What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Panthers vs Saints - Week 12 (1 Viewer)

Why is Deonte Harris inactive which means Kamara is returning punts. I thought Harris did a good job, returning 3 for tds, one in preseason and 1 called back in the regular season.

NFL replay rules suck if you get it right you shouldn't lose your challenge not your fault the refs miss it.  You should get to do 10 challenges if you keep getting them right.  So now if the refs blow it nothing you can do so stupid.

Not watching ... but saw Jared Cook had a 42 yard catch taken away? 

was that just a prior miscue by the scorekeeper? 

Curious to see how NO responds after the Carolina FG. Long drive again with a score would be nice way to take control of the game.

Jordan with a stupid play on a sack - he tried to punch the ball out while Allen was wrapped up, but ended up hitting the QB. On 3rd down.

Brees with a perfect throw to Cook who was too tall and had half a step on the db. They're finding ways to utilize Cook.

Cook with another good catch using his size. They weren't that successful getting the ball to him earlier in the year. Another weapon for Brees.

They were close misses. He's missed 4 XPs on the year. I think he's gonna be good - his leg is very strong on KOs and 6/9 on 50+ yard FGs.
I actually didn’t see either kick.  I like him and decided I wouldn’t keep him down the stretch, just being salty

Pretty shocking if you ask me. 

I keep saying this Carolina QB is just a fill in until they get a better option...but he keeps leading them towards success even if they don't always win the game. 

They have no business potentially winning this game today but here they are. 

I keep saying this Carolina QB is just a fill in until they get a better option...but he keeps leading them towards success even if they don't always win the game. 

i think he's a starter in Carolina next year. he's a work in progress, for sure, but he looks like he belongs.

Allen has a good enough arm. His pocket presence and mobility are good. With a great RB, and a very good WR/TE combo, he's doing very well.

HOW THE #### DO YOU CALL THAT AFTER THE EGREGIOUS ONES NOT OVERTURNED? OH THAT SMACKS OF THE LEAGUE BEING COMPLETE @$$ HOLES.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread