any facts.

And yes, I would trust Joe Biden to go unscripted for an hour and not in front of hand selected members of the press (but not an hour with only those from Fox, Breitbart and Gateway Pundit etc.) He did a record breaking two hour unscripted POTUS presser with the WH press corps and not all the questioners or questions were hand selected (he pretty much kept going until they ran out of questions). 
Never said he was a pedo but interesting that you went there.  I was more worried about someone wandering off. 

I must have missed that totally unscripted appearance.  

Never said he was a pedo but interesting that you went there.  I was more worried about someone wandering off. 

I must have missed that totally unscripted appearance.  

Yes, you certainly did. He had a list of favored reporters he wanted to call on as he always does (so that he doesn't miss anyone) and I am sure his aides briefed him on questions that were expected to be asked, but there was no evidence the entire two hour presser was "totally scripted" as you suggest. 

Last edited by a moderator:
 Yes, you certainly did. He had a list of favored reporters he wanted to call on as he always does (so that he doesn't miss anyone) and I am sure his aides brief him on questions that were expected to be asked, but there was no evidence the entire two hour presser was "totally scripted" as you suggest. 
 @GoBirds

@Max Power

@HellToupee

Did this actually happen as described above?  I know you guys are straight shooters and not blinded by your bias.  TIA

@GoBirds

@Max Power

@HellToupee

Did this actually happen as described above?  I know you guys are straight shooters and not blinded by your bias.  TIA
It wasn't totally scripted, but it wasn't totally unscripted either.  Biden clearly had a list of biden friendly reporters he started with.  He took some unscripted questions, but didn't clearly answer most of them.  

Biden often takes a question, goes into a story that doesn't answer the question and then moves on like he actually answered it. The man is hard to follow when he speaks as his communication skills seem to be slipping. 

I was impressed with how long Biden took questions for last week.  However that was a direct result of the press not getting enough access to him prior to that event.  The press in no way ran out of questions for Biden.  He wrapped it up at two hours and walked away while more questions were shouted at him.  The Press was hungry to keep going.  

One of the bigger take aways from his open presser was that Psaki had to issue clarifying statements following his presser to clarify what he should have said. 

For reference, this was Joe's reply to a two part question.  One part dealing with student debt relief and we still don't know where he stands.

THE PRESIDENT:  Yes, ma’am.

Q    I have two really simple questions.  I promise.  You campaigned on canceling $10,000 in student loans.  Do you still plan to do so, and when?

And then, my second question is: Now that you’ve clarified the Bull Connor comments, do you plan to reach out to Republicans like Mitt Romney to talk about reforming the Electoral Count Act?

THE PRESIDENT:  Yes, I’m happy to speak out.  I’ve — I’ve met with — I’ve talked to Mitt on other occasions. 

And, by the way, I reached out to the Minority Leader as well at the time that he made his speech.

And so, I have no reluctance to reach out to any Republican and anyone who — and I’ve made it clear.

Look, I’ve now had the opportunity to travel because of funerals and eulogies I’ve made and attended — and congressmen and senators who have come along with me.  I don’t — don’t hold me to the number, but somewhere between 20 and 25 senators and congresspersons have traveled with me.

And I find you should get the list of them and ask what — how we, you know, sat for the two, three, four, five hours that we’ve flown together — sit back in the — in that conference table and talk to them, ask them questions; they ask me questions.  I learned a heck of a lot.

But as President, you don’t quite have that ability to do that as often as I’d like to be able to do it.

And one of the things that I do think that has been made clear to me — speaking of polling — is the public doesn’t want me to be the “President Senator.”  They want me to be the President and let senators be senators.

And so, if I’ve made — and I’ve made many mistakes, I’m sure.  If I made a mistake, I’m used to negotiating to get things done, and I’ve been, in the past, relatively successful at it in the United States Senate, even as Vice President.  But I think that role as President is — is a different role.

Folks, it is now almost 6:00.  With all due respect, I’m going to see you at the next conference.  Okay?  Thank you.

Until Trump started to answer honestly and people appreciated it. Like him or not, at least you knew where Trump stood.  With Biden we don't know where he stands until Psaki tells us. 
Wait...what?  Honestly?  You mean he said what was on his mind...doesn't mean it was honest.  And there was plenty during Trump's time that had to be walked back as "he was just joking" or things like that.  Which is what Rich was also getting at...this part where the press secretary comes in and clears up what was said...is not new to Psaki...it wasn't new for any of Trump's press secretary's either.

I was impressed with how long Biden took questions for last week.  However that was a direct result of the press not getting enough access to him prior to that event.  

Biden just can't win with you folks. It was predicted by some that he wouldn't last more than about 20 minutes in his presser, but he goes for a marathon and record breaking almost two hours and then the spin is: "He only did that because the press weren't getting enough access to him before."   :lol:

Wait...what?  Honestly?  You mean he said what was on his mind...doesn't mean it was honest.  And there was plenty during Trump's time that had to be walked back as "he was just joking" or things like that.  Which is what Rich was also getting at...this part where the press secretary comes in and clears up what was said...is not new to Psaki...it wasn't new for any of Trump's press secretary's either.
Yeah Trump made Jokes.  Biden is calling people racists.  I see a big difference.  again, read the word salad above that Biden spits out and tell me that makes any sense.  I appreciated the fact that I knew where Trump stood on issues.  Biden is blob of brain cells that can't take the shape of a rational thought. 

Biden just can't win with you folks. It was predicted by some that he wouldn't last more than about 20 minutes in his presser, but he goes for a marathon and record breaking almost two hours and then the spin is: "He only did that because the press weren't getting enough access to him before."   :lol:
I'm not wrong.  As well as you think he did, he was a #### show. 

Yeah Trump made Jokes.  Biden is calling people racists.  I see a big difference.  again, read the word salad above that Biden spits out and tell me that makes any sense.  I appreciated the fact that I knew where Trump stood on issues.  Biden is blob of brain cells that can't take the shape of a rational thought. 
Except no…Trump said things, and his staff wrote it off claiming he was just joking.

Yes…that certainly was a world salad…ever read some of Trump’s answers?  Do you think he was a clear speaker who never rambled incoherently?

Trump stood for some issues but if the right tv show called him out his switched.  Neither he nor Biden are/were clear in their positions and we should quit acting like Trump was.

Biden is a disappointment in that and I hope he doesn’t run again and won’t be voting for him…but acting as if Trump was somehow clear and honest is revisionist history.

Except no…Trump said things, and his staff wrote it off claiming he was just joking.

Yes…that certainly was a world salad…ever read some of Trump’s answers?  Do you think he was a clear speaker who never rambled incoherently?

Trump stood for some issues but if the right tv show called him out his switched.  Neither he nor Biden are/were clear in their positions and we should quit acting like Trump was.

Biden is a disappointment in that and I hope he doesn’t run again and won’t be voting for him…but acting as if Trump was somehow clear and honest is revisionist history.
Maybe my memory is fading, what are some specific examples where Trump rambled incoherently and his staff had to come behind him and clarify his message? 

Maybe my memory is fading, what are some specific examples where Trump rambled incoherently and his staff had to come behind him and clarify his message? 
I don’t know if you are serious but I found this  in less than 10 seconds.  

”Trump says 'I don't kid' after aides argue he was joking about slowing coronavirus testing

His deputies had said the president had been joking at a recent rally.” 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/trump-kid-aides-argue-joking-slowing-coronavirus-testing/story%3Fid%3D71404943

Last edited by a moderator:

Drinking bleach as a COVID cure? Seems to me they tried their best to clean up the blowback from that.

I don’t know if you are serious but I found this  in less than 10 seconds.  

”Trump says 'I don't kid' after aides argue he was joking about slowing coronavirus testing

His deputies had said the president had been joking at a recent rally.” 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/trump-kid-aides-argue-joking-slowing-coronavirus-testing/story%3Fid%3D71404943

So Trump said it, his aides said he was joking and he came back to say he wasn't joking? 

Im not searching through all of Trumps stuff. A simple Trump world salad shows plenty of examples of his ramblings.  

I guess. Who knows.  He also said we should take guns away before due process.  He’s like Maury on Goodfellas… he talks so much nobody even listens.
I thought dems supported red flag laws? So Trump didn't mean this? Sounds like he was tossing the idea around as a way to avoid school shootings.  And I'm still not sure what that has to do about him not being clear with his messaging. 

The fact that you think Trump said that says a lot. 

I heard him say this:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52407177

Coronavirus: Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment

[...]

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

"So it'd be interesting to check that."

Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

[...]

I heard him say this:

[...]

"And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Pointing to his head, Mr Trump went on: "I'm not a doctor. But I'm, like, a person that has a good you-know-what."

[...]
Once again you’re propagating false information 

I heard him say this:

[...]

[...]
he didn't suggest injecting bleach but complete waste of time pointing that out to those that are firmly planted in make believe because of sides.

I heard him say this:

[...]

[...]
🤣 

I thought dems supported red flag laws? So Trump didn't mean this? Sounds like he was tossing the idea around as a way to avoid school shootings.  And I'm still not sure what that has to do about him not being clear with his messaging. 
You are confusing what I’m saying.  I didn’t mention the Dems at all.  You did.  This was said when he was in front of all those cameras with the Parkland mass murder survivors.  Remember when he had notes that said things like “I hear you.” So weird.  

But yeah he iterruprts somebody else, to interject that we should take the guns first, then due process.  Because if you wait it’s too late. It was one of those times when he said the quiet part out loud, similar to when he said we need to slow down testing.  

Users who are viewing this thread