What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

TRUMP TO INFINITY AND BEYOND HQ - The Great and Positive Place (11 Viewers)

Travis I have nothing against you or any of the Trump supporters here or elsewhere. I found what you wrote funny, but if you’re serious then I think you’re badly mistaken. I don’t believe President Trump is governing in your best interests, or anyone’s including his own. But whatever, it’s too late. Even if he loses the election the damage is done, and if he wins, I’m not sure that things will get much worse. So in truth the election means far less to me than it did. One way or another we need to find our way out of this mess. 

Hope you and your family are staying safe and  healthy. 
Tim, I brought up some suspensions yesterday.  I shouldn't have.  that was snark by me & I'm sorry.

If you truly feel that way then I can understand why you would support him. But can you understand why many of us, based on the facts, do not feel that way? 

And then there’s another point as well: President Trump could truly care for America, want the same things that you want, and yet still be a lousy President because he’s incompetent, simply incapable of performing the most important duties of the office in the same way that I would be an incompetent NFL quarterback. Do you accept this possibility? (Because I believe it to be true.) 
No.  He has accomplished a bunch all the while fending off a coup.

ripped up Iran deal.

out of Paris accord.

put the work requirement back in unemployment benefits.

more blacks working than ever.

drowned out some stupid government regulations to get people working.

prison reform-somewhat.

Got back remains of 8 or 10 soldiers from N. Korea.

Took on China in trade.

Remember though gang, Joe Biden currently has a 6pt lead over President Trump. 

Charlie Kirk@CharlieKirk11

Presidential job approval after 1209 days in office, according to Gallup polling:

George W. Bush—46%

Barack Obama—47%

Donald Trump—49%

Imagine how much higher it would be if the media reported fairly and honestly on his administration

https://twitter.com/charliekirk11/status/1261794207829655552?s=21
Wait, so you belive this poll?

Hard to keep track of you here. 

Polls are always wrong, except when they show Trump with a better approval rating. Betting markets are a better picture anyway, except in 2016 when Clinton was a huge betting market favorite. 

what’s with the super duper missile?  
Donald Trump: (04:24)
Well, thank you very much. I appreciate it. We’re building right now incredible military equipment at a level that nobody’s ever seen before. We have no choice. We have to do it with the adversaries we have out there. We have, I call it the super duper missile, and I heard the other night, 17 times faster than what they have right now. Then you take the fastest missile we have right now. You’ve heard Russia has five times, and China’s working on five or six times. We have one 17 times, and it’s just gotten the go ahead. 17 times faster if you can believe that, General. That’s something, right? 17 times faster than what we have right now, the fastest in the world by a factor of almost three.
Yes, the new [says here] "press secretary" addressed this question.

The Pentagon referred the question to the President. Kayleigh referred them to the Pentagon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly. So now they are what? Accurate? Way underestimating Biden? Underestimating Trump again?
Oh, you are trying to say betting markets arent accurate with outcomes.  That's not how betting markets work. They set the lines based on public opinion.  They are very good at that, public opinion isnt as high on Trump as his successes unless you think they've done a 180 since 2016. The public is likely underestimating Trump again. Trump -130 still a great bet imo.  

timschochet said:
A real problem? 

Almost nobody is watching her. Of those that do, most people think she’s a clown. They make fun of her. It’s a little cruel because she’s so easy a target. 
This is not being excellent.  You’re better than this Tim. Be better

This is not being excellent.  You’re better than this Tim. Be better
I don’t want to demean her but I don’t find her to be an impressive spokesperson. Huckabee was at times. 
Trump does have some very good people speaking on his behalf on TV at times: Stephen Moore for example. And in his cabinet, Mnuchin is an excellent defender of Trump’s policies. 

timschochet said:
I would suggest the sexism comes from the ❤️ comments about this woman from several of you guys, which poor Sarah Huckabee never received. 
Not true at all. I loved Sarah Huckabee Sanders just as much. I’m sure if you look back you can find several posts. She will make a great governor and probably President one day. 

You asked a question. I asked a question. The way I recall it when Huckabee quit it was good riddance because Trump could handle his own p.r. and Huckabee had testified against him.
It was a question that came from a comment about sexism. 

Why dont you guys clip some of Huckabee's top moments and if they deserve a heart, I'll give them a heart.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a question that came from a comment about sexism. 

Why dont you guys clip some of Huckabee's tip moments and if they deserve a heart, I'll give them a heart.
Sure. here's one:

In the afternoon of May 10, 2017, deputy press secretary Sarah Sanders spoke to the President about his decision to fire Comey and then spoke to reporters in a televised press conference.478 Sanders told reporters that the President, the Department of Justice, and bipartisan members of Congress had lost confidence in Comey, “[a]nd most importantly, the rank and file of the FBI had lost confidence in their director. Accordingly, the President accepted the recommendation of his Deputy Attorney General to remove James Comey from his position.”479 In response to questions from reporters, Sanders said that Rosenstein decided “on his own” to review Comey’s performance and that Rosenstein decided “on his own” to come to the President on Monday, May 8 to express his concerns about Comey. When a reporter indicated that the “vast majority” of FBI agents supported Comey, Sanders said, “Look, we’ve heard from countless members of the FBI that say very different things.”480 Following the press conference, Sanders spoke to the President, who told her she did a good job and did not point out any inaccuracies in her comments.481 Sanders told this Office that her reference to hearing from “countless members of the FBI” was a “slip of the tongue.”482 She also recalled that her statement in a separate press interview that rank-and-file FBI agents had lost confidence in Comey was a comment she made “in the heat of the moment” that was not founded on anything.

When she Huckabee-Sanders does segments on Fox News she is still very pro-Trump.  If she has any animosity towards Trump, she certainly doesn't show it.
:goodposting:

This Huckabee Sanders anti-Trump stuff is a bunch of malarkey. Her twitter banner has a picture of her and President Trump and she’s still a very active supporter. This fire tweet was from 2 days ago.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders@SarahHuckabee

One of the best decisions President Trump ever made was firing Comey, a liar and a leaker who illegally spied on the Trump campaign on behalf of the Obama-Biden admin. What did Biden know and when did he know it? All I know is nobody punches back harder than @realDonaldTrump

https://twitter.com/sarahhuckabee/status/1260929922413006848?s=21

Users who are viewing this thread