Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place

2 hours ago, James Daulton said:

Joe could have tried to force everyone to take a vaccine.  Instead he appealed to them using logic and compassion.  About 1/3rd of the county decided they knew better than the scientist from all their years of training from watching youtube videos and reading right wing blogs.

Joe's message was correct and he made vaccines available to all.  The folks who deny science are the ones responsible for this pandemic not ending.  You can lead a horse to water and all that. 

Logic and compassion = mandates with loss of jobs.

Please, we don't need any more compassion.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

It’s almost like the narrative is only right wingers are antivax?   That’s completely not the case.  

Unfortunately, that does seem to be the case in the majority of instances. 92% of Democrats are vaccinated, while only 56-58% of Republicans are, and 40% of right-wingers are vocally saying they will never get vaccinated against Covid.

I understand why you don’t like those numbers, and why opinion sites push back with opinion “news” and red-meat arguments, but right-wingers simply are not willing to get vaccinated in numbers we need to reach herd immunity. I think we will get there, but on the backs of 1000-1200 Rs dying every day due to terrible messaging from radicalized sources. Honestly, it’s sad, and I get nervous about the trump supporters in my family. My cousin and her children still have issues with taste and smell, and have growing long Covid medical issues. Your sources have done you all a grave disservice, imo.

Edited by The Football Freak
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

It’s almost like the narrative is only right wingers are antivax?   That’s completely not the case.  

That is completely the case.  And I assume you're talking about minorities and minorities are vaxxed at a higher rate than conservatives. 

24 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Omicron doesn’t care about your vaccine. 

haha.  It sure as heck then chooses to just make the unvaxxed sick and dead.  And the original strain and delta all were largely transmitted by the unvaxxed.  If the whole country was vaxxed, nothing would be locked up for omicron cause it's just the flu for vaxxed folks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, knowledge dropper said:

I only had one friend who was anti vax before all this Covid. He was indeed right wing.  Heavily so.  Now I know several.  All are right leaning.  I live in a 64% Trump area. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, James Daulton said:

haha.  It sure as heck then chooses to just make the unvaxxed sick and dead.  And the original strain and delta all were largely transmitted by the unvaxxed.  If the whole country was vaxxed, nothing would be locked up for omicron cause it's just the flu for vaxxed folks. 

Just the flu for the unvaxxed too.  And I know vaxxed folks that died from the original strain too, unfortunately.  But keep trying to score points over people dying.  Classy as always

5 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

Just the flu for the unvaxxed too.  And I know vaxxed folks that died from the original strain too, unfortunately.  But keep trying to score points over people dying.  Classy as always

Wait, is it just the flu or are people dying?  You claim Omnicron was the same for vaxxed and unvaxxed.  I simply corrected you friend.  And yes, the vaxxed have gotten sick and died from all strains of covid, just at a much much much lower rate than the unvaxxed.

41 minutes ago, James Daulton said:

Wait, is it just the flu or are people dying?  You claim Omnicron was the same for vaxxed and unvaxxed.  I simply corrected you friend.  And yes, the vaxxed have gotten sick and died from all strains of covid, just at a much much much lower rate than the unvaxxed.

Try again.  Maybe under your alias 

3 hours ago, knowledge dropper said:

They need a scapegoat to deflect from the failure they elected. No one was vaxed Trump’s last year and he didn’t allow this many  Americans to die. That’s what they do, blame others all the time. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Shula-holic said:

Damn, Covid a layup for re election?  Every strategist on the left and right I heard has thought it was an impediment. You should take over for Ron Klain you seem to know what you’re doing. 

I honestly believe Trump would have won reelection had he just not downplayed the seriousness of COVID, worn a mask, encouraged mask wearing, and encouraged social distancing.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Rich Conway said:

I honestly believe Trump would have won reelection had he just not downplayed the seriousness of COVID, worn a mask, encouraged mask wearing, and encouraged social distancing.

Bigly numbers would have voted for an incumbent who had demonstrated informed, compassionate leadership in a nationwide medical crisis. It was there for the taking but instead Donald had to Donald it all up, picking fights with blue states, hyping ridiculous miracle cures and, as always, lashing out at his critics.

The table was set and he decided to listen to dimwit Kushner instead.

3 minutes ago, Joe Mammy said:

and cheated better.

and not crapped all over McCain. Trump needed AZ to have any reasonable shot at winning 

I like how some conservatives who claim they don’t want Trump to run again spend so much time here praising him or posting their like emojis to others that praise him.

Edited by lazyike
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

3 minutes ago, lazyike said:

I like how some conservatives who claim they don’t want Trump to run again spend so much time here. They claim they aren’t members of the cult but just can’t keep away.

If there is one group of people who shouldn't be pointing fingers about cults it is Democrats and liberals.  :lol:

I mean, JHC.  Were you living in a cave from 2016-2020?

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, HellToupee said:

You’re not trying if you’re not cheating 

So great.  So positive.

25 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

If there is one group of people who shouldn't be pointing fingers about cults it is Democrats and liberals.  :lol:

I mean, JHC.  Were you living in a cave from 2016-2020?

Those were that were opposed to the Trump administration included progressives, moderates, and conservatives. There is this attempt to call those opposed to Trump  RINOs or liberals hoping they will feel guilty about their false labeling. A cult requires a leader one follows and praises and while many voted for Biden many did so simply because he was not Trump. Hardly what you call a cult.

Edited by lazyike

25 minutes ago, lazyike said:

Those were that were opposed to the Trump administration included progressives, moderates, and conservatives. There is this attempt to call those opposed to Trump  RINOs or liberals hoping they will feel guilty about their false labeling. A cult requires a leader one follows and praises and while many voted for Biden many did so simply because he was not Trump. Hardly what you call a cult.

Uhm..no.  You guys believed everything the MSM and Twitter told you to believe, sans sources, anonymous sources, sources close to X, etc... with ZERO QUESTIONS ASKED. 

Head over to the SCOTUS thread to see it happening in real-time over there too.

You know who believes everything they are told with zero questions asked?  Yeah, cult members.  Welcome to the club...errr....cult.  :thumbup:

Edited by BladeRunner

14 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Uhm..no.  You guys believed everything the MSM and Twitter told you to believe, sans sources, anonymous sources, sources close to X, etc... with ZERO QUESTIONS ASKED. 

Head over to the SCOTUS thread to see it happening in real-time over there too.

You know who believes everything they are told with zero questions asked?  Yeah, cult members.  Welcome to the club...errr....cult.  :thumbup:

And you guys believed everything was fake news when you were told to believe it no questions asked no matter what fact checking actually revealed.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

10 hours ago, James Daulton said:

If I'm Unvaccinated  what is my death rate vs vaccinated? 

18 minutes ago, lazyike said:

You asked, all the health related departments are in this same ballpark.

https://www.nbc15.com/2022/01/21/phmdc-covid-19-hospitalization-death-rates-60x-higher-unvaccinated-vs-boosted/

So 30 people vs 5?     Or 2 with boosted?   Out of 100k

Should I flip out?

I worry about fentynol more than covid. 

Edited by quick-hands

29 minutes ago, quick-hands said:

Should I flip out?

I have diseases like cancer, heart disease etc that are beyond my control I worry about. And since I am vaccinated and boosted I can worry far less than the unvaccinated about COVID. But Fentanyl is not one of the things I worry about, I learned the dangers of Fentanyl from the MSM.

Edited by lazyike

11 hours ago, quick-hands said:

Should I flip out?

Your real odds are how many unvaxxed died out of the unvaxxed population.  Won't be a huge number but if you're ok taking the risk take the risk.

Oh and maybe don't take drugs that could have Fentynol and you won't have to worry about Fentynol at all. 

3 hours ago, James Daulton said:

Your real odds are how many unvaxxed died out of the unvaxxed population.  Won't be a huge number but if you're ok taking the risk take the risk.

Oh and maybe don't take drugs that could have Fentynol and you won't have to worry about Fentynol at all. 

I'm not worried about Vax.   I'm vaxxed and boosted.   You don't want to take it.   No problem.

I don't take drugs either  prescription or recreational.     I'm worried about kids (mine and others) doing a dumb kid thing and taking something  that is flooding across our wide open southern boarder made by the chinese.

• Love 1

10 hours ago, quick-hands said:

I'm not worried about Vax.   I'm vaxxed and boosted.   You don't want to take it.   No problem.

I don't take drugs either  prescription or recreational.     I'm worried about kids (mine and others) doing a dumb kid thing and taking something  that is flooding across our wide open southern boarder made by the chinese.

Very :goodposting:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, quick-hands said:

I'm worried about kids (mine and others) doing a dumb kid thing and taking something  that is flooding across our wide open southern boarder made by the chinese.

Scary to think a 13yo dying because of a mistake of youth

https://abc7ny.com/overdose-fentanyl-connecticut-middle-school/11501915/

Connecticut 7th grader fentanyl overdose death sparks debate for Narcan in school

HARTFORD, Connecticut -- The death of a 13-year-old student who apparently overdosed on fentanyl at his Connecticut school has drawn renewed pleas for schools to stock the opioid antidote naloxone, as well as for training of both staffers and children on how to recognize and respond to overdoses.

• Thanks 1