What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What is the answer to Elizabeth Warren's question? (1 Viewer)

Yes or No?

• Yes

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • No

Votes: 32 56.1%

• Total voters
Juxtatarot said:
I think the answer is yes.  But I think it's an extremely complicated and interesting question.  The key part to me is what exactly "legitimacy" means here.
Following the Constitution doesn't de legitimize the SCOTUS.

Essentially the Senate used the standard for summary judgment or "decision without a hearing". We use it fairly often in adminstrative proceedings when the complaint, even if true, doesn't amount to an offense. 

We may disagree on the appropriateness here, but we knew the result going in. As did Warren. 

This is an example of child not getting their way and kicking and screaming trying to blame everyone.   The question and what it implies is pure non-sense.  Robert's is doing his job in a way that upholds his Constitutional duties in an honorable and non-partisan way.  Her question is what drags the integrity of the process into the mud and is a disgrace to this country.  

Users who are viewing this thread